Why is polygamy wrong?

By abusive exploitive relationships I mean to include parents who intend to impose their own religious or otherwise anti abortion sentiments on their children and who seek to make a child give birth against that child's wishes.

Every young man should get to experience being exploited by an older broad. I learned a shitload from a 35 year old milf once when I was 23. :D

Umm Casanova, nobody's really actually interested in how many chicks you've boinked. Or the details.

Should I cal lthe cops on her ?

No way man! I thank my lucky stars for that learning experience. Once you learn how to properly pleasure a chick orally, they're friggin putty in your hands! :rofl:

The kicker is that it's actually pretty simple if you do it right.

Shameless!

I supposed this is more of your, women can't resist my Just-a-Tad-of-Sexism aftershave.

And then some. :D

Women are a microcosm of society. When you peel away the facade, they really want security more than they want equality or anything else.

I patiently await your flames. :D

Our society would be a lot better if girls had this same attitude toward sex. It's really a shame that they don't.

na--we have a bunch of 13 year olds running around pregnant

or am I supposed say--it's their uterus and I have no opinion ?? :lol:

na--we have a bunch of 13 year olds running around pregnant

or am I supposed say--it's their uterus and I have no opinion ?? :lol:
Well, they are designed to reproduce at that age.

But that's another topic. There are certainly enough ways to avoid pregnancy and taking the stigma out of sex for girls would do a lot for their self-esteem.

Though, I'm pretty sure that is happening anyway.

Forum List

Back