Why Is obama Hiding His Complete Past?

I'm sorry to initerrupt, but I can't help but wonder why whatever Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc etc told you was good enough? Only Obama's word is not good enough. Why is that?

I understand that it was tongue-in-cheek, but the question is certainly not an interruption: it is exactly to the point.

Any questions about political figures serves as fodder for a message board, and I recall all kinds of debates re: Presidents Bush and Clinton...I'm sure you'll recall some of them. President Clinton fathering illegitimate children and the Clintons bumping off all kinds of 'enemies,' whether President Bush was AWOL, etc....

And that is exactly why the OP is pertinent, as well.
"I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his (President Obama's) birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance."

Contrary to what friend GT implies, there is much we don't know re: this President.

True?

Perhaps true. Have you not read either one of his books? Or do his books about his life do not count?

No, I didn't read either.

What, exactly, did you find in same that you find dispositive in this thread?

This website pretty much covers it ALL...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

But if you need more...

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

It's all that pesky information I bet. You know, that stuff that obama now calls a "distraction." Information about him that he has demonstrated over and over in the past year and half that he does NOT want anyone to KNOW about him. Why?

Obama: ?Information Becomes a Distraction? | NewsReal Blog

I want to see this grifters house of cards come tumbling down, and I want to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and then I want to see his filthy, lying ass thrown in prison for the rest of his life.

Actually, Life in prison? For someone who conspired to defraud the American electorate; took control of the US Executive, spent the US Treasury into bankruptcy... Overt sedition, subversion and treason? Nooooo... this would be a capital crime MORE THAN justifying the duly sworn jury handing down the death penalty, upon conviction.

But the more interesting thing here are the responses by the Progressive supporters of The Brown Clown...

As is the nature of the FRAUD, it's the same old thing... the Progressives claim that what are being challenged are incontrovertible, demonstrable FACTS!... But do they respond with what HAS TO BE (if their claims are sound and true...) the readily available, establishing evidence?

Let's take a look... and count 'em up!

HE does it to annoy you personally.

Nope... No facts here...

HE does it to annoy you personally.

AND it seems to be working famously!

Nuh huh... Nothing factual there...

Not even close...

I believe he probably doesn't exist at all...

He was invented by the media in part of the largest hoax in history

Nothing here but specious innuendo and more ad populum fallacy...

lmao. The levels of absurdity are exciting!
Jizz.

More of the same here... but no facts of any kind.

I believe he probably doesn't exist at all...

He was invented by the media in part of the largest hoax in history

Pretty funny until one considers the list:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

I understand the human characteristic of pretending not to be concerned, after all one's vote supposedly involved carefull consideration and thought...
but in secrecy of one's heart-of-heart, and and judging by the myriad of conjectures that take place daily on this board...doesn't it make you wonder?

I'm not joking..

It is obvious there is no such person as Barack Obama...it is sort of like that movie "Dave"

Again... innuendo, ad populum... and not so much as an implied DESIRE to state what must be readily available refutation in the form of supporting FACTS.

"Columbo" notes that Obama’s student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don’t either. George W. Bush didn’t give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama’s old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation.

FROM FACTCHECK.ORG

Golly... this SEEMS to be factual... I mean there it IS... A citation of an unbending FEDERAL LAW! which prohibits the releasing of school records... without a written release; and the further notation that such was not released by other Presidents... but which was 'LEAKED' ... for which there was no prosecution... proving in the end that this law is not so unbending afterall.

What we DO know is that the projected facts that Barry was:

Born in the US
A College Professor
A Constitutional Scholar
A Licensed Attorney

Are not supported by any actual FACTS... that such have largely been PROVEN TO BE FALSE... and that for some unknown reason; a person who is said t ohave been born and raised in Hawaii is running around with a Social Security number which is otherwise issued to people living in Connecticut.

Not ONE POST disputing ANYTHING from either of the three links.
Looks like I win.

You OWE-bama pompom squad members are all LOSERS. Congrats! :clap2:

Sorry....we were too occupied ridiculing the absurdity of your original post

Nope... No facts there...

"Columbo" notes that Obama’s student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don’t either. George W. Bush didn’t give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama’s old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation.

FROM FACTCHECK.ORG

I always wanted to see Bush's bar tabs from the 70s and 80s...

He has yet to provide them

Nothing factual there... just more fallacious appeal to a popular concensus.

Not ONE POST disputing ANYTHING from either of the three links.

Looks like I win.

You OWEbama pompom squad members are all LOSERS. Congrats! :clap2:

4489386803_fc1321f376_o.jpg

Yeah, you win. Sorry...I am laghing at your sorry ass too hard to type much more right now....you win. You win!

More of the same... Empty assurances that such facts exist... just no ACTUAL FACTS which can be posted in a timely manner... despite these facts being otherwise READILY AVAILABLE

Nothing to add...

Nothing new there... It IS however, the PERFECT default response for Progressives on ANY ISSUE.

Listen lady, if you want the facts you can find them. You, however, never seem to graps the truth in the facts. Thats why no one gives you what you want, that and that you will ridicule them no matter what they give you.

Enjoy your Tea party, maam.

And yet another Progressive chimes in and with more of the same dissemblences and obscurance... No sustaining facts of any kind... only the hapless innuendo which serves to assure us that she knows that The Brown Clown is who she says she is... and that the facts don't support it, doesn't matter to her in the LEAST!

I understand that it was tongue-in-cheek, but the question is certainly not an interruption: it is exactly to the point.

Any questions about political figures serves as fodder for a message board, and I recall all kinds of debates re: Presidents Bush and Clinton...I'm sure you'll recall some of them. President Clinton fathering illegitimate children and the Clintons bumping off all kinds of 'enemies,' whether President Bush was AWOL, etc....

And that is exactly why the OP is pertinent, as well.
"I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his (President Obama's) birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance."

Contrary to what friend GT implies, there is much we don't know re: this President.

True?

Perhaps true. Have you not read either one of his books? Or do his books about his life do not count?

I didn't read them either. But I am not the one on here claiming he is not who he says he is, now am I?

Great vid.

I must tell you that almost everything in that video, I have argued in my real life as well as here.

But the kind of things that have opened up questions about the President are the following vid, and the denials of Sutton's revelatons by the Obama camp.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EcC0QAd0Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EcC0QAd0Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I didn't read them either. But I am not the one on here claiming he is not who he says he is, now am I?

Are you implying that I am? Please find that assertion in my posts.

I am doing the job that the Fourth Estate has refused to do, and that every thinking American should do, as well.

Last edited:
Hitler went so far to disperse the village he grew up in, and then turned it into an artillery range.
only lasted 5 posts?

:doubt:

OOOPS, my bad.

I have been dealing with this kind of garbage forever from the other side, so I went for stupid and I am very sorry.

This kind of comparison is stupid, but there are so many ways to play it. With the current guy we got....
  • came to power at the same age (44)
  • Moms both died of the same disease when they were both at the same age
  • both had almost zero legislative experience, executive experience
  • wrote autobiographies before they ever did anything worth writing about
  • both spent their active careers as rabble rousers
  • weird questions of nationality of birth
We can do stupid all day if we want. I do see disturbing policy parallels, but they can be fought out thread by thread, policy by policy on their merits.

What is interesting is we are supposed to accept his record at face value. If he wants to brag about this stuff, then he needs to show the source. Just as with Kerry and his VietNam record. He told everyone "I am a wondeful guy, everyone I served with in VN will tell you so. Unfortunatly for him, 3/4 of those he served with who would talk about it (About 1/3 wouldn't) painted a picture of Sir Robin from "Life of Brian" or of Captain Queeg. If he wants to say the record says I am wonderful, then he needs to show the record.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: ROFLMNAO! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

My GOD!

This could be the PERFECT video demonstrating the nature of the Moderate, Centrist, Mainstream Progressive...

The author desperately wants to portray herself as a reasonable person... who isn't about to get caught up in the extreme rantings of 'either side'.

The SWEET IRONY OF WHICH is that she is using those extremes as a means to establish her own "Moderate" Bona fides...

But here's the thing...

There's simply nothing unreasonable about noting that the man has failed to meet his constitutional requirements. PERIOD.

There is NO potential correlation between that fact and the wholly irrational, throughly unsustainable FARCE, that "Bush stole the 2000 Election."

It is a FACT that a Hawaiian COLB does NOT establish that a citizen is a natural born citizen... PERIOD. That "most people" erroneously believe it does, does NOT make it so... And there ARE NO ANALOGOUS FACTS regarding the 2000 Election which could make it plausibly comparable.

The author and narrator of that vid is a douche of the first order...

The simple fact is that the ONLY person who has ever stated first hand knowledge of Hussein's BIRTH is his GRANDMOTHER... a person who had absolutely NO REASON to misrepresent his birth origins; a person who had EVERY REASON to TRUTHFULLY represent his Birth origins; and she claimed rather emphatically that Barry was born in Mombassa... Kenya.

ALL other evidence is circumstantial of the lowest order... Hawaiian law states UNAMBIGUOUSLY that the COLB does NOT speak to birth origin; that it speaks ONLY to the DOMICILE of the Parent/Gaurdian during the alleged Birth Period was Hawaiian... The oft'-cited Newspaper notice, sure as HELL doesn't establish proof of anything, except someone wanted to alert the world of the babies BIRTH...

At the end of the day, I really don't give a red rats ass where the Brown Clown was born... If he was born in Hawaii... GREAT! produce the long form cert and lets get on with it. If he wasn't... GREAT... State the argument wherein he is otherwise qualified as a natural born citizen and produce the evidence which sustains that...

But these claims that argue that the issue is otherwise proven; and that the evidence shows that he was born in Hawaii... are simply FALSE; and THAT is a demonstrable, incontrovertible FACT!

Funny, the list included "his record as Senator," which I found pretty easily on Illinois' website which I linked you to, Politicalchick. I'm not doing your homework for you, I said I double dog dare you to say that you fact checked that list you posted. You didn't. I linked you to everything he did as a Senator. Go fetch. The fact that you even got one wrong shows that you didn't do your due dilligence but simply are hasty to jump on a dude's back(Obama). That's not healthy, or rational.

Facts are facts. That it's illegal (Federally) for a College to release personal records, and that it's precedent that Presidents haven't really released them, should tell you umm...not necessarily they're being hidden, but just that conspiracy nuts "demanding" they're released for whatever fucked up reason they need to see what classes he took...................and being denied.............. that's alluding you to think he's "hiding something," because that's how an "anti x-person" mind thinks. It's ridiculous.

It's pathetic really. In this very thread there's people questioning that he's ever even taught, ever went to Harvard, etc...............etc....

It's much easier for a rational person to believe he actually went there, and was the Editor and yadda yadda....................................then it is for a rational person to believe he'd lie about such detailed information and expect that zero of the hundreds of people (from & employed by Harvard) would ALL magically cover for him and/or are paid off or something even more sinister.

^that's nuts.

Last edited:
Funny, the list included "his record as Senator," which I found pretty easily on Illinois' website which I linked you to, Politicalchick. I'm not doing your homework for you, I said I double dog dare you to say that you fact checked that list you posted. You didn't. I linked you to everything he did as a Senator. Go fetch. The fact that you even got one wrong shows that you didn't do your due dilligence but simply are hasty to jump on a dude's back(Obama). That's not healthy, or rational.

Facts are facts. That it's illegal (Federally) for a College to release personal records, and that it's precedent that Presidents haven't really released them, should tell you umm...not necessarily they're being hidden, but just that conspiracy nuts "demanding" they're released for whatever fucked up reason they need to see what classes he took...................and being denied.............. that's alluding you to think he's "hiding something," because that's how an "anti x-person" mind thinks. It's ridiculous.

It's pathetic really. In this very thread there's people questioning that he's ever even taught, ever went to Harvard, etc...............etc....

It's much easier for a rational person to believe he actually went there, and was the Editor and yadda yadda....................................then it is for a rational person to believe he'd lie about such detailed information and expect that zero of the hundreds of people (from & employed by Harvard) would ALL magically cover for him and/or are paid off or something even more sinister.

^that's nuts.

But he has lied, and once one lies, many of the other things said are called into question.

Now, rather than allow you to obfuscate by picking and choosing items, I would like a clarification of your thesis.

Are you stating that you are convinced, confirmed, aye, proselytized, as to the determination that you have access to all pertinent infomaton- outlined in the list provided- that would allow you to understand where President Obama 'is coming from'?

I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance.

Or, is it more like, 'I don't care: whatever he tells us is good enough for me!'?

I'm going to assume that your answer to my query is that it's easier to believe rather than question.

^that's nuts.

But he has lied, and once one lies, many of the other things said are called into question.

Now, rather than allow you to obfuscate by picking and choosing items, I would like a clarification of your thesis.

Are you stating that you are convinced, confirmed, aye, proselytized, as to the determination that you have access to all pertinent infomaton- outlined in the list provided- that would allow you to understand where President Obama 'is coming from'?

I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance.

Or, is it more like, 'I don't care: whatever he tells us is good enough for me!'?

I'm going to assume that your answer to my query is that it's easier to believe rather than question.

Answer mine first: Why, when his Senate record is clearly available to you, would you add that to the list?

Does that lie, from you, coupled with your own advice from Sentence one of the above quoted post: But he has lied, and once one lies, many of the other things said are called into question.

Sort of make this conversation with you..........urrmm....based on your own advice, rather fruitless?

Just checking. Food for thought for you though:

00005f.jpg

Diligent researchers: Tell us about this law. the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974

That old New York Times, was sticking up for the future Liberal President's future hide my past Conspiracy all the way back in 1990. lmao.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 6, 1990
Sign in to Recommend
Twitter
Sign In to E-Mail

Print

Correction Appended
BOSTON, Feb. 5&#8212; The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

What a Law Review Does

Law reviews, which are edited by students, play a double role at law schools, providing a chance for students to improve their legal research and writing, and at the same time offering judges and scholars a forum for new legal arguments. The Harvard Law Review is generally considered the most widely cited of the student law reviews.

On his goals in his new post, Mr. Obama said: ''I personally am interested in pushing a strong minority perspective. I'm fairly opinionated about this. But as president of the law review, I have a limited role as only first among equals.''

Therefore, Mr. Obama said, he would concentrate on making the review a ''forum for debate,'' bringing in new writers and pushing for livelier, more accessible writing.

A President's Future

The president of the law review usually goes on to serve as a clerk for a judge on the Federal Court of Appeals for a year, and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the Supreme Court. Mr. Obama said he planned to spend two or three years in private law practice and then return to Chicago to re-enter community work, either in politics or in local organizing.

Professors and students at the law school reacted cautiously to Mr. Obama's selection. ''For better or for worse, people will view it as historically significant,'' said Prof. Randall Kennedy, who teaches contracts and race relations law. ''But I hope it won't overwhelm this individual student's achievement.''

Change in Selection System

Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.

Blacks at Harvard: New High

Black enrollment at Harvard Law School, after a dip in the mid-1980's, has reached a record high this year, said Joyce Curll, the director of admissions. Of the 1,620 students in the three-year school, 12.5 percent this year are blacks, she said, and 14 percent of the first-year class are black. Nationwide enrollment by blacks in undergraduate colleges has dropped in recent years.

Mr. Obama succeeds Peter Yu, a first-generation Chinese-American, as president of The Law Review. After graduation, Mr. Yu plans to serve as a clerk for Chief Judge Patricia Wald on the of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.

Mr. Yu said Mr. Obama's election ''was a choice on the merits, but others may read something into it.''

The first female editor of The Harvard Law Review was Susan Estrich, in 1977, who recently resigned as a professor at Harvard Law School to take a similar post at the University of Southern California. Ms. Estrich was campaign manager for Gov. Michael S. Dukakis of Massachusetts in his campaign for the Presidency in 1988.

photo: Barack Obama was elected yesterday as president of the Harvard Law Review. He is the first black to hold the position. (The New York Times/Jim Bourg)

^that's nuts.

Answer mine first: Why, when his Senate record is clearly available to you, would you add that to the list?

Does that lie, from you, coupled with your own advice from Sentence one of the above quoted post: But he has lied, and once one lies, many of the other things said are called into question.

Sort of make this conversation with you..........urrmm....based on your own advice, rather fruitless?

Just checking. Food for thought for you though:

00005f.jpg

Speaking of lies...
1. transparency
2. &#8220;Lobbyists won&#8217;t work in my White House!&#8220;
3. signing statements
4. keep unemployment to less than 8% if stimulus passed
5. more jobs will be in the private sector
6. healthcare bill will cost less than $1 trillion
7. bills will be debated on c-span
8. Gitmo
9. Troops out of Iraq by end of 2009
10. Ban earmarks: The first spending bill he signed had over 9,000 earmarks.
11. Won&#8217;t force Americans to buy insurance: &#8220;Under my plan, individuals will be required to carry basic health insurance.&#8221;
12.Bills will be put on line so you have five days to read them: He broke that promise when he singed his first bill, the Fair Pay Act. He's broken it since, for instance on the Credit Card Bill of Rights and an expansion of the State Children's Health Insurance Program.
13. Cutting spending:
On the campaign trail, Obama promised to cut spending several times. In the second presidential debate, he said that &#8220;actually, I am cutting more than I&#8217;m spending. So it will be a net spending cut.&#8221;
In the third debate, he reiterated: &#8220;what I've done throughout this campaign is to propose a net spending cut.&#8221;

14. Allow importation of prescription drugs.
15. Support human mission to moon by 2020
16. "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

17. &#8220;Somebody like Khalid Sheik Mohammad is gonna get basically, a full military trial with all the bells and whistles.&#8221; September 27, 2006
18. &#8220;Yesterday, Jim, the head of Caterpillar, said that if Congress passes our plan, this company will be able to rehire some of the folks who were just laid off.&#8221;

So, this is the man whose record you dare not question?

I haven't told any lies, nor do I ever. Possibly that is why you haven't proposed me for President.

Now you can cross off my list any items that you feel are publically available, as this seems to be your quibble, and even cross off the above list any 'lies' that the President has not told, and then tell me why one should trust this President.

How's that?

Last edited:

I miss the significance of this one.

Your point?

I assume you know that he was appointed to this post, not selected on any basis other than his skin color.

"Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.
Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.
That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review. "

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back