Why Is obama Hiding His Complete Past?

It appears that the less intelligent among us find it easier to attack the messenger than the message...

It seems you have neglected to comment on the import of the post...could it be that you are neither equpped to do so, or that the post is spot on.

I would be happy to match diplomas if you like.

:slap:

there are tons of critical pieces on Obama one can find the internet---but you choose an obvious hatchet job? :lol:

do you even know what a hatchet job is? are you so pathetically naive that you think FOX News is Fair and Balanced?

oops!

:ack-1:

I note that you haven't provided any of the 'tons' of laudatory pieces...lazy or can't find?

I believe that 'hatchet job' is an alternative title for 'message board post with which I disagree or makes me look dumb'...is that it?

Could there be some ulterior motive for attempting to change the subject to Fox news? You're looking sophomoric.

And filling out your post with emoticons...could that indicate being inarticulate?

I also notice that you have dropped any reference to our respective diplomas...very wise.

you idiot. the whole piece is an attack on everything at the school, in order to create a smoke screen. it's an attack on everything around Obama at the school, he has no critics, affirmative action, can't find a person to say anything negative...

OMFG, Obama was well liked, therefore he is a fraud. :lol::lol::lol:

hatchet job.

What would urge you to look up how many other Harvard grads made it Cum Laude when he did? It seems an obsessive hatred, IMO.

Unfortunately, most of society sees getting into Harvard, at all, a pretty significant accomplishment. Many strive for it and fail to succeed.

Don't forget the "Magna" when you speak.

Gawd, you're obsessed with dissing this dude.

"oh....he was in Harvard....but but but but"

"oh...he was Editor of the Law review....but but but"

"oh....he was Magna Cum Laude......but but but"

You sound like a bitter old bat. Enjoy your day and your hatorade.

It's all evidence that if he's hiding his past, as you all proclaim, he's doing a poor job. And you did lie. You added his senate record amongst other things he keeps secretive, yet they're available. Is that a fib and not a lie, ro?

Of course that is not a lie.

I asked you to remove any you find publically available...were any items left? How many? So, does that indicate a series of 'lies' you have told?

No, it merely means that you have a Swiss-cheese defense of this President. Clearly, he has tried to obfuscate various aspects of his past. Why?

Why are you so trusting? And would your attitude be the same if the President were of the other party? No? So, what does this indicate about your honesty?

Now let's consider the list of 18 actual lies that I provided that flowed from President Obama...were you able to remove any as not his statements or actions?
No?
None?
Not one????

And yet you defend this flawed individual...could it be because you are equally flawed?
Oops..forgive my psychobabble.

Perhaps you'd like to unburden yourself, as confession is good for the soul. What is the basis of your, what, flaccid defense?

Do you have any actual points?

I've never seen a Politician come through on all promises, and/or not lie. You? I also am not stating any where in this thread that I trust politicians.

What I am saying, and did do, is that he's not hiding his past. Your "list" of things he's "hiding"-->mostly bullshit. Proven. So I'm not sure your real point in ever posting the "list," since it's been proven that many, if not all, are *not* being kept hidden. But you don't want to respond to that point, which is pertinent to his "hiding" or "not hiding," things, and point to his lies/broken promises as a politician. 2 different things, but your deflection noted.

My "defending," as you call it, him, is not based on trust for *him,* it's based on easily verifiable public information.

fo shizzle G tizzle :lol:

:slap:

there are tons of critical pieces on Obama one can find the internet---but you choose an obvious hatchet job? :lol:

do you even know what a hatchet job is? are you so pathetically naive that you think FOX News is Fair and Balanced?

oops!

:ack-1:

I note that you haven't provided any of the 'tons' of laudatory pieces...lazy or can't find?

I believe that 'hatchet job' is an alternative title for 'message board post with which I disagree or makes me look dumb'...is that it?

Could there be some ulterior motive for attempting to change the subject to Fox news? You're looking sophomoric.

And filling out your post with emoticons...could that indicate being inarticulate?

I also notice that you have dropped any reference to our respective diplomas...very wise.

you idiot. the whole piece is an attack on everything at the school, in order to create a smoke screen. it's an attack on everything around Obama at the school, he has no critics, affirmative action, can't find a person to say anything negative...

hatchet job.

Let's start with gutless...that would be folks like you who sink to posting a neg rep instead of the open debate that is the essence of a public message board.

Now let's go on to the term 'idiot', one which you so clealy wear like a badge.

I pointed out that you had not provided documentation that would parry my link...and you were either too lazy or unable to dig up.

You brought up the subject of our respective diplomas, and when challenged to compare same, must have realized that doing so would verify that your posts are the equivalent to personal hygiene tissue.

And the triple use of emoticons...brilliant, simply brilliant.

hatchet job.

Let's start with gutless...that would be folks like you who sink to posting a neg rep instead of the open debate that is the essence of a public message board.

I pointed out that you had not provided documentation that would parry my link...and you were either too lazy or unable to dig up.

You brought up the subject of our respective diplomas, and when challenged to compare same, must have realized that doing so would verify that your posts are the equivalent to personal hygiene tissue.

your still defending a hatchet job as a source for credible technique...as you attack me for attacking you? good. you've learned to do a hatchet job. :clap2:

hatchet job.

your still defending a hatchet job as a source for credible technique...as you attack me for attacking you? good. you've learned to do a hatchet job. :clap2:

Another nonresponse.

Glad to see you work to ability.

Of course that is not a lie.

I asked you to remove any you find publically available...were any items left? How many? So, does that indicate a series of 'lies' you have told?

No, it merely means that you have a Swiss-cheese defense of this President. Clearly, he has tried to obfuscate various aspects of his past. Why?

Why are you so trusting? And would your attitude be the same if the President were of the other party? No? So, what does this indicate about your honesty?

Now let's consider the list of 18 actual lies that I provided that flowed from President Obama...were you able to remove any as not his statements or actions?
No?
None?
Not one????

And yet you defend this flawed individual...could it be because you are equally flawed?
Oops..forgive my psychobabble.

Perhaps you'd like to unburden yourself, as confession is good for the soul. What is the basis of your, what, flaccid defense?

Do you have any actual points?

I've never seen a Politician come through on all promises, and/or not lie. You? I also am not stating any where in this thread that I trust politicians.

What I am saying, and did do, is that he's not hiding his past. Your "list" of things he's "hiding"-->mostly bullshit. Proven. So I'm not sure your real point in ever posting the "list," since it's been proven that many, if not all, are *not* being kept hidden. But you don't want to respond to that point, which is pertinent to his "hiding" or "not hiding," things, and point to his lies/broken promises as a politician. 2 different things, but your deflection noted.

My "defending," as you call it, him, is not based on trust for *him,* it's based on easily verifiable public information.

fo shizzle G tizzle :lol:

look at thizzle

I was wondering when hypocrite Pale Rider would come back and talk about his Obama obsession.This guy is such a hypocrite.He goes around saying 9/11 wasnt an inside job yet he makes a thred called THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Alex Jones produced who as everyone knows says 9/11 was an inside job.According to Pales logic,Jones is wrong about 9/11 but he is dead on about Obama.whatever.lol.

the other thing I will add on here to this post is you'll NEVER see hypocrite Bush lover Pale Rider make a thread called WHY IS BUSH HIDING HIS PAST? simply because this hypocrite is a rascict in the fact you never see him talk anything bad about other presidents just Obama.

I was wondering when hypocrite Pale Rider would come back and talk about his Obama obsession.This guy is such a hypocrite.He goes around saying 9/11 wasnt an inside job yet he makes a thred called THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Alex Jones produced who as everyone knows says 9/11 was an inside job.According to Pales logic,Jones is wrong about 9/11 but he is dead on about Obama.whatever.lol.

the other thing I will add on here to this post is you'll NEVER see hypocrite Bush lover Pale Rider make a thread called WHY IS BUSH HIDING HIS PAST? simply because this hypocrite is a rascict in the fact you never see him talk anything bad about other presidents just Obama.

obama was born in kenya you fucking shithead.

his legal name is barry soetoro you fuckin cocksucker.

hatchet job.

Let's do a re-start with stupid. Your stupid. Obama was elected last November with a solid majority. He was vetted by every wack fuck with a computer for over a year befor that. Every conspiracy BC, charge of being a muslim and every other one of your hate based hatchet jobs has been known to the public for a long...long time..

Obama is the president. Get over it. If you wackadoodle fundis had a better man you should have run him or her. In a desperate attempt to garner the Hillary voters you asshats put up Palin. Even though you are apparantly the last to know... you lost. Nothing was stolen or won by deceit. You can keep playing this dumb ass game to your own future losses but...the fact will remain...you lost in 08. Someday you will have to acknowledge that fact and move on.

obama was born in kenya you fucking shithead.

his legal name is barry soetoro you fuckin cocksucker.

why are you acting like a child telling me things like this that I already know? your missing the point,this racist Pale Rider once made a thread called THE OBAMA DECEPTION.Pale Rider hates blacks because thats ALL he ever talks about here.He is a hypocrite for making that thread talking about that DVD about Obama because Alex Jones was the one that made that DVD.

somehow in this hypocrite Pale Riders mind,Jones is dead on and knows what he is talking about when in that DVD he made about Obama called The Obama Deception,but somehow according to Pale,Jones is wrong about 9/11 being an inside job.Hey fool,Pale cant have it both ways,that Jones is right about Obama but is wrong in everything he says about Bush.cant have it both ways..:cuckoo:

At least the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here,at least THEY will say that Jones is wrong on BOTH counts instead of the hilarious logic Pale has.:lol: Jones has got to be either wrong about BOTH Obama and Bush or right about both Bush and Obama.Cant have it both ways that Pale wants to have it,wrong about Bush but right about Obama.:lol::lol::cuckoo: again that just proves what a hypocrite Pale is and is why so many people dont take him serious in his threads around here on Obama.

Last edited:
Obama's hiding his past? Oh, c'mon now. The guy's written two autobiographies for crying out loud. And just because - while often criticized for a lack of any executive experience - he forgot to include in either tome his stint as an executive for an educational foundation from 1995 until 2001 called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) it doesn't mean anything sinister or anything like that, honest.

Now, the CAC was started by that guy Bill Ayers. You remember him, don't you? Sure you do. Bill the Bomber, one of the founders of the Weather Underground of the 60s. They were terrorists who set off bombs back then, one even at the Pentagon. And the Bomber also hosted a party in his home for Obama where he announced he was gonna run for the Illinois State Senate.

So we have Barry serving as chairman of the board for the Bomber's CAC and later as a board member, forgets to mention it in either of his two books, and then when finally asked about his relationship with Ayers while he's a presidential candidate he said the Bomber was "just a guy who lives in my neighborhood."

Gee, maybe he is hiding something after all?

damn I cant believe the level of ignorance around here.This guy thinks that because OBAMA wrote two autobiographys of himself,that he is not hiding anything.:lol:thats the same thing as the fox guarding the henhouse.:lol:

Last edited:
Do you understand how many of those on your list are not true that they haven't been provided? I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read. For fuck's sake, fact check the shit you just posted. Go ahead. I dare you to come back and say it was 100% accurate. Double dog dare! Jizz!

"...Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission,..." From your post: this tends to validate the OP.

"I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read..."
Not sure how one pretends to be smart and well-read..." since that determination, I suppose, would be up to the observer. But thanks for inserting the question at least.

Now, rather than allow you to obfuscate by picking and choosing items, I would like a clarification of your thesis.

Are you stating that you are convinced, confirmed, aye, proselytized, as to the determination that you have access to all pertinent infomaton- outlined in the list provided- that would allow you to understand where President Obama 'is coming from'?

I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance.

Or, is it more like, 'I don't care: whatever he tells us is good enough for me!'?

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I can't help but wonder why whatever Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc etc told you was good enough? Only Obama's word is not good enough. Why is that?

yeah that seems to be the mindset that Pale Rider has.What Obama says is not good enought for him,but whatever those other presidents say about themselves IS good enough for him.:cuckoo:freaking racist is what these people are.

Last edited:
"...Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission,..." From your post: this tends to validate the OP.

"I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read..."
Not sure how one pretends to be smart and well-read..." since that determination, I suppose, would be up to the observer. But thanks for inserting the question at least.

Now, rather than allow you to obfuscate by picking and choosing items, I would like a clarification of your thesis.

Are you stating that you are convinced, confirmed, aye, proselytized, as to the determination that you have access to all pertinent infomaton- outlined in the list provided- that would allow you to understand where President Obama 'is coming from'?

I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance.

Or, is it more like, 'I don't care: whatever he tells us is good enough for me!'?

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I can't help but wonder why whatever Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc etc told you was good enough? Only Obama's word is not good enough. Why is that?

yeah that seems to be the mindset that Pale Rider has.What Obama says is not good enought for him,but whatever those other presidents say about themselves IS good enough for him.:cuckoo:freaking racist is what these people are.

DUUUH UH... MORON. You nor anyone else ALIVE can PROVE OWEbama qualifies as a natural born citizen. However, on the other hand, there's MOUNTAINS of evidence that he DOESN'T. So get a fucking clue. As it is, you sound like a complete, ignorant, pathetic, OWEbama, asskissing, dip shit.

DUUUH UH... MORON. You nor anyone else ALIVE can PROVE OWEbama qualifies as a natural born citizen. However, on the other hand, there's MOUNTAINS of evidence that he DOESN'T. So get a fucking clue. As it is, you sound like a complete, ignorant, pathetic, OWEbama, asskissing, dip shit.

you not only prove that you ignore posts that prove what a hypocrite you are,you also prove how horrible your memory is in that fact that I know as well there is no evidence that proves he is a US citizen that I used to defend you against the idiots that live in denial on this issue.

You need to look in the mirror when calling someone a complete,ignoraant,pathetic asskissing dipshit because thats what YOU are with Bush.You show off how ignorant and a hypocrite you are by Endorcing that DVD of Alex Jones THE OBAMA DECEPTION making a thread about it,yet you go and show off what a hypocrite you are saying Jones is wrong about all those DVD'S he has made stating the truth that 9/11 was an inside job which you or noboboy else cant prove wasnt.unlike your obama posts,you have never disproved that over at AWE.

sorry idiot,you cant have it BOTH ways,that Jones is right about Obama but he is wrong about Bush saying the Bush administration orchestrated 9/11.cant have it both ways kid.Either Jones is right about BOTH Obama AND Bush,or he is wrong about BOTH Bush AND Obama. I brought that point up,you dodged it because it proved what a hypocrite rascist you are with your pathetic obsession over Obama.

Forum List

Back