Why Is obama Hiding His Complete Past?

It's all evidence that if he's hiding his past, as you all proclaim, he's doing a poor job. And you did lie. You added his senate record amongst other things he keeps secretive, yet they're available. Is that a fib and not a lie, ro?

It's all evidence that if he's hiding his past, as you all proclaim, he's doing a poor job. And you did lie. You added his senate record amongst other things he keeps secretive, yet they're available. Is that a fib and not a lie, ro?

Of course that is not a lie.

I asked you to remove any you find publically available...were any items left? How many? So, does that indicate a series of 'lies' you have told?

No, it merely means that you have a Swiss-cheese defense of this President. Clearly, he has tried to obfuscate various aspects of his past. Why?

Why are you so trusting? And would your attitude be the same if the President were of the other party? No? So, what does this indicate about your honesty?

Now let's consider the list of 18 actual lies that I provided that flowed from President Obama...were you able to remove any as not his statements or actions?
No?
None?
Not one????

And yet you defend this flawed individual...could it be because you are equally flawed?
Oops..forgive my psychobabble.

Perhaps you'd like to unburden yourself, as confession is good for the soul. What is the basis of your, what, flaccid defense?

What's with the - if I may use your term- 'disappearing' act?

Kryptonite got your tongue?

Now hurry, there's a Yankee game momentarily.

I really don't care either way about his past. Even his citizenship isn't an issue to me.

Why do I feel this way?

Because even if all of his records were available and legit, and there was never any skepticism regarding his background or eligibility for office, it's my opinion that he was elevated to popularity intentionally by a controlled media who's financial ownership and supporters selected Obama as their candidate long before the first primaries were being planned.

Just like every President for the last 30 - 40 years.

Obama is nothing more that a PR rep to carry out the integration of the US into a global system of government, and to use the American people and our resources in order to force other nation states into doing the same.

Like the Last several Presidents who preceded him, Obama is a trojan horse with the intent of tearing us down from the inside out. His election victory is the result of a coordinated media effort to keep focus away from much better candidates in order to force the American people into choosing a pre-determined President whose unspoken agenda is to eradicate our sovereignty by integrating us into a broader international economic and security structure.

I was wondering when hypocrite Pale Rider would come back and talk about his Obama obsession.This guy is such a hypocrite.He goes around saying 9/11 wasnt an inside job yet he makes a thred called THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Alex Jones produced who as everyone knows says 9/11 was an inside job.According to Pales logic,Jones is wrong about 9/11 but he is dead on about Obama.whatever.lol.

I really don't care either way about his past. Even his citizenship isn't an issue to me.

Why do I feel this way?

Because even if all of his records were available and legit, and there was never any skepticism regarding his background or eligibility for office, it's my opinion that he was elevated to popularity intentionally by a controlled media who's financial ownership and supporters selected Obama as their candidate long before the first primaries were being planned.

Just like every President for the last 30 - 40 years.

Obama is nothing more that a PR rep to carry out the integration of the US into a global system of government, and to use the American people and our resources in order to force other nation states into doing the same.

Like the Last several Presidents who preceded him, Obama is a trojan horse with the intent of tearing us down from the inside out. His election victory is the result of a coordinated media effort to keep focus away from much better candidates in order to force the American people into choosing a pre-determined President whose unspoken agenda is to eradicate our sovereignty by integrating us into a broader international economic and security structure.

exactly.well said.:clap2: what most people around here just dont get is we dont elect these presidents and put them into office,they are SELECTED for us by the CFR group.

Last edited:
This website pretty much covers it ALL...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

But if you need more...

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

It's all that pesky information I bet. You know, that stuff that obama now calls a "distraction." Information about him that he has demonstrated over and over in the past year and half that he does NOT want anyone to KNOW about him. Why?

Obama: ?Information Becomes a Distraction? | NewsReal Blog

I want to see this grifters house of cards come tumbling down, and I want to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and then I want to see his filthy, lying ass thrown in prison for the rest of his life.

Why Is obama Hiding His Complete Past?

So we will all feel safer knowing idiots like yourself are busy looking for the clues to his game.

I miss the significance of this one.

Your point?

I assume you know that he was appointed to this post, not selected on any basis other than his skin color.

"Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.
Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.
That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review. "

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
From the link:

Mr. Yu said Mr. Obama's election ''was a choice on the merits, but others may read something into it.''

I miss the significance of this one.

Your point?

I assume you know that he was appointed to this post, not selected on any basis other than his skin color.

"Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.
Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.
That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review. "

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
From the link:

Mr. Yu said Mr. Obama's election ''was a choice on the merits, but others may read something into it.''

I'd be very interested in a fuller exposition of your point. Are you suggesting that the position was determined based on merit...as in the best candidate?

Or that skin color was or was not a factor?

Or that it should be a determinor?

What, exactly is your point? Defender of the President, of his qualifications, explainer of the process of selection?

Consider the following: " The Selection Committee must then choose the remaining editors from a pool of qualified candidates whose grades or writing competition scores do not significantly differ. It is at this stage that the Law Review as for several years instituted an affirmative action policy for historically underrepresented groups: out of this pool, the Selection Committee may take race or physical handicap into account in making their final decision, if the Selection Committee believes that such affirmative action will enhance the representativeness of the incoming class."
The Harvard Law Record - Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action

Would you argue with this statement: Had the President been white, he would probably not have been chosen...?

Of course that is not a lie.

I asked you to remove any you find publically available...were any items left? How many? So, does that indicate a series of 'lies' you have told?

No, it merely means that you have a Swiss-cheese defense of this President. Clearly, he has tried to obfuscate various aspects of his past. Why?

Why are you so trusting? And would your attitude be the same if the President were of the other party? No? So, what does this indicate about your honesty?

Now let's consider the list of 18 actual lies that I provided that flowed from President Obama...were you able to remove any as not his statements or actions?
No?
None?
Not one????

And yet you defend this flawed individual...could it be because you are equally flawed?
Oops..forgive my psychobabble.

Perhaps you'd like to unburden yourself, as confession is good for the soul. What is the basis of your, what, flaccid defense?

Do you have any actual points?

I've never seen a Politician come through on all promises, and/or not lie. You? I also am not stating any where in this thread that I trust politicians.

What I am saying, and did do, is that he's not hiding his past. Your "list" of things he's "hiding"-->mostly bullshit. Proven. So I'm not sure your real point in ever posting the "list," since it's been proven that many, if not all, are *not* being kept hidden. But you don't want to respond to that point, which is pertinent to his "hiding" or "not hiding," things, and point to his lies/broken promises as a politician. 2 different things, but your deflection noted.

My "defending," as you call it, him, is not based on trust for *him,* it's based on easily verifiable public information.

Last edited:
Just to add a little humor to this thread:

I have it on good authority (MY OWN*) that the reason President Obama has refused release of his real Birth Certificate rather than the photo-shopped one floating around on the internet is not for the suspected reasons of his birth being in Kenya. Rather it is that Barack Obama Sr. is not listed as his father, but rather Malcolm X. Barack Sr. and Obama's mother moved in together weeks before the future President's birth, but Barack Sr. was never listed as the father. Everyone knew that being the illegitimate child of Malcolm X would have ruined Barack Jr's political aspirations. So, when he began to look like the rising star he was, they "fixed" the issue.

In further news (again on good authority MY OWN*):

Now that President Obama has secured the prestige of the honor of being the first African American President, there are reports he is seeking two other prestigious firsts. He has secretly been speaking with doctors in Northern Virginia to perform a sex change operation that will transform him into a woman before the end of his first term in office (at taxpayer expense of course). This will give him the much sought after titles of the first female president, (eat your heart out, Hillary) and the first African American female president, (so sorry Condoleezza Rice).

Immie

Footnotes: * Please note, this is a joke, completely a joke and nothing but a joke so help me God

PS Okay, sorry for the interruption. You can all return to your heated discussions.

Last edited:

I have it on good authority (MY OWN*) that the reason President Obama has refused release of his real Birth Certificate rather than the photo-shopped one floating around on the internet is not for the suspected reasons of his birth being in Kenya. Rather it is that Barack Obama Sr. is not listed as his father, but rather Malcolm X. Barack Sr. and Obama's mother moved in together weeks before the future President's birth, but Barack Sr. was never listed as the father. Everyone knew that being the illegitimate child of Malcolm X would have ruined Barack Jr's political aspirations. So, when he began to look like the rising star he was, they "fixed" the issue.

Now that President Obama has secured the prestige of the honor of being the first African American President, there are reports he is seeking two other prestigious firsts. He has secretly been speaking with doctors in Northern Virginia to perform a sex change operation that will transform him into a woman before the end of his first term in office. This will give him the much sought after titles of the first female president, (eat your heart out, Hillary) and the first African American female president, (so sorry Condoleezza Rice).

Immie

Footnotes: * Please note, this is a joke, completely a joke and nothing but a joke so help me God

PS Okay, sorry for the interruption. You can all return to your heated discussions.

This post will be linked as smoking gun proof of what it proclaims, around the internet, by Conspiracy Theorists all.

Now that President Obama has secured the prestige of the honor of being the first African American President, there are reports he is seeking two other prestigious firsts. He has secretly been speaking with doctors in Northern Virginia to perform a sex change operation that will transform him into a woman before the end of his first term in office. This will give him the much sought after titles of the first female president, (eat your heart out, Hillary) and the first African American female president, (so sorry Condoleezza Rice).

Immie

This post will be linked as smoking gun proof of what it proclaims, around the internet, by Conspiracy Theorists all.

Hehehe,

An edited version I am sure. Removing the references to who's authority this comes from. :D

Immie

Mr. Obama's election ''was a choice on the merits.

The fact he graduated Magna Cum Laude furthers this point.

I do enjoy poking you folks who are willing to turn a blind eye at his Presidential ineptitude, and prattle on about his supposed sterling record...one which he keeps hidden.

And, of course, you choose to ignore both the NYTimes and Harvard Law explanations as to the attempts to 'balance' the Law Review with affirmative action.

By the way,
" Back in Obama's days at Harvard, more than 50 percent of the class graduated cum laude, a fact that made graduating "with honors" a meaningless accomplishment." The Real Obama | The Weekly Standard

While you are entitled to your prejudices, one must question the interests and motives of folks like you.

I notice that you avoid longer responses, but if I may broaden this discussion, let's stipulate that President Obama is gifted, and higly intelligent, as are the other "50 percent of the class graduated cum laude," is it your premise that intelligence as documented by this award should guide our leaders?

If so, consider the 1927 Buck v. Bell case, wherein the Liberal lion Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said it was just fine to sterilize folks, and, of course, this was the postition of Progressives for the longest time.

When one considers relying on 'magna cum laude' experts, whether jurists or medical authorities, to the exclusion of morality and good judgement, think hard about the following statements. The ‘medical expert’ whose assessment of the Buck family was as follows:
“These people belong to the shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of anti-social whites of the South,” and the this, from Holmes opinion writing for the majority: “It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who ar manifestly unfit from continuing their kind.”
Social Origins of Eugenics

I do enjoy poking you folks who are willing to turn a blind eye at his Presidential ineptitude, and prattle on about his supposed sterling record...one which he keeps hidden.

And, of course, you choose to ignore both the NYTimes and Harvard Law explanations as to the attempts to 'balance' the Law Review with affirmative action.

By the way,
" Back in Obama's days at Harvard, more than 50 percent of the class graduated cum laude, a fact that made graduating "with honors" a meaningless accomplishment." The Real Obama | The Weekly Standard

While you are entitled to your prejudices, one must que,,,

:lol:

she posts a link to a first class hatchet job on Obama as proof of something? :lol:

gawd, she has to be one of those yunguns who went to college in the last few decades when a collage education became meaningless. :lol:

I bet she Googled her dipshit-ploma

By the way,

she posts a link to a first class hatchet job on Obama as proof of something? :lol:

gawd, she has to be one of those yunguns who went to college in the last few decades when a collage education became meaningless. :lol:

It appears that the less intelligent among us find it easier to attack the messenger than the message...

It seems you have neglected to comment on the import of the post...could it be that you are neither equpped to do so, or that the post is spot on.

I would be happy to match diplomas if you like.

By the way,

It appears that the less intelligent among us find it easier to attack the messenger than the message...

It seems you have neglected to comment on the import of the post...could it be that you are neither equpped to do so, or that the post is spot on.

:slap:

there are tons of critical pieces on Obama one can find the internet---but you choose an obvious hatchet job? :lol:

the Weekly Journal Piece was a hatchet job.
do you even know what a hatchet job is? I bet you are so pathetically naive that you think FOX News is Fair and Balanced

oops!

:ack-1:

Last edited:

:slap:

there are tons of critical pieces on Obama one can find the internet---but you choose an obvious hatchet job? :lol:

do you even know what a hatchet job is? are you so pathetically naive that you think FOX News is Fair and Balanced?

oops!

:ack-1:

I note that you haven't provided any of the 'tons' of laudatory pieces...lazy or can't find?

I believe that 'hatchet job' is an alternative title for 'message board post with which I disagree or makes me look dumb'...is that it?

Could there be some ulterior motive for attempting to change the subject to Fox news? You're looking sophomoric.

And filling out your post with emoticons...could that indicate being inarticulate?

I also notice that you have dropped any reference to our respective diplomas...very wise.

Forum List

Back