Why Is obama Hiding His Complete Past?

lmao. The levels of absurdity are exciting!

The levels of apathy and ignorance are astonishing.

But, noting new from the OWEbama pompom squad. Just business as usual. Somebody points out disturbing facts about their messiah, they pop open a new zit of bull shit and insults... yup... just all to typical.
:lol:

"Columbo" notes that Obama’s student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don’t either. George W. Bush didn’t give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama’s old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation.

FROM FACTCHECK.ORG

I always wanted to see Bush's bar tabs from the 70s and 80s...

He has yet to provide them

lmao. The levels of absurdity are exciting.

-----------------
lol-047.gif

Not ONE POST disputing ANYTHING from either of the three links.

Looks like I win.

You OWEbama pompom squad members are all LOSERS. Congrats! :clap2:

4489386803_fc1321f376_o.jpg

Looks like I win.

]

Sorry....we were too occupied ridiculing the absurdity of your original post

Looks like I win.

Yeah, you win. Sorry...I am laughing at your sorry ass too hard to type much more right now....you win. You win!

Last edited:
This website pretty much covers it ALL...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

But if you need more...

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

It's all that pesky information I bet. You know, that stuff that obama now calls a "distraction." Information about him that he has demonstrated over and over in the past year and half that he does NOT want anyone to KNOW about him. Why?

Obama: ?Information Becomes a Distraction? | NewsReal Blog

I want to see this grifters house of cards come tumbling down, and I want to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and then I want to see his filthy, lying ass thrown in prison for the rest of his life.

Actually, Life in prison? For someone who conspired to defraud the American electorate; took control of the US Executive, spent the US Treasury into bankruptcy... Overt sedition, subversion and treason? Nooooo... this would be a capital crime MORE THAN justifying the duly sworn jury handing down the death penalty, upon conviction.

But the more interesting thing here are the responses by the Progressive supporters of The Brown Clown...

As is the nature of the FRAUD, it's the same old thing... the Progressives claim that what are being challenged are incontrovertible, demonstrable FACTS!... But do they respond with what HAS TO BE (if their claims are sound and true...) the readily available, establishing evidence?

Let's take a look... and count 'em up!

HE does it to annoy you personally.

Nope... No facts here...

Nuh huh... Nothing factual there...

Not even close...

Nothing here but specious innuendo and more ad populum fallacy...

More of the same here... but no facts of any kind.

Again... innuendo, ad populum... and not so much as an implied DESIRE to state what must be readily available refutation in the form of supporting FACTS.

Golly... this SEEMS to be factual... I mean there it IS... A citation of an unbending FEDERAL LAW! which prohibits the releasing of school records... without a written release; and the further notation that such was not released by other Presidents... but which was 'LEAKED' ... for which there was no prosecution... proving in the end that this law is not so unbending afterall.

What we DO know is that the projected facts that Barry was:

Born in the US
A College Professor
A Constitutional Scholar
A Licensed Attorney

Are not supported by any actual FACTS... that such have largely been PROVEN TO BE FALSE... and that for some unknown reason; a person who is said t ohave been born and raised in Hawaii is running around with a Social Security number which is otherwise issued to people living in Connecticut.

Nope... No facts there...

Nothing factual there... just more fallacious appeal to a popular concensus.

Looks like I win.

Yeah, you win. Sorry...I am laghing at your sorry ass too hard to type much more right now....you win. You win!

More of the same... Empty assurances that such facts exist... just no ACTUAL FACTS which can be posted in a timely manner... despite these facts being otherwise READILY AVAILABLE

Nothing to add...I am just amazed at how much board space I can waste by hitting "quote" to this post

Last edited:
Obama's hiding his past? Oh, c'mon now. The guy's written two autobiographies for crying out loud. And just because - while often criticized for a lack of any executive experience - he forgot to include in either tome his stint as an executive for an educational foundation from 1995 until 2001 called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) it doesn't mean anything sinister or anything like that, honest.

Now, the CAC was started by that guy Bill Ayers. You remember him, don't you? Sure you do. Bill the Bomber, one of the founders of the Weather Underground of the 60s. They were terrorists who set off bombs back then, one even at the Pentagon. And the Bomber also hosted a party in his home for Obama where he announced he was gonna run for the Illinois State Senate.

So we have Barry serving as chairman of the board for the Bomber's CAC and later as a board member, forgets to mention it in either of his two books, and then when finally asked about his relationship with Ayers while he's a presidential candidate he said the Bomber was "just a guy who lives in my neighborhood."

Gee, maybe he is hiding something after all?

Obama's hiding his past? Oh, c'mon now. The guy's written two autobiographies for crying out loud. And just because - while often criticized for a lack of any executive experience - he forgot to include in either tome his stint as an executive for an educational foundation from 1995 until 2001 called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) it doesn't mean anything sinister or anything like that, honest.

Now, the CAC was started by that guy Bill Ayers. You remember him, don't you? Sure you do. Bill the Bomber, one of the founders of the Weather Underground of the 60s. They were terrorists who set off bombs back then, one even at the Pentagon. And the Bomber also hosted a party in his home for Obama where he announced he was gonna run for the Illinois State Senate.

So we have Barry serving as chairman of the board for the Bomber's CAC and later as a board member, forgets to mention it in either of his two books, and then when finally asked about his relationship with Ayers while he's a presidential candidate he said the Bomber was "just a guy who lives in my neighborhood."

Gee, maybe he is hiding something after all?

it doesn't matter what facts are out there to contrast the lefts denial. You can't change the mind of a close minded robot

Hitler went so far to disperse the village he grew up in, and then turned it into an artillery range.

If you are comparing Obama to Hitler, then you are, for sure, a nasty creep.
Why do people protect Glenn Beck?

Is it something that, oh, I don't know.

Something that, well, you know.

Something that

Hitler

might have done?
we need to use the power of Uncle Sam to force education down the throats of some of our populace at gunpoint if necessary.
hitler-youth.jpg

You sure you want this? It's coming, but are you sure it's what you want?

I think you're right. All those white faces. Looks like Republicans sending their children off to "Jesus camp".
"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

"Those kind of things are not just casual outcomes of a sincere debate on whether we should have a national program on health care," he said. "It's deeper than that."
- The Herpes of American Politics. (Source AP)

OK then... So when the Left was Calling (43) Hitler and Portaying him as a Nazi and the Joker from Batman, even with Algore Junior's "Brownshirt" comments, what was that, Jimmah?...

Racism?...

:)

peace...

No, that was bold statements against the man who attempted to single handedly destroy this country. A man who cost thousands of American lives and maimed tens of thousands from just this country alone. A man who supported the destruction of the Christian religion and it's people in Iraq. A man who let N. Korea develop nuclear weapens and missiles. The man who let Bin Laden go. The man who played golf while Katrina wasted New Orleans. The man who said, "Good job Brownie". The man who chased hundreds of scientists out of the government and subverted the justice system. The man whose minions spied on Americans.

Bush wasn't evil. He was just a radical right wing extremists with the delusion that he had lpersonal discussions with "God".

Rdean, nasty creep (according to him).

I believe he probably doesn't exist at all...

He was invented by the media in part of the largest hoax in history

Pretty funny until one considers the list:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

I understand the human characteristic of pretending not to be concerned, after all one's vote supposedly involved carefull consideration and thought...
but in secrecy of one's heart-of-heart, and and judging by the myriad of conjectures that take place daily on this board...doesn't it make you wonder?

Do you understand how many of those on your list are not true that they haven't been provided? I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read. For fuck's sake, fact check the shit you just posted. Go ahead. I dare you to come back and say it was 100% accurate. Double dog dare! Jizz!

"...Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission,..." From your post: this tends to validate the OP.

"I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read..."
Not sure how one pretends to be smart and well-read..." since that determination, I suppose, would be up to the observer. But thanks for inserting the question at least.

Now, rather than allow you to obfuscate by picking and choosing items, I would like a clarification of your thesis.

Are you stating that you are convinced, confirmed, aye, proselytized, as to the determination that you have access to all pertinent infomaton- outlined in the list provided- that would allow you to understand where President Obama 'is coming from'?

I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance.

Or, is it more like, 'I don't care: whatever he tells us is good enough for me!'?

Pretty funny until one considers the list:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

I understand the human characteristic of pretending not to be concerned, after all one's vote supposedly involved carefull consideration and thought...
but in secrecy of one's heart-of-heart, and and judging by the myriad of conjectures that take place daily on this board...doesn't it make you wonder?

Do you understand how many of those on your list are not true that they haven't been provided? I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read. For fuck's sake, fact check the shit you just posted. Go ahead. I dare you to come back and say it was 100% accurate. Double dog dare! Jizz!

"...Obama’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t given that permission,..." From your post: this tends to validate the OP.

"I thought you were one of the ones who at least *pretended* to be smart, critical thinking and well-read..."
Not sure how one pretends to be smart and well-read..." since that determination, I suppose, would be up to the observer. But thanks for inserting the question at least.

Now, rather than allow you to obfuscate by picking and choosing items, I would like a clarification of your thesis.

Are you stating that you are convinced, confirmed, aye, proselytized, as to the determination that you have access to all pertinent infomaton- outlined in the list provided- that would allow you to understand where President Obama 'is coming from'?

I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance.

Or, is it more like, 'I don't care: whatever he tells us is good enough for me!'?

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I can't help but wonder why whatever Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc etc told you was good enough? Only Obama's word is not good enough. Why is that?

Last edited:
lmao. The levels of absurdity are exciting!

The levels of apathy and ignorance are astonishing.

But, noting new from the OWEbama pompom squad. Just business as usual. Somebody points out disturbing facts about their messiah, they pop open a new zit full of bull shit and insults... yup... just all to typical.

Look up some of the things you post, man.

Last edited:

I'm sorry to initerrupt, but I can't help but wonder why whatever Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc etc told you was good enough? Only Obama's word is not good enough. Why is that?

I understand that it was tongue-in-cheek, but the question is certainly not an interruption: it is exactly to the point.

Any questions about political figures serves as fodder for a message board, and I recall all kinds of debates re: Presidents Bush and Clinton...I'm sure you'll recall some of them. President Clinton fathering illegitimate children and the Clintons bumping off all kinds of 'enemies,' whether President Bush was AWOL, etc....

And that is exactly why the OP is pertinent, as well.
"I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his (President Obama's) birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance."

Contrary to what friend GT implies, there is much we don't know re: this President.

True?

This website pretty much covers it ALL...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

But if you need more...

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

It's all that pesky information I bet. You know, that stuff that obama now calls a "distraction." Information about him that he has demonstrated over and over in the past year and half that he does NOT want anyone to KNOW about him. Why?

Obama: ?Information Becomes a Distraction? | NewsReal Blog

I want to see this grifters house of cards come tumbling down, and I want to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and then I want to see his filthy, lying ass thrown in prison for the rest of his life.

Actually, Life in prison? For someone who conspired to defraud the American electorate; took control of the US Executive, spent the US Treasury into bankruptcy... Overt sedition, subversion and treason? Nooooo... this would be a capital crime MORE THAN justifying the duly sworn jury handing down the death penalty, upon conviction.

But the more interesting thing here are the responses by the Progressive supporters of The Brown Clown...

As is the nature of the FRAUD, it's the same old thing... the Progressives claim that what are being challenged are incontrovertible, demonstrable FACTS!... But do they respond with what HAS TO BE (if their claims are sound and true...) the readily available, establishing evidence?

Let's take a look... and count 'em up!

HE does it to annoy you personally.

Nope... No facts here...

Nuh huh... Nothing factual there...

Not even close...

Nothing here but specious innuendo and more ad populum fallacy...

More of the same here... but no facts of any kind.

Again... innuendo, ad populum... and not so much as an implied DESIRE to state what must be readily available refutation in the form of supporting FACTS.

Golly... this SEEMS to be factual... I mean there it IS... A citation of an unbending FEDERAL LAW! which prohibits the releasing of school records... without a written release; and the further notation that such was not released by other Presidents... but which was 'LEAKED' ... for which there was no prosecution... proving in the end that this law is not so unbending afterall.

What we DO know is that the projected facts that Barry was:

Born in the US
A College Professor
A Constitutional Scholar
A Licensed Attorney

Are not supported by any actual FACTS... that such have largely been PROVEN TO BE FALSE... and that for some unknown reason; a person who is said t ohave been born and raised in Hawaii is running around with a Social Security number which is otherwise issued to people living in Connecticut.

Nope... No facts there...

Nothing factual there... just more fallacious appeal to a popular concensus.

Yeah, you win. Sorry...I am laghing at your sorry ass too hard to type much more right now....you win. You win!

More of the same... Empty assurances that such facts exist... just no ACTUAL FACTS which can be posted in a timely manner... despite these facts being otherwise READILY AVAILABLE

Nothing to add...

Nothing new there... It IS however, the PERFECT default response for Progressives on ANY ISSUE.

Listen lady, if you want the facts you can find them. You, however, never seem to graps the truth in the facts. Thats why no one gives you what you want, that and that you will ridicule them no matter what they give you.

Enjoy your Tea party, maam.

I'm sorry to initerrupt, but I can't help but wonder why whatever Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc etc told you was good enough? Only Obama's word is not good enough. Why is that?

I understand that it was tongue-in-cheek, but the question is certainly not an interruption: it is exactly to the point.

Any questions about political figures serves as fodder for a message board, and I recall all kinds of debates re: Presidents Bush and Clinton...I'm sure you'll recall some of them. President Clinton fathering illegitimate children and the Clintons bumping off all kinds of 'enemies,' whether President Bush was AWOL, etc....

And that is exactly why the OP is pertinent, as well.
"I ask that in the light of the multitude of questioning threads on this board as to his (President Obama's) birth, the provenance of his academic philosophy, and his approach to governance."

Contrary to what friend GT implies, there is much we don't know re: this President.

True?

Perhaps true. Have you not read either one of his books? Or do his books about his life do not count?

Forum List

Back