Why Is Liberal Ideology Increasingly Being Rejected By The West?

That’s right. Should he follow his workmates home from work he’ll see they all live in segregated neighborhoods.
That's right based on what? I've been to my Iranian coworkers apartment. Pretty standard bro. Even some of the Sudanese I worked with at a factory lived in the same apartment complex as me on the nice side of town and we drank beer and played guitar hero sometimes. There are definitely migrant communities out there that are majority one nationality but your assumptions aren't realistic.
"Majority one nationality".
You just argued against yourself.
As soon as that becomes its own industry the way black and highspanic have become you'll see more of the same.
I'm not arguing against myself. I'm showing that I'm not a biased pos and I accept that there are pockets of immigrants that at least in their living situation aren't mixing well. I'm not here to try to be right. I'm here to share my perspective and hear others.
And part of the reason they aren’t mixing is because of the lefty ideology that this thread is about.
You are ignoring the reality that I have explained. Some concentrate some don't. Reality is a messy place that a trumpian soundbyte can't explain well.

Again, its known that the second generation is far more integrated than the first. Please try to understand that and how it applies to recent immigrants.
When multiple generations speak to each other in spanish they are not integrating. When the market is naturally pressed to accommodate Spanish then integration is not happening and it becomes self-perpetuating.

That's right based on what? I've been to my Iranian coworkers apartment. Pretty standard bro. Even some of the Sudanese I worked with at a factory lived in the same apartment complex as me on the nice side of town and we drank beer and played guitar hero sometimes. There are definitely migrant communities out there that are majority one nationality but your assumptions aren't realistic.
As soon as that becomes its own industry the way black and highspanic have become you'll see more of the same.
I'm not arguing against myself. I'm showing that I'm not a biased pos and I accept that there are pockets of immigrants that at least in their living situation aren't mixing well. I'm not here to try to be right. I'm here to share my perspective and hear others.
And part of the reason they aren’t mixing is because of the lefty ideology that this thread is about.
You are ignoring the reality that I have explained. Some concentrate some don't. Reality is a messy place that a trumpian soundbyte can't explain well.

Again, its known that the second generation is far more integrated than the first. Please try to understand that and how it applies to recent immigrants.
When multiple generations speak to each other in spanish they are not integrating. When the market is naturally pressed to accommodate Spanish then integration is not happening and it becomes self-perpetuating.
Multiple generations speaking Spanish to each other is only a problem in a bigot xenophobes head. How about this, rather than being an intentional asshole towards them because you dislike them and don't want them here, how about you make the integration process easier so as too improve success rates.

How has the seemingly unstoppable juggernaut of liberal multiculturalism,come to such an abrupt halt?
With the election of nationalist leaders across the West; and the rise of populist parties across Europe; from the USA, to Austria, throughout Italy, and into Hungary...
What has happened to alter what seemed to be a foregone conclusion for many, that nationalism was dead; and that multiculturalism was the future?
It hasn't come to a halt.

Right now, the crazies are in charge of the Democrats. Someday, that will swing and they will go back to their slow incrementalism that has been winning for them for at least 60 years if not more.

Now, however; is the time for the right to begin to rebalance those institutions that the left have co-opted and begin to introduce more and more sanity to them so that when the crazies finally fade away, America can return to a more balanced and practical country.

Multiple generations speaking Spanish to each other is only a problem in a bigot xenophobes head. How about this, rather than being an intentional asshole towards them because you dislike them and don't want them here, how about you make the integration process easier so as too improve success rates.
Another left wing reactionary.
Multiple generations speaking to each other in a foreign lnguage is a sign of their arrogance and rudeness.
I already pay a bunch in taxes for ESOL programs, etc., so go lecture someone who deserves it. Like a non-assimilating immigrant.

A hostile culture that won't assimilate and wants to eliminate the existing cultures has given liberals a much-needed reality bitch-slap.
Like the injuns and white man, the white man refused to assimilate and destroyed the natives...Poh white folk of today getting the same treatment and they cry, shed big ol' tears now.
No weeping here, lefty. American culture isn't being eliminated. It's up to the immigrants and refugees who are allowed to come here to assimilate into our culture or go back where they came from. As much as I would love to see liberals coping with the yoke of Islam, they're not going to be allowed to take over.
As for the native Americans....there was a war and they lost. It's up to them to preserve their own culture, and/or assimilate....and those checks they're getting should have been cut off a long time ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back