Why is it

The stormfront types are equal opportunity haters.

You don't present well when you try claiming that "the other side" is just on a "rant", while you're full of calm, reflective and open-minded intelligence.

Because we see otherwise.

You in particular fill a Jewish stereotype: you deny racial difference and seek to attack whites on anything and everything, but when it comes to Jews and Israel, you're a hard-core... uh, racist.

I should be impressed?

Show me exactly where you've engaged an intelligent, fact-based debate on racial issues with an opponent. The "anti-racists" are the worst at this: at the slightest breach of racial taboos, they break out in hysterical fits of "racist!" and don't stop sputtering until everyone's left the room.

there is no fact-based debate with racist scum. you want us to validate your hatred and give yu a forum.;

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.

Most of the people that are racist are ignorant as fuck, thats why.

Hey some Obama Ass Kisser called me a racist tonight...
So I guess I earned my stripes.Made my bones so to speak...
So I can hang here OK?

I think he was pissed at this....

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

That most threads put in the race/racism section are nothing more than racist rants?

Surely, there are discussions to be had about race that don't include demeaning and stereotyping people who are different from you.

Inquiring minds want to know.

ok, I'll start with a primer sampling of qualifying quotes-

are these racist comments or not?;

QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

QUOTE:“The country is ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama..a light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one”

QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

QUOTE:"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

QUOTE:"The only concession I might make to him(King Saud) is to give him the 60 million jews we have in the United States"

QUOTE:“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion.” –

Four and six yes. The rest, might or might not be depending on context and who said it...

and who said it? and context? really?

what kind of context do you need for this, ex;

QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

really?

theres your answer Jillian.....

So I can hang here OK?

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

well, aside from the selective and inaccurate quote, which is intended to give a false idea of what was actually said... and self-serving nonsense... i'd wonder why you insist on using the president's middle name? do you call reagan "ronald wilson reagan"? baby bush "george walker bush"? eisenhower "dwight david eisenhower". if the answer is no, then you might question your need to use this president's middle name and perhaps do a little soul searching as to why someone might think it racist.

just saying

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."–

The same person who said the above in 1911, also said this almost 30 years later:

"I believe in brotherhood….of all men before the law….if any (one) class or race can be permanently set apart from, or pushed down below the rest in politics and civil rights, so may any other class or race……and we say farewell to the principles on which we count our safety…….The majority of our Negro people find but cold comfort in our shanties and tenements. Surely, as free men, they are entitled to something better than this."

Isn't it great how people change...

I love how dispensation is handed out to some....seems that redemption can be pretty selective.

So I can hang here OK?

Barack Hussein Obama

well, aside from the selective and inaccurate quote, which is intended to give a false idea of what was actually said... and self-serving nonsense... i'd wonder why you insist on using the president's middle name? do you call reagan "ronald wilson reagan"? baby bush "george walker bush"? eisenhower "dwight david eisenhower". if the answer is no, then you might question your need to use this president's middle name and perhaps do a little soul searching as to why someone might think it racist.

just saying

just saying; if one were to read the 3 paragraphs that encapsulated that quote and don't see thats exactly what he intended to say and the way he said it, I have to question that persons ability to parse simple English and comprehend simple English. That quote is a compliment TOO, not an aberration OF/IN the speech.

The President mocking business owners...
The guy didn't like the fact that I called the President on this.

no he didn't.

and when obama deranged loons say that, it makes them look silly.

perhaps the lying is what offended the other poster.

You can not possibly say that he wasn't mocking business owners....
If the whole passage is played it reinforces my point more strongly.
I have no idea why a President would do such a despicable thing.
It was low class all the way.The quote I put up is bad enough,the whole
speech only makes it worse...I am still trying to figure out what was the purpose
of mocking business owners.????

No doubt. But they seem to like finding cover in this particular forum.

And of course, they say it's racist to point out their racism

With your track record you have no room to complain. You have, since 2008 openly and loudly claimed ANYONE that opposes Obama is a racist.

You're a compulsive and delusional liar, as always.

Go back on your meds

You deny claiming the opposition to Obama in 2008, 2009 2010 and 2011 were racist? Shall I go check all your posts and link them? You realize they are public record right?

You actually think you can deny you said it?

So I can hang here OK?

Barack Hussein Obama

just saying

You just claimed you did not call people that oppose Obama racists and then you post this? You are the one that needs meds. Mine are fine and work great.

Racist douchebags have no self control and only know one thing: How to repeat their irrational bullshit endlessly.

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."–

The same person who said the above in 1911, also said this almost 30 years later:

"I believe in brotherhood….of all men before the law….if any (one) class or race can be permanently set apart from, or pushed down below the rest in politics and civil rights, so may any other class or race……and we say farewell to the principles on which we count our safety…….The majority of our Negro people find but cold comfort in our shanties and tenements. Surely, as free men, they are entitled to something better than this."

Isn't it great how people change...

The welfare state replaced the plantation....

With your track record you have no room to complain. You have, since 2008 openly and loudly claimed ANYONE that opposes Obama is a racist.

I thought you were going to type "israel", not "Obama" :p Anyone who opposes israel's one-sided policies and American enabling is labelled a racist or anti-semite.

I thought you were going to type "israel", not "Obama" :p Anyone who opposes israel's one-sided policies and American enabling is labelled a racist or anti-semite.
Well, what else do you call someone that advocates the elimination of Israel in favor of their Palestinian subhuman neighbors?

Forum List

Back