Black Crime Actually UNDER-reported?

I guess I'm not surprised. Over 30 years ago, we lost a friend of our family. The police decided it was a suicide. There were no tests for powder residue, no autopsy, nothing. They walked into the home saw her lying dead with a gun in her hand and decided it was a suicide. Apparently, the bullet went up through her body, into her bedroom door and into the ceiling outside her room and she shot with her left hand. There were two separate and distinct blood stains. It took place at night an there were NO lights on in her house. What's more, her dogs were locked up in her basement. If I were a police detective I would have, at the very least, insisted on the powder tests.

Her family decided not to pursue the matter, I have a feeling they suspected their father, her ex husband was involved and they didn't want to know. I don't believe he was involved, but at this point, we'll never know, will we?

Little wonder I have no faith in the cops. They are nothing like the tv portrays them.

Cops are mostly shitheads, but only because cops are normal people. Cops rarely catch the bad guy, and even more rarely stop crimes in progress.

Anyway, you see those Afro "flash mobs" where scores of Afro shits invade a store and start openly shoplifting, using their numbers for protection... that's all crime that you're seeing but which is going unreported. Rarely does any arrests result, even though it would take little effort to identify nearly everyone on camera.

Afro are just worthless animals. Afro crimes are often treated as just acts of wild animals. You don't report when a dog rips up your trash bags...

Last edited:
You cant save the white race when they are doing some of the most heinous crimes,and the only time its reported is when someone is nortorius.Sex and money I feel are whites biggest failure and will bring them down.

If a black criminal has a drop of white blood in him , the cops classify him as white. Most hispanic criminals are also classed as white as happened with zimbo.

whites are killing each other as much as blacks.More women are killing babies then Black women.The news media just does'nt report on these crimes.So white on white crimes are done as much as Black on Black crimes.So when organized crime makes a comeback we 'll see Italians doing lotsa criminal activities.

The DOJ policy is

Every other hispanic criminal shall be classified as white

Every other white victim shall be classified as hispanic.

And yet even with this bias, whites come out as far less criminal than blacks or browns.

whites are killing each other as much as blacks.More women are killing babies then Black women.The news media just does'nt report on these crimes.So white on white crimes are done as much as Black on Black crimes.So when organized crime makes a comeback we 'll see Italians doing lotsa criminal activities.

Stats don't back this up.

Anyway, when the Italian mafia controls your neighborhood, you feel SAFER.

When blacks run your neighborhood, you feel in DANGER.

The DOJ policy is

Every other hispanic criminal shall be classified as white

Every other white victim shall be classified as hispanic.

And yet even with this bias, whites come out as far less criminal than blacks or browns.

OK But here's a question for you. If we take blacks and Latinos completely out of the equation and use only white crime stats. America still far surpasses every other industrialized country in violence, drugs and all around criminal activity. Why is that?

Forum List

Back