Why is it

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
That most threads put in the race/racism section are nothing more than racist rants?

Surely, there are discussions to be had about race that don't include demeaning and stereotyping people who are different from you.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, according the OWS parasites on the left, only white people can be racist. So why don't you ask why this forum is used for white racists like Adium to rant, bu also by nice black men like Huey to air out their grievances?

Well, according the OWS parasites on the left, only white people can be racist. So why don't you ask why this forum is used for white racists like Adium to rant, bu also by nice black men like Huey to air out their grievances?

shouldn't you be in an airport men's room, waiting?

That most threads put in the race/racism section are nothing more than racist rants?

Surely, there are discussions to be had about race that don't include demeaning and stereotyping people who are different from you.

From one side of the aisle, racism is one of the more basic emotions, i.e. "They dun act like us." So from the racist side you often get your less intelligent posters.

On the other side, those who oppose racism, and are very vocal about it, often see any viewpoint other than thier strict definition on non-racism, AS racism that is as vile and reprehensible as being the grand dragon of the KKK.

So trying to debate things where you have viewpoints somewhere in middle on topics such as affirmative action, or bias crimes gets drowned out by "FUCK ******* FUCK FUCK FUCK" from one side, and " ZOMG YOU DONT LIKE AFFERMATIVE ACTION YOU MUST BE A KLUCKER, WHERE IS YOUR SHEETS AND BURNING CROSSES" on the other.

ITs basically the same with abortion.

So trying to debate things where you have viewpoints somewhere in middle on topics such as affirmative action, or bias crimes gets drowned out by "FUCK ******* FUCK FUCK FUCK" from one side, and " ZOMG YOU DONT LIKE AFFERMATIVE ACTION YOU MUST BE A KLUCKER, WHERE IS YOUR SHEETS AND BURNING CROSSES" on the other.

Ha! Pretty good summation. There's what I call "instinctive racism" on the one hand, and intellectual racism on the other. Most "racism" is the former; the latter is rarer.

This debate tendency applies to the so-called conservatives as much as anyone else; if I said "******" a poster like "daveman" would attack me, but he'd just as quickly attack if I brought up The Bell Curve. Same for so-called liberals like, well, jillian.

Most of the people that are racist are ignorant as fuck, thats why.

No doubt. But they seem to like finding cover in this particular forum.

And of course, they say it's racist to point out their racism

Racists will be racists. The race and relation forum is as close as they will get to a from that fits their needs.

Personally i am glad they keep their racist rants in one place.

The stormfront types are equal opportunity haters.

You don't present well when you try claiming that "the other side" is just on a "rant", while you're full of calm, reflective and open-minded intelligence.

Because we see otherwise.

You in particular fill a Jewish stereotype: you deny racial difference and seek to attack whites on anything and everything, but when it comes to Jews and Israel, you're a hard-core... uh, racist.

I should be impressed?

Show me exactly where you've engaged an intelligent, fact-based debate on racial issues with an opponent. The "anti-racists" are the worst at this: at the slightest breach of racial taboos, they break out in hysterical fits of "racist!" and don't stop sputtering until everyone's left the room.

Why WOULDN'T a Racist thread be put in the Racism/Race Relations section?

What do you EXPECT to be in there?

ok, I'll start with a primer sampling of qualifying quotes-

are these racist comments or not?;

QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

QUOTE:“The country is ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama..a light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one”

QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

QUOTE:"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

QUOTE:"The only concession I might make to him(King Saud) is to give him the 60 million jews we have in the United States"

QUOTE:“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion.” –

QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

QUOTE:“The country is ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama..a light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one”

QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

QUOTE:"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

QUOTE:"The only concession I might make to him(King Saud) is to give him the 60 million jews we have in the United States"

QUOTE:“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion.” –

Four and six yes. The rest, might or might not be depending on context and who said it...

Four and six yes. The rest, might or might not be depending on context and who said it...
I'd say 2,4, and 6 give me pause, however I agree about context being important.

With your track record you have no room to complain. You have, since 2008 openly and loudly claimed ANYONE that opposes Obama is a racist.

Don't you love Biden?

With your track record you have no room to complain. You have, since 2008 openly and loudly claimed ANYONE that opposes Obama is a racist.

You're a compulsive and delusional liar, as always.

Go back on your meds

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."–

The same person who said the above in 1911, also said this almost 30 years later:

"I believe in brotherhood….of all men before the law….if any (one) class or race can be permanently set apart from, or pushed down below the rest in politics and civil rights, so may any other class or race……and we say farewell to the principles on which we count our safety…….The majority of our Negro people find but cold comfort in our shanties and tenements. Surely, as free men, they are entitled to something better than this."

Isn't it great how people change...

The stormfront types are equal opportunity haters.

You don't present well when you try claiming that "the other side" is just on a "rant", while you're full of calm, reflective and open-minded intelligence.

Because we see otherwise.

You in particular fill a Jewish stereotype: you deny racial difference and seek to attack whites on anything and everything, but when it comes to Jews and Israel, you're a hard-core... uh, racist.

I should be impressed?

Show me exactly where you've engaged an intelligent, fact-based debate on racial issues with an opponent. The "anti-racists" are the worst at this: at the slightest breach of racial taboos, they break out in hysterical fits of "racist!" and don't stop sputtering until everyone's left the room.

But it's smart to base an opinion on a whole people based on the colour of their skin?

Forum List

Back