why is it?

And innocent bystanders don't count on getting caught in crossfire. That person had no authority to pull a trigger in that place of business. What they were shooting a movie or something? What the fuck did he know? Oh yeah, about as much as you. :salute::poop:

And innocent bystanders don't count on getting caught in crossfire. That person had no authority to pull a trigger in that place of business. What they were shooting a movie or something? What the fuck did he know. Oh yeah, about as much as you. :salute::poop:

It seems to me that innocent bystanders WERE getting shot at.

And for all of that...it does not change the fact that IF several people in the theater had all shot back at the same time.... things may have come out differently. Sadly we wont know.

Sadly we do know. There are 12 people dead. So what are you hoping for? Maybe 8 innocent, 1 shotter. OK, now you have 9 dead and no court cases? Is that your best case senerio? Here's a scenerio for you:
Dumbass in theatre at one in the morning. We'll call him Sam. Has permit to carry concealed and does. Also has had a couple drinks but that is OK becuase his wife is driving. Hour into movie guy comes in, tear gas goes off. Sam's sitting 3/4 way up. Shooter is 30 feet and closing. Rounds going fast and furious. Sam pulls his 9, big fucking gun for concelled, maybe he should have gotten the gun from his wife's purse he gave her for birthday, it was either that or the fry pan (Sam's a dumbass btw.) Anyway at 25 range Sam has unholstered his weapon, has full clip in, one in the chamber. Sam flips safety off because who doesn't carry a chambered round these days? Squeeze off first round. Damn, smoke. Not sure where that went. Someone screams. Sam pisses his pants. Wife is screaming her fucking head off, kind of like when he bough her that electric skillet for Valentines day. Shooter has AR-15 with drum magazine and has seen the flash from Sam's 9. This guy is not running for the exit like your picture purfect video. Shooter empty's drum in Sam's direction. Sam is now fucking dead. His wife, yeah, she's dead too. Shooter, James? Yeah, he's is just getting started. He drops the the AR-15. Do you know what the fuck a 870 Remington 12 guage is? Now this would depend on the choke. (Choke is how much spread you get with the shot grouping at a certain range. Personally, in that setting, I would go with (and now I am going to get my background run, hello, again guys and gals, just me, emptystep.) open chock and heave shot. You can get a good 8 foot spread with 00 at 25 feet with wide open choke. Now Sam is already dead but shooter just pulled off the first shotgun round. You ever fired a 12 guage? They are a hell of a lot of fun. They are not semi-auto so the kick goes full into the weapon and not the firing mechanism like the AR-15 does. 6 rounds of 00 downrange and the mess is beginning to get thick.

Well, fuck!!! I had better stop myself there. In other fucking words dumbass. You have no clue as to what the hell you are talking about and now you should shut the fuck up before my file gets any fatter. (Thanks for reading team. ;) )

Sadly we do know. There are 12 people dead. So what are you hoping for? Maybe 8 innocent, 1 shotter. OK, now you have 9 dead and no court cases? Is that your best case senerio? Here's a scenerio for you:
Dumbass in theatre at one in the morning. We'll call him Sam. Has permit to carry concealed and does. Also has had a couple drinks but that is OK becuase his wife is driving. Hour into movie guy comes in, tear gas goes off. Sam's sitting 3/4 way up. Shooter is 30 feet and closing. Rounds going fast and furious. Sam pulls his 9, big fucking gun for concelled, maybe he should have gotten the gun from his wife's purse he gave her for birthday, it was either that or the fry pan (Sam's a dumbass btw.) Anyway at 25 range Sam has unholstered his weapon, has full clip in, one in the chamber. Sam flips safety off because who doesn't carry a chambered round these days? Squeeze off first round. Damn, smoke. Not sure where that went. Someone screams. Sam pisses his pants. Wife is screaming her fucking head off, kind of like when he bough her that electric skillet for Valentines day. Shooter has AR-15 with drum magazine and has seen the flash from Sam's 9. This guy is not running for the exit like your picture purfect video. Shooter empty's drum in Sam's direction. Sam is now fucking dead. His wife, yeah, she's dead too. Shooter, James? Yeah, he's is just getting started. He drops the the AR-15. Do you know what the fuck a 870 Remington 12 guage is? Now this would depend on the choke. (Choke is how much spread you get with the shot grouping at a certain range. Personally, in that setting, I would go with (and now I am going to get my background run, hello, again guys and gals, just me, emptystep.) open chock and heave shot. You can get a good 8 foot spread with 00 at 25 feet with wide open choke. Now Sam is already dead but shooter just pulled off the first shotgun round. You ever fired a 12 guage? They are a hell of a lot of fun. They are not semi-auto so the kick goes full into the weapon and not the firing mechanism like the AR-15 does. 6 rounds of 00 downrange and the mess is beginning to get thick.

Well, fuck!!! I had better stop myself there. In other fucking words dumbass. You have no clue as to what the hell you are talking about and now you should shut the fuck up before my file gets any fatter. (Thanks for reading team. ;) )

my you sound familiar. :tongue:

trained by the best

trained by the best

:lmao:

welcome back.

Why is it that parts of the nation go into an uproar because they feel a black kid in a hoodie on a rainy day is suspicious, but a white kid in a long trenchcoat on a summer evening with bright orange hair is completely overlooked? It also isn't like the white kid had nothing under his trenchcoat, he had an assault rifle, expanded bulky clips, 2 pistols, a shotgun, gas canisters, and a fucking bulletproof vest rammed under that thing.

Shouldn't the theater have at least checked his jacket to make sure he did not sneak any food in?
Why is it so many on the left base most of what they think on false premises and strawmen?

Why is it that parts of the nation go into an uproar because they feel a black kid in a hoodie on a rainy day is suspicious, but a white kid in a long trenchcoat on a summer evening with bright orange hair is completely overlooked? It also isn't like the white kid had nothing under his trenchcoat, he had an assault rifle, expanded bulky clips, 2 pistols, a shotgun, gas canisters, and a fucking bulletproof vest rammed under that thing.

Shouldn't the theater have at least checked his jacket to make sure he did not sneak any food in?
Why is it so many on the left base most of what they think on false premises and strawmen?

Because they find rational thinking too hard and facts inconvenient? Just a guess.

Because they find rational thinking too hard and facts inconvenient? Just a guess.
Facts are inconvenient to too many.

No law abiding citizen could have had a gun...the theater was a gun free zone per the management and owners.

Gun Control: Colorado is a concealed-carry state, as a noted film critic points out, but so was Virginia when a college campus there was racked by violence. Like the school, the theater chain was also "gun-free."

Theatre In Aurora, Colorado, Was A Gun-Free Zone Like Virginia Tech - Investors.com

I believe that was the point of the post. When gun restrictions are put in place, only the law abiding citizen gets harmed.

Yeah, because things would have been much better in a smoke filled theater if the audience could shoot back. I have seen how normal people react when they fall into a situation like this. Having a gun and knowing how to shoot it means little when you are confronted with a life and death situation by surprise. I have spent years organizing combat sports, and there is one thing I can say is that scared people with a gun are far more dangerous to the people around them and the authorities than the actual attacker.

What do you organize? Spitball games?

Why is it that parts of the nation go into an uproar because a white kid with orange hair, wearing body armor, and brandishing a handgun, a shotgun, and an assault weapon, kills and wounds several dozen people, and call for taking guns away from law-abiding citizens who have the Constitutional right to PROTECT THEMSELVES from unstable people??????

If just ONE person in that theatre would have had a firearm in their possession, the carnage would have been stopped much earlier than it was, and LIVES WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED.

Thats possible but it could also have been much worse, the guy deployed tear gas so its not like you could get a clear shot at him and with all those people running around all hell would have broke loose.

Why is it that parts of the nation go into an uproar because a white kid with orange hair, wearing body armor, and brandishing a handgun, a shotgun, and an assault weapon, kills and wounds several dozen people, and call for taking guns away from law-abiding citizens who have the Constitutional right to PROTECT THEMSELVES from unstable people??????

If just ONE person in that theatre would have had a firearm in their possession, the carnage would have been stopped much earlier than it was, and LIVES WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED.

Thats possible but it could also have been much worse, the guy deployed tear gas so its not like you could get a clear shot at him and with all those people running around all hell would have broke loose.

It might not have been possible to get a clear shot, but I'd like to know that I at least had a fair chance to defend myself.

It might not have been possible to get a clear shot, but I'd like to know that I at least had a fair chance to defend myself.

I can understand that but letting people bring fire arms into movie theatres is risky business.

Parts of the nation do not believe a black kid in a hoodie on a rainy day is suspicious. George Zimmerman did because he was on neighborhood watch where robberies had been occuring and asked him what he was doing, and wasn;t even sure he was black according to the 911 tape.

Oh goody - revisionist at work.

Very unlikely. Dark theater with the only light coming from the screen and the tiny lights in the back, ends of the seat rows and over the exits. With the huge magazine he had, the shooting took place in a very short period of time.

I realize that some of those who carry guns do so because they fantasize the opportunity to play hero. Fact is, they would very probably make it worse. In this case, the "hero" would not have seen the shooter until it was too late anyway. That is, IF he saw the shooter at all. In other scenarios, cops on the outside would very likely shoot the "hero" right along with the shooter.

Forum List

Back