Why are you "racist" to say Barack Hussein Obama is Muslim, but if HE says it, that is OK?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

obama the sound of the Muslim call to evening prayer is the most beautiful sound - Google Search

Again, must you be reminded muslim is not a race? And the muslim-in-chief is half white, or have you chosen to forget. Also you seem oblivious to the concept of taqiyya or the muslim methodology of deception and obfuscation straight from the pages of the qur'an.

No, his race has *nothing* to do with it. The fact that many of his family on his blood father's side were muslim, he was raised in his early years by a muslim stepfather, he was taught in a muslim school in Indonesia, he attended the "rev." wright's church of "God damn America" in Chicago — all of these things reinforce my opinion.

He has also gone out of his way to cater to, promote, encourage and bargain with muslims worldwide, has egregiously capitulated to iran and has bent over backwards importing muslim "refugees" to America while ignoring the plight of the Christians in the same areas under extreme duress.

The man's actions speak much louder than words. He is not only muslim at heart but also distinctly un-American. His legacy will be as the most damaging of all American Presidents to date (for a variety of other reasons as well) and certainly the President least sharing of American ideals, foundational principles and without doubt the most arrogant and divisive President in my lifetime. What a scar on the nation.

obama the sound of the Muslim call to evening prayer is the most beautiful sound - Google Search

Again, must you be reminded muslim is not a race? And the muslim-in-chief is half white, or have you chosen to forget. Also you seem oblivious to the concept of taqiyya or the muslim methodology of deception and obfuscation straight from the pages of the qur'an.

No, his race has *nothing* to do with it. The fact that many of his family on his blood father's side were muslim, he was raised in his early years by a muslim stepfather, he was taught in a muslim school in Indonesia, he attended the "rev." wright's church of "God damn America" in Chicago — all of these things reinforce my opinion.

He has also gone out of his way to cater to, promote, encourage and bargain with muslims worldwide, has egregiously capitulated to iran and has bent over backwards importing muslim "refugees" to America while ignoring the plight of the Christians in the same areas under extreme duress.

The man's actions speak much louder than words. He is not only muslim at heart but also distinctly un-American. His legacy will be as the most damaging of all American Presidents to date (for a variety of other reasons as well) and certainly the President least sharing of American ideals, foundational principles and without doubt the most arrogant and divisive President in my lifetime. What a scar on the nation.

61569024.jpg

You arent racist to say he is muslim. Youre just illiterate and dumb.

Forum List

Back