Why is it that...

...we never have mass shootings at gun shows?

Thought this very question last night and googled it. There's shootings all the time at gun shows, but they're accidental. Couldn't find mention of any mass shooter type incidents. Didn't look very hard though. :)

Thought this very question last night and googled it. There's shootings all the time at gun shows, but they're accidental. Couldn't find mention of any mass shooter type incidents. Didn't look very hard though. :)

Yep, there are boneheads who don't follow the basic rules of firearm safety from time to time, but in my 40+ years of going to gun shows at least once a month, I can only think of one where there was an accident.

But according to all the gun control nuts, criminals flock to gun shows to take advantage of the "gun show loophole" to get their guns...with that many criminals and that many guns, why isn't there tons of theft, robberies and shootings?

Indeed, if the problem is the gun or the availability of guns, you'd think gun shows would be a killing field...thousands of guns whispering to thousands of humans "kill, kill, kill".

;)

Yep, there are boneheads who don't follow the basic rules of firearm safety from time to time, but in my 40+ years of going to gun shows at least once a month, I can only think of one where there was an accident.

But according to all the gun control nuts, criminals flock to gun shows to take advantage of the "gun show loophole" to get their guns...with that many criminals and that many guns, why isn't there tons of theft, robberies and shootings?

Indeed, if the problem is the gun or the availability of guns, you'd think gun shows would be a killing field...thousands of guns whispering to thousands of humans "kill, kill, kill".

;)
I noted you totally skipped over the real reason there are no intentional shootings.

I just noted you said never....Thats not accurate.

For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show

Uh you do know the difference between a mass shooting and an accidental single shooting, right? Apparently not. Are you really that desperate?
Mass means more than a certain number. Maybe you should have said intentional?

Don't be obtuse...you know darned well what mass shooting means in our society that is currently obsessed with counting mass shootings.

...you'd think gun shows would be a killing field...

;)
No, a sane personal wouldn't think that. It's the same as saying well lots of people die in car accidents so parking lots, car lots, and auto shows must be deadly because there are so many cars there. Dumb as dog shit.

Thank you. So you agree that the number and availability of firearms is not directly proportional to gun violence. Thar be hope for you yet.

I just noted you said never....Thats not accurate.

For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show

Uh you do know the difference between a mass shooting and an accidental single shooting, right? Apparently not. Are you really that desperate?
Mass means more than a certain number. Maybe you should have said intentional?

Don't be obtuse...you know darned well what mass shooting means in our society that is currently obsessed with counting mass shootings.
Yeah I answered that right there under your post. You pretended not to see it.

;)
No, a sane personal wouldn't think that. It's the same as saying well lots of people die in car accidents so parking lots, car lots, and auto shows must be deadly because there are so many cars there. Dumb as dog shit.

Thank you. So you agree that the number and availability of firearms is not directly proportional to gun violence.
When the number is zero, there will be no gun deaths. We could do the same with cars only those weren't designed only to kill things, usually people.

And I could have billions of guns and no gun deaths, as long as there were no humans and the guns weren't loaded. I'm wide open to that eh?

;)

Thank you. So you agree that the number and availability of firearms is not directly proportional to gun violence.
When the number is zero, there will be no gun deaths. We could do the same with cars only those weren't designed only to kill things, usually people.

Yet motor vehicles kill more people than firearms...imagine that. Keep digging, it's like you are my straight man! :lol:

Of course guns were designed to shoot things...is that some kind of epiphany to you? It's been obvious to the majority of the human race for centuries. Good job on finally figuring that out! Hammers are designed to hit things and knives aree designed to cut things too...just in case you didn't know.

Why is it that no one gets shot when there are no guns around?

They often get stabbed. Never heard of stabbings at a gun show either.
Evidently you dont know what often means. Most people dont get stabbed anywhere.

People are often stabbed when there are no guns around. Do you really want to dispute this?

Forum List

Back