Why Is It Still OK To 'Trash' Poor White People?

There are white trash, black trash, red and yellow trash...there are also great people of all color who are great people.

I've been called white trash and trailer trash...back on another forum one old hag used it constantly...until I found out she lived in a double wide in West Virginia....oh boy was that a red letter day on that forum when I dropped the hammer LOL

What is interesting in the article is it attacks the assumption that wealthy, urban, educated, “classy” white people cant be racist but poor, rural, southern white people must be.

Anyone can be racist, someone once asked me if people are born racist, I think it's learned somehow. On here I'm constantly called a racist but I don't judge on skin color, I judge on integrity and character

If I were racist I wouldn't work with our Outreach and I'd struggle with dealing with associates of my husband. Just last weekend we entertained a new associate and his wife, both black and we had a very good time. His future is promising

Anyone can be racist but anyone did not enforce their racism in this nation by making laws but one race.

Is Coyote actually starting to get it?

Seriously?

If you think I agree with racist views, the propagation of negative stereotypes and racial and cultural demographic fear mongering, you are completely off base.

There are white trash, black trash, red and yellow trash...there are also great people of all color who are great people.

I've been called white trash and trailer trash...back on another forum one old hag used it constantly...until I found out she lived in a double wide in West Virginia....oh boy was that a red letter day on that forum when I dropped the hammer LOL

What is interesting in the article is it attacks the assumption that wealthy, urban, educated, “classy” white people cant be racist but poor, rural, southern white people must be.

Anyone can be racist, someone once asked me if people are born racist, I think it's learned somehow. On here I'm constantly called a racist but I don't judge on skin color, I judge on integrity and character

If I were racist I wouldn't work with our Outreach and I'd struggle with dealing with associates of my husband. Just last weekend we entertained a new associate and his wife, both black and we had a very good time. His future is promising

Anyone can be racist but anyone did not enforce their racism in this nation by making laws but one race.
That is true.

But that does not excuse racism

Now that's some real white trash.......

681575.gif

I've read your posts...be very careful ever labeling anyone a racist

Is Coyote actually starting to get it?

Seriously?

If you think I agree with racist views, the propagation of negative stereotypes and racial and cultural demographic fear mongering, you are completely off base.
Yet, you never say a word when the left does it! Case dismissed.
When you ever get around to condemning your own Willow, you might have a point until then...you are just amusing with your repeated jabs.

That is true.

What it doesn't excuse is how whites have created and manipulated laws to give themslves advantages and privileges others have been unable to get in the same full measure..

I've said nothing racist so I will call you a racist because that's what you are.

That's the belief of most city dwelling leftists.

I've said nothing racist so I will call you a racist because that's what you are.
No. She isn’t. I have yet to see anything she said that is racist here,

That is true.

What it doesn't excuse is how whites have created and manipulated laws to give themslves advantages and privileges others have been unable to get in the same full measure..

Like affirmative action, amirite?

That is true.

It doesn’t excuse racism of any kind. Or do you think some types are excusable?

What is more racist? White trash? Or redneck?
Redneck also has positive connotations, folks can use it as an emblem of pride. Not so white trash. But both tend to be slurs.
Redneck/white trash are so used to being jeered at and ridiculed just because of their geography that they kind of embrace the terms that are thrown at them.

That's why we call ourselves deplorables, that's why we flaunt the redneck title. The fact of the matter is...letists despise and reject everything we value and honor...so any time they come up with a new name for us that is meant to demean us for things we celebrate, we grab it.

I don't use the the term "trailer trash" because people living in this form of housing may be poor and this is the most form of housing they can afford. However, the term "white trash" implies that the person clearly identifies with being "white," and has racist and hoodlum tendencies. trump and pence are white, are rich, and they clearly have racist and hoodlum tendencies; thus they qualify as as "white trash."

What is more racist? White trash? Or redneck?
Redneck also has positive connotations, folks can use it as an emblem of pride. Not so white trash. But both tend to be slurs.
Redneck/white trash are so used to being jeered at and ridiculed just because of their geography that they kind of embrace the terms that are thrown at them.

That's why we call ourselves deplorables, that's why we flaunt the redneck title. The fact of the matter is...letists despise and reject everything we value and honor...so any time they come up with a new name for us that is meant to demean us for things we celebrate, we grab it.

I embraced nasty woman and tree hugger. But that was before Trump. And 47%.

But I find many rightists despise and demean the things I value and celebrate.

Forum List

Back