Why is it nearly all patents are issued to MEN??

Sacajewea [sp] was one of the Indian wives of the Frenchman and trapper 'toussaint charbenouh' [sp] . She was to serve as interpreter for the Lewis and Clark expedition . As interpreter i guess that she did a good job and i am sure that she did other things quite useful as well , my only point is that she was no big deal DWind .

Last edited:
[
As an English teacher AND past social worker, I disagree that I've done nothing useful. Your measuring stick is warped.

No you don't . You know i'm right but you won't admit it. Among teachers only STEM teachers are useful. And ALL social workers are useless unless you classify cops and firemen as SWs.

--------------------------------------------------------- this discussion reminds me of a discussion about who invented baseball , basketball , the fire mans helmet or the stoplight . Next up will be the woman that invented the table FORK . Most progress and invention was initiated by men and that statement is in no way a statement of hate towards women . Its simply a statement of fact . But hey , if women can invent and explore , thats ok , let them get to work .

That's what i say. It would be great if women were inventors - but they're not and that's a fact.

As His Excellency President Trump always says, "A womyn is nothing more or less than a life support system for a pussy."

Know what we mean?

Well, at least you put your misogyny out there for everyone to plainly see.

Gets the info out there that you are not worth listening to before we invest any real time trying to bother with you.
I laugh my ass off at you stinking libs. You all should move to bizarro world.

Well, at least you put your misogyny out there for everyone to plainly see.

Gets the info out there that you are not worth listening to before we invest any real time trying to bother with you.
I laugh my ass off at you stinking libs. You all should move to bizarro world.
I am a lib?

That is news to me. I laugh my ass off at people that make black and white blanket accusations because their fragile minds could not take real discussion.

As His Excellency President Trump always says, "A womyn is nothing more or less than a life support system for a pussy."

Know what we mean?
A womyn who consistently gives good head (to real men, not other sows and limp-dick queerboys) knows her place.

Know what we mean?

Obviously there are biological and cultural differences between men and women, but people who hate one or the other are just as obviously deeply disturbed.

Example:
12 Ways to Spot a Misogynist
...Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter.

Once planted, this seed will germinate and begin to grow, the tiny root working its way into the fear processing and memory areas of the brain as its tiny stem works its way into frontal areas of the brain, affecting emotion and rational decision-making....

Everyone knows why. Women don't have the brains for STEM. They become useless social workers and english teachers while men create wealth and raise our standard of living.

Why Do Women Inventors Hold So Few Patents?

Since 1977, women have quintupled their representation among patent holders, yet they still hold “an extremely small share of patents,” according to a new paper by the Institute for Women’s Policy Research. Four decades ago, 3 percent of all patents listed at least one woman inventor. As of 2010, nearly 19 percent of patents did. Overall, more than 81 percent of patents include no women

Even among filings that include women, fewer than 8 percent of patents list women as the primary inventor. In those cases, the patents are most often for technologies associated with “traditional female roles, such as jewelry and apparel.” Researchers attribute the patent gender gap to a shortage of women in science, technology, engineering, and math fields—and by extension to the dearth of women who earn degrees in these areas, compared with men.

How many patents do YOU hold, worthless?

How many decades have our society been pushing women ahead of men and yet this reality hasn't changed.

About 5 decades women have been getting affirmative action special treatment and most are still doing useless work. They simply don't have tech brains like men have.

And still this loser won't say what advanced degrees he holds, or ANYTHING of significance he has EVER accomplished.

Everyone knows why. Women don't have the brains for STEM. They become useless social workers and english teachers while men create wealth and raise our standard of living.

Why Do Women Inventors Hold So Few Patents?

Since 1977, women have quintupled their representation among patent holders, yet they still hold “an extremely small share of patents,” according to a new paper by the Institute for Women’s Policy Research. Four decades ago, 3 percent of all patents listed at least one woman inventor. As of 2010, nearly 19 percent of patents did. Overall, more than 81 percent of patents include no women

Even among filings that include women, fewer than 8 percent of patents list women as the primary inventor. In those cases, the patents are most often for technologies associated with “traditional female roles, such as jewelry and apparel.” Researchers attribute the patent gender gap to a shortage of women in science, technology, engineering, and math fields—and by extension to the dearth of women who earn degrees in these areas, compared with men.

As an English teacher AND past social worker, I disagree that I've done nothing useful. Your measuring stick is warped.

It's his mind that is warped...

We'll probably never know how many women inventors there were/are because in the early years of the United States, a woman could not get a patent in her own name. A patent is considered a kind of property, until the late 1800s laws prevented women in most states from owning property or entering into legal agreements in their own names. Instead, a woman's property would be in the name of her father or husband.

The circular saw, rotary engine, submarine lamp and telescope, medical syringe, locomotive chimney, Kevlar, electric hot water heater, elevated railway, engine muffler, fire escape, life raft, windshield wiper, the car heater, residential solar heating, the electric refrigerator, CCTV, central heating, computer software and COBOL, beer (or so historians believe), glare free glass, the modern rocket propulsion system, the first eukaemia, malaria, and AIDS drugs, and oh so many more, all invented by women...

The theoretical physicist Dr. Shirley Jackson was the first black woman to receive a Ph.D. from MIT, in 1973. While working at Bell Laboratories, she conducted breakthrough basic scientific research that enabled others to invent the portable fax, touch tone telephone, solar cells, fiber optic cables, and the technology behind caller ID and call waiting...

Hedy Lamarr’s invention of a secret communications system during World War II for radio-controlling torpedoes, employing “frequency hopping” technology, laid the technological foundations for everything from Wi-Fi to GPS...

So, to repeat Unkatore's question...

What have you done, what patents do you hold ShitsSpeedos?

Hedy Lamarr’s invention of a secret communications system during World War II for radio-controlling torpedoes, employing “frequency hopping” technology, laid the technological foundations for everything from Wi-Fi to GPS...

HAHAHA. How many times have we heard about hedy lamarr. ?? Feminists always mention her because that's the only example they can find of a female inventor and even she only invented one thing!!! HAHAHA

HAHAHA. How many times have we heard about hedy lamarr. ?? Feminists always mention her because that's the only example they can find of a female inventor and even she only invented one thing!!! HAHAHA

And YOU have invented ZERO things, big mouth.

Blacks are just as bad as women. Fact is it's white men who gave us this amazing country where everyone has a car, a computer, and a cell phone.

And it's not just inventors. Nearly all engineers and scientists are white men too.

You obviously are only reading selective posts on your own thread since your point is in conflict with several posts with facts contrary to your own opinion.

Young misogynists are deeply disturbed, usually adults with little boy minds who still feel the sting of trauma from an older female relative. They should seek counseling and get on with their lives rather than living in the past.

Blacks are just as bad as women. Fact is it's white men who gave us this amazing country where everyone has a car, a computer, and a cell phone.

And it's not just inventors. Nearly all engineers and scientists are white men too.
People who hate others typically have feelings of inadequacy and must demean people to feel better about themselves.

If you must demean someone, why not demean Europeans since Americans have led the world in science for two centuries?

15 Famous Black Scientists in History
Benjamin Banneker - African American astronomer, mathematician and author who who constructed America’s first functional clock.

Charles Drew - American physician, surgeon and medical researcher known as the inventor of the blood bank.

Emmett Chappelle - African American scientist and researcher and a recipient of 14 U.S. patents, who discovered that a particular combination of chemicals caused all living organisms to emit light.

But not YOU, useless.

People who hate others typically have feelings of inadequacy and must demean people to feel better about themselves.

Can't argue that. All these white -hating liberals who fight for affirmative action are obviously very insecure people.

Can't argue that. All these white -hating liberals who fight for affirmative action are obviously very insecure people.
Affirmative Action is racist, IMO. Anything that separates people by race is racist be it hatred of someone for being black or white or simply giving one a legislative advantage over the other. Fucking asshole racists like the KKK, Sovereign Citizens and other white supremacist groups are bad, but so are any other groups that subdivide our nation by race be it the Democratic party or BLM. They are all racist and only separated by degrees of racism and agenda.

Forum List

Back