Why is it always Muslims?

There is only two sides here. Western freedom or muslim extremism. You can side with freedom or rationalize islamic fascism.

Some folks are little bit slow to realize that the people doing most of the fighting and dying in the war against Muslim extremists are also Muslim.

Remember, I didn't want to discuss the Crusades, you did, as a lame attempt to change the discussion to "Christian sins". What exactly does the crusades and the reason behind the crusades have to do with Muslims today, being the only ones killing anybody who criticizes their religion?
If you didn't want to talk about the crusades, why answer a post about them, particularly when your post was patently false and so easily debunked?

"Were hardly the factor" blah blah blah. They were other factors, but certainly the Muslim invasions into Christian lands was definitely the MAJOR FACTOR. So, you admit that Muslims invaded Christian Europe first. Good. Let's take some baby steps.
Sorry, you can't blah, blah, blah your way out of this one. Invasions of the Holy Land and Europe WERE NOT the proximate causes of the crusades. If they were, why not go to Iberia first? That would have been a lot closer and cheaper.

Did you read what to posted earlier? Muslims invaded Christian Europe first, is that a yes or no? "Oh but that wasn't the REAL reason for the crusades." My ass...yes it was.

Now, after this brief desperate diversion, let's talk about the topic of this thread. Why is it always Muslims?

Last edited:
Remember, I didn't want to discuss the Crusades, you did, as a lame attempt to change the discussion to "Christian sins". What exactly does the crusades and the reason behind the crusades have to do with Muslims today, being the only ones killing anybody who criticizes their religion?
If you didn't want to talk about the crusades, why answer a post about them, particularly when your post was patently false and so easily debunked?

Because one of you terrorist apologists brought the crusades up.

What do the crusades have anything to do with Muslim incapacity to handle the concept of free speech in Western democracies?

Pfffffft!

If i had no logical answer to explain why i took the opposite position from the OP, i think i would do my best to steer the conversation in another direction... perhaps i might start talking about events from the distant past, like the crusades. Deflection is a useful tool, if used on people who are easilly distracted.

To answer the OPS question, its because they are people who come from an inferior culture, who also belong to an inferior religion. Yes, even an atheist like myself can recognize that not all religions are equal. Islam is a blight on humanity.

There is only two sides here. Western freedom or muslim extremism. You can side with freedom or rationalize islamic fascism.

Some folks are little bit slow to realize that the people doing most of the fighting and dying in the war against Muslim extremists are also Muslim.
Would that include folks who keep pointing fingers at America, Christianity, and the West every time Muslims commit savagery? And what does that have to do with the topic. Another diversion.

Because one of you terrorist apologists brought the crusades up. What do the crusades have anything to do with Muslim incapacity to handle the concept of free speech in Western democracies?
You don't even know who you answered. LOL!!! What a dweeb. The first person to mention the crusades was supporting you, shortbus.

Would that include folks who keep pointing fingers at America, Christianity, and the West every time Muslims commit savagery? And what does that have to do with the topic. Another diversion.
Why shouldn't we point fingers? What makes a Christian jihadi any better than a Muslim jihadi?

Why shouldn't we point fingers? What makes a Christian jihadi any better than a Muslim jihadi?

Do you see Christians killing anybody because they drew an insulting cartoon about Jesus? Where?

Roudy----where have you been------IT'S MUSLIMS BECAUSE
JOOOOOS CONTROL all written word----and words broadcast
on DA WAVES

so the bottom line is moooslems do it and jooooos
write about it--------and since the pen is mightier than
the scimitar-----OBVIOUSLY ----its da jooos bad.
JOOOOS is armed with pencils------not fair

Do you see Christians killing anybody because they drew an insulting cartoon about Jesus? Where?
It's only a matter of time, if we let people with your attitude gain ascendance. It's happened before. It can happen again. You spout off trash and someone else takes it to the next step. You're to be opposed as much as any mideastern mullah issuing fatwas.

Why can't you answer my question? All you do is pose more questions. I'm asking a broad question and you're weaseling out by trying to narrow it down to something nobody would object to and then expand it to take in all aspects of the controversy. Sorry, but we learned that we need to battle demagogues from day one and not repeat the darkest times of the last century.

how does your comment relate to the issue under question?----muslims do fight each other ------SO????----they engage
in sectarian and tribal conflict-----how does that fact help?

It's only a matter of time, if we let people with your attitude gain ascendance. It's happened before. It can happen again. You spout off trash and someone else takes it to the next step. You're to be opposed as much as any mideastern mullah issuing fatwas.

I missed it-------the only question you posed was
how is a muslim jihadi different from a Christian
jihadi? ???? what is a Christian
jihadi?

So it's the brave muslim fighters that is all that is standing between the world and Christian murderers?

Quite nice of them to do that for you.

Forum List

Back