• He has committed actual crimes and is detrimental to the US population

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bed wetters will lose politically if Trump is allowed to succeed

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No fucking mangoes?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump not only represents pretty much everything the Left hates - which is enough.

But worse, his win was not supposed to happen. After Obama's wins, demographics were going to take over and the battle was won. His shocking win essentially caused a political PTSD on the Left, and we've seen how it has manifested: With hatred and mania and words and actions that no one could have anticipated.

The impeachment stuff is the least of it.

yes, Stormy, it's because our feeling were hurt, not because he's promoting a dangerous agenda.

When we complain about kids in Concentration Camps, it's because of our "hatred", not because OH MY FUCKING GOD WE HAVE KIDS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!

Please supply photos of these kids in concentration camps. I expect to see severe malnutrition, disease and neglectful circumstances, severe abuse of human life and the gassing of numerous children at once, not to mention piles of burning bodies AND if you can’t provide these things I expect a legitimate explanation for why the media is ignoring what essentially would be a wet dream for them to report.

I AM 100% SERIOUS, NOT TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC.

Thanks in advance!

Trump not only represents pretty much everything the Left hates - which is enough.

But worse, his win was not supposed to happen. After Obama's wins, demographics were going to take over and the battle was won. His shocking win essentially caused a political PTSD on the Left, and we've seen how it has manifested: With hatred and mania and words and actions that no one could have anticipated.

yes, Stormy, it's because our feeling were hurt, not because he's promoting a dangerous agenda.

When we complain about kids in Concentration Camps, it's because of our "hatred", not because OH MY FUCKING GOD WE HAVE KIDS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!
there are no kids in concentration camps --

Sure there are... they just have yet to start torturing/starving/raping/killing/establishing ethnic cleansing. Bc they ARE going to do those things and that’s why I can get away with lying about their existence.

Makes me wanna

upload_2018-8-4_9-59-13.gif

NO--concentration camps
pic from:

Again, the concentration camps didn't start out as death camps. They started out as places to keep the "undesirables". The Final Solution wasn't decided on until 1942.

If you knew anything about history, you'd know this.
1. it says ''CONCENTRATION'' right there!!!
2.there were many held as political prisoners that were NOT put to death in the CCamps/Death Camps--so both operated as the same camp
Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order
Auschwitz was actually three camps in one: a prison camp, an extermination camp, and a slave-labour camp
Auschwitz | Facts, Location, & History
concentration camp | Facts, History, & Definition
3.this is the definition
any way you look at it, you are wrong
turn it up, down, sideways--anyway--kids are NOT in concentration camps
con·cen·tra·tion camp
ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

Bed wetters are strongly encouraged to respond, with a serious case and a logical argument. I am not going to spare you any vitriol or go out of my way to debate you, there are people more apt and have the time to do so. I would like a serious answer generated from whatever sphincter functions as your "mind", that is when you're forced to make decisions on your own in the real world.

For instance....

Assuming you're not kept in a basement and actually have the semi-normal life I have witnessed some bed wetters enjoy experience (I've never seen you tools enjoy anything outside of recreation. In regular life you're always miserable) and you find yourself at a soft drink dispenser at a retail establishment and there is no stimulus beyond the fact you want to drink something because you're truly thirsty.

USE THAT NERVOUS TRACK.

Explain why in your best effort exactly what has happened to this country as a result of anything he has done, wants to do, or even has been accused of doing that warrants IMPEACHMENT.

I'd bet deep down some of the asshats who program some of the posting bots wish Clinton had been impeached for perjury now, since that moral step is lost to them. Not only that, but they were stuck with hitlery. The concept of her in the WH is ridiculous. That's why an empty suit dumbo looking agitator pushed through law school and decorated with more bullshit certifications than an admiral's son was able to defeat her first attempt at the office, and now the world's richest professional clown defeated what is hopefully the hag's last attempt.

I digress. Please share with us your deep plagiarized "thoughts" about the current events and choices facing most Americans (not just you) and how Trump's governing has been a detriment to ordinary citizens achieving a better standard of living.

As far as I'm concerned the leadership of the left is the enemy of humanity like the bolsheviks. My opinion is that because Trump is actually being effective at fixing regressive "solutions" to problems caused by their interference, they're going straight for the jugular at the risk of their own existence. If it comes down to illegal voters being deported and dead voters being reburied due to ID laws, the DNC ist kaputt. They're pulling all the stops. The desperation is way too intense. Let us defeat them at the ballot box this November with a silent fury.

They want to use an impeachment to get weak republicans to stop passing Trump legislation and to leverage weak Republican Senators into not confirming his nominees....especially his judicial nominees...in particular if ginsburg and breyer leave.....

They will tell weak Republicans... is there any other..... that he can't get his nominees because he is under impeachment. And the real hope, that there are enough Trump hating, never Trump republicans in the Senate to actually remove him from office.

Sure there are... they just have yet to start torturing/starving/raping/killing/establishing ethnic cleansing. Bc they ARE going to do those things and that’s why I can get away with lying about their existence.

Makes me wanna

View attachment 208456
they are not CCamps
they are for temporary detention ONLY
images

If you really believe it's so dangerous, why are you still here?

Please supply photos of these kids in concentration camps. I expect to see severe malnutrition, disease and neglectful circumstances, severe abuse of human life and the gassing of numerous children at once, not to mention piles of burning bodies AND if you can’t provide these things I expect a legitimate explanation for why the media is ignoring what essentially would be a wet dream for them to report.

I AM 100% SERIOUS, NOT TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC.

Thanks in advance!

They have reported it. Maybe you need to learn the difference between a concentration camp and a death camp.

The best way for the Democrats to help Trump get re-elected in 2020, after they win the House, is to begin impeachment proceedings.

Not necessarily...

I think if you have a combination of the economy declining and Mueller getting the goods on Trump, Republicans will be on board with impeaching him to stave off the damage.

The amputated the gangerous limb that was Nixon, and managed to be back in power by 1980. Shit, they almost won in 1976 with a boob like Jerry Ford.

Makes me wanna

View attachment 208456
they are not CCamps
they are for temporary detention ONLY
images

I know they aren’t. I was being sarcastic.

Forum List

Back