Why is FOX so dominant????

Every so often, I think the right may not be so stupid after all, then you guys come along. Thanks for setting me straight.

The vast majority of Fox viewers are the Republican Party. A party that is a nation within a nation. Why? Because it's 90% white and mostly Christian.

If you take BET, the three or four Spanish Networks, the Asian Network, the Hindu Network, the Polish network, the Russian Network and all the other foreign speaking networks. Add in CNN and MSNBC and you have more viewers than Fox.

Just one note. Sponge Bob Square Pants has 5 times the viewers than Fox. Thought I would point that out.

Go ahead. Call me dumb. At least we both know you can't prove me wrong.

Comparing Fox news to Sponge Bob is not the point. The point is news/politics/entertainment cable programs. Not children programs. Maybe this is why you're a lefty. Try to focus. I proved you wrong.

Last edited:
Every so often, I think the right may not be so stupid after all, then you guys come along. Thanks for setting me straight.

The vast majority of Fox viewers are the Republican Party. A party that is a nation within a nation. Why? Because it's 90% white and mostly Christian.

If you take BET, the three or four Spanish Networks, the Asian Network, the Hindu Network, the Polish network, the Russian Network and all the other foreign speaking networks. Add in CNN and MSNBC and you have more viewers than Fox.

Just one note. Sponge Bob Square Pants has 5 times the viewers than Fox. Thought I would point that out.

Comparing Fox news to Sponge Bob is not the point. The point is news/politics/entertainment cable programs. Not children programs. Maybe this is why you're a lefty. Try to focus. I proved you wrong.

Which part of, "and you have more viewers than Fox" didn't you get?

And most of the Sponge Bob viewers are Democrats.

Oh...I forgot....LINK:eusa_angel:

Dean watches the Polish network..................:lol::lol::lol:

Geeee.............what a surprise!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

did you not comprehend? the point was that for all your noise, you don't even come close to spongebob squarepants.

now do try to focus.

"Why is FOX so dominant????"

They are fair and balanced and they have as many Dems on as they do Conservatives, which helps appeal to a broader audience than that which is presented by the far-left so called news media.

Aqua*

Why is FOX so dominant.........and more importantly, why are the cable ratings of news shows so out of balance relataive to the political make-up of the country????

You go look at the cable ratings of shows like "Countdown" on MSNBC, or "Maddow" on MSNBC or frankly any of the other shows on MSNBC or CNN.............they are so low its hysterical. According to CABLENews.com, anything less than 1 million viewers is "off the air" according to industry standards. They are a goof when compared to ANY news show on FOX!!!

But why???

I'll tell you exactly why..............and it proves my point exactly that if not for the dummies of the world, the Democratic party wouldnt get a sniff. In other words, Democrats would never be elected into any office without the majority of its voters being...........well, shall we say, simpletons??!!! How many of the people who go into a voting booth to vote for a Democrat understand economics or, for example, the necessary tradeoffs of government intervention in the marketplace. I'll tell you how many..........a very small percentage. The people watching MSNBC. Who are they? Again..........I'll tell you exactly who they are. People who watch MSNBC are ideologues and America haters. Its the same bunch who tune in every night..........and even that number is laughable. "Countdown"'s rating numbers are laughable. Regular programming with those #'s go off the air all the time. Meanwhile, somebody like Glenn Beck is now approaching 5 million viewers:eek:

This retarded premise seems to get trotted out once a month by Fox masturbators. It's been put into proper perspective in threads like these over and over again, but cons are just too stupid to grasp the very basic pie-chart math.

Let's review:

Fox has the highest ratings, not because they put forth a superior product, but simply because it is the only network to choose from for spoon-fed RW ideology. Fox enjoys the entirety of the consolidated viewership of the right, somewhere around 45% of the country.

Meanwhile, the rest of American viewers who are center-to-left have 4 or 5 other networks to choose from, dividing the ratings share for each.

Now, if there were 2 or more conservative-biased news networks to choose from, what do you think the ratings wars would be like then?

Why is FOX so dominant.........and more importantly, why are the cable ratings of news shows so out of balance relataive to the political make-up of the country????

You go look at the cable ratings of shows like "Countdown" on MSNBC, or "Maddow" on MSNBC or frankly any of the other shows on MSNBC or CNN.............they are so low its hysterical. According to CABLENews.com, anything less than 1 million viewers is "off the air" according to industry standards. They are a goof when compared to ANY news show on FOX!!!

But why???

I'll tell you exactly why..............and it proves my point exactly that if not for the dummies of the world, the Democratic party wouldnt get a sniff. In other words, Democrats would never be elected into any office without the majority of its voters being...........well, shall we say, simpletons??!!! How many of the people who go into a voting booth to vote for a Democrat understand economics or, for example, the necessary tradeoffs of government intervention in the marketplace. I'll tell you how many..........a very small percentage. The people watching MSNBC. Who are they? Again..........I'll tell you exactly who they are. People who watch MSNBC are ideologues and America haters. Its the same bunch who tune in every night..........and even that number is laughable. "Countdown"'s rating numbers are laughable. Regular programming with those #'s go off the air all the time. Meanwhile, somebody like Glenn Beck is now approaching 5 million viewers:eek:

This retarded premise seems to get trotted out once a month by Fox masturbators. It's been put into proper perspective in threads like these over and over again, but cons are just too stupid to grasp the very basic pie-chart math.

Let's review:

Fox has the highest ratings, not because they put forth a superior product, but simply because it is the only network to choose from for spoon-fed RW ideology. Fox enjoys the entirety of the consolidated viewership of the right, somewhere around 45% of the country.

Meanwhile, the rest of American viewers who are center-to-left have 4 or 5 other networks to choose from, dividing the ratings share for each.

Now, if there were 2 or more conservative-biased news networks to choose from, what do you think the ratings wars would be like then?

You lost them when you started using big numbers like "4" and "5".

lol.. fair and balanced?

you mean they tell you rightwingnut freaks what you want to hear.

but that's ok. :cuckoo:

This clip in this thread is proof of the fallacy of what you say. The fact that they have liberal guests on and let them destroy the host. Shows that they are indeed pretty fair and balanced. Leaning right for sure, but willing to show both sides, and have real debate.

The same can not be said for many of the liberal networks, that rather have a Bunch of liberals on to talk about how stupid Conservatives and Americans who vote republican are.

If they do have a token Conservative on it is usually 3 or 4 libs bashing and talking over the Conservative.

I make it a point to watch at least 30 mins of each cable network, and try and catch the network news too. None of them are unbiased but IMO fox is the most fair and balanced by far.

Though I am sure you will never agree. To each his own I say.

But why???

Those who are naturally reasonable and view most things in life with a measure of common sense..........who do these people tune into? FOX:lol: People also know that anywhere else they go.......but especially places like MSNBC or CNN..........they are going to get the same canned sh!t they get on NBC, CBS, and ABC.

Thus, the domination of FOX s0ns:funnyface:

It must suck to tune in every night to shows like "The Rachael Maddow Show" and think to yourself, "Shit........everything she's saying is so on target!!! Then how come nobody watches this show and embraces these views??"

C'mon assholes...............most voters who pull the lever for Democrats need to be begged to go to the polls and many are actually driven there by fcukking bus!!! How many of them know about or have even heard about "porkbarrel spending" or "cap and trade"? If there is a giveaway to be had, THATS the guy they are voting for!!!:woohoo:

The independents who now know they've been bamboozled?

They're tuning in FOX s0ns!!!

Ive been saying this for awhile. This is also the reason why republican radio absolutely dominates, while lefty radio can barely stay afloat. Lefties arent interested in politics or events around the world, and they have no understanding of them either. Theyd rather just listen to music. All they know is to vote for the guy with the D next to his name, but they have no fucking clue what that politicians platform is about.

Sorry democrats, but your voting base is very uneducated and they dont understand what it takes to run a successful nation. Theyre all clueless.

Ahhh, it's the DEMOCRATS who are uneducated. Thanks for clearing that up.

3323660211_227ef28b6d.jpg

Yeah, there aren't many children and idiots who are interested in watching news or political commentary.:doubt:

I think Fox has a larger audience because they appeal more to middle-aged and older people, many of whom still get their news from TV, as opposed to the internet where the younger people, who are interested, get theirs. CNN is like watching the Children's News Hour, and MSNBC is just boring imo.

I think Fox has a larger audience because they appeal more to middle-aged and older people, many of whom still get their news from TV, as opposed to the internet where the younger people, who are interested, get theirs. CNN is like watching the Children's News Hour, and MSNBC is just boring imo.

You mean middle-aged and older "white" people. BET (Black Entertainment Network) gets plenty of "middle-aged and older people", but they are mostly black. The "Spanish Network" also gets plenty of, "middle-aged and older people", only they are mostly Hispanic.

See how that works?

You mean middle-aged and older "white" people. BET (Black Entertainment Network) gets plenty of "middle-aged and older people", but they are mostly black. The "Spanish Network" also gets plenty of, "middle-aged and older people", only they are mostly Hispanic.

See how that works?

:eek::eek::eek:

Sometimes, your genius amazes me.

See how that works?

No, you mean middle-aged and older "white" people. I can speak my own words and my own thoughts. I don't need anyone else to try and tell me what I mean, based on what they wish I meant.

Last edited:
"Why is FOX so dominant????"

They are fair and balanced and they have as many Dems on as they do Conservatives, which helps appeal to a broader audience than that which is presented by the far-left so called news media.

Aqua*
That and they have the hawtest newsbabes on cable teevee.

I donno.....they're all beginning to look like they were Hatched in a Lab in Brazil.....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back