Why is FOX so dominant????

Ahhh, it's the DEMOCRATS who are uneducated. Thanks for clearing that up.

3323660211_227ef28b6d.jpg
Lets clear it up some more for ya' there, Rbean!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]
And then there's this lil' gem from a dem:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

And of course, any further proof necessary is provided every time YOU post!

So that one woman's sentiment is the sole reason Obama got elected?:cuckoo:

I'll concede that selecting Palin as his running mate swayed independents away from McCain. :lol:
Obama was elected by a bunch of fools who simply bought into a sappy assed campaign slogan. Friggin' dumbasses voted for an empty suit......But, thankfully, he'll officially be deemed a lame duck come November, and the liberal lunacy will come to an end. THANK GOD!

Ive been saying this for awhile. This is also the reason why republican radio absolutely dominates, while lefty radio can barely stay afloat. Lefties arent interested in politics or events around the world, and they have no understanding of them either. Theyd rather just listen to music. All they know is to vote for the guy with the D next to his name, but they have no fucking clue what that politicians platform is about.

Sorry democrats, but your voting base is very uneducated and they dont understand what it takes to run a successful nation. Theyre all clueless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Probably many won't bother to view the videos and we could put up at least dozens of them. But THAT is why people watch Fox News. It is obvious that the other media skims over or omits a lot of stuff that is in any way negative re their favorite sons and daughters or puts most of their focus with stories that put the other side in a bad light.

Fox News viewers would have answered every one of those questions accurately, would have known all the figures mentioned, and could tell you the positives and negatives about just about everybody of whatever ideology or political party.

Probably many won't bother to view the videos and we could put up at least dozens of them. But THAT is why people watch Fox News. It is obvious that the other media skims over or omits a lot of stuff that is in any way negative re their favorite sons and daughters or puts most of their focus with stories that put the other side in a bad light.

Fox News viewers would have answered every one of those questions accurately, would have known all the figures mentioned, and could tell you the positives and negatives about just about everybody of whatever ideology or political party.

But...but...what about our feelings? We need to feel good about everything. Facts often bum me out. - classic liberal

True that!

I've heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but tuning in to Fox to stifle your mind?

The viewers of fox News must secretly loathe themselves.:cuckoo:

Just so they don't have any tingly feelings going up their legs every time they see or hear Obama...eh?

I didn't mention Obama in my analysis, which just goes to show that you are obsessed with Obama. I bet you secretly get off on pictures of Obama.:eusa_whistle:

I've heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but tuning in to Fox to stifle your mind?

The viewers of fox News must secretly loathe themselves.:cuckoo:

Just so they don't have any tingly feelings going up their legs every time they see or hear Obama...eh?

I didn't mention Obama in my analysis, which just goes to show that you are obsessed with Obama. I bet you secretly get off on pictures of Obama.:eusa_whistle:

Name the last time you saw a conservative bring up Bush in a thread first. Talk about obessed rabid hyper politicals, a lib will default to Bush in a heart beat.

Name the last time you saw a conservative bring up Bush in a thread first. Talk about obessed rabid hyper politicals, a lib will default to Bush in a heart beat.

And now you bring up Bush! :lol:

Let's face it, my critique was of Fox News and did not bring up Bush or Obama. Go play you little schoolyard he said she said somewhere else.
Fair and Balanced ™

Because that's all they have to cling to.....They're not going to hold The Messiah accountable for a damn thing. They're not going to hold him accountable for the now un-countable lies he told them. They're not going to hold him accountable for his abject failings. They're not going to hold him accountable for the now un-countable times he's shoved his proverbial foot in mouth. They abjectly refuse to hold him acountable. They will default to Bush in a heartbeat.....It's comical really!

Let's face it, my critique was of Fox News and did not bring up Bush or Obama. Go play you little schoolyard he said she said somewhere else.
Fair and Balanced ™

Really? I count three times in one post. A post made BEFORE my post. Face it. The ONLY reason you are worried about Fox News, is because of their impact on your precious
Obama.

So how about that Fox News you obsessed psychopaths? Can't defend your precious institution, so you throw out Obama red herrings. Pathetic.

Fair and Balanced ™

Really? I count three times in one post. A post made BEFORE my post. Face it. The ONLY reason you are worried about Fox News, is because of their impact on your precious
Obama.

So your counting is as bad as your thinking.:cuckoo::lol:

So how about that Fox News you obsessed psychopaths? Can't defend your precious institution, so you throw out Obama red herrings. Pathetic.

IF it needs defending, I'll get back to you. We are fresh out of obessed psychopaths on our end. Can we borrow some from you if we have a need?

One reason.The are the only ones piping out right leaning news. Everyone else on TV is left of center.

They own the market share.

This thread should have been killed after this first response to the OP. It's not a mystery why FOXNews is number one in the cable news ratings, people. It's funny watching people create their own little self-serving narratives to explain it though.

IF it needs defending, I'll get back to you.
Which is why you quoted and replied. A little insecure are you?
We are fresh out of obessed psychopaths on our end.
Did they all leave their computers to attend a Tea Bag rally?
Can we borrow some from you if we have a need?
I don't know anyone who attends those rallies. Sorry, I guess you'll have to recruit from the back woods of West Virginia.:lol:

lol.. fair and balanced?

you mean they tell you rightwingnut freaks what you want to hear.

but that's ok. :cuckoo:

This clip in this thread is proof of the fallacy of what you say. The fact that they have liberal guests on and let them destroy the host. Shows that they are indeed pretty fair and balanced. Leaning right for sure, but willing to show both sides, and have real debate.

The same can not be said for many of the liberal networks, that rather have a Bunch of liberals on to talk about how stupid Conservatives and Americans who vote republican are.

If they do have a token Conservative on it is usually 3 or 4 libs bashing and talking over the Conservative.

I make it a point to watch at least 30 mins of each cable network, and try and catch the network news too. None of them are unbiased but IMO fox is the most fair and balanced by far.

Though I am sure you will never agree. To each his own I say.

Totally agree Charles.

I watch Fox news with Bret and I always watch Bill. Don't watch Beck or Hannity but I do watch Greta. I also don't listen to Rush.

I pick and chose what I watch but all in all I think FOX is the fairest and most balanced. Are they perfect?? Nope. But then what news channel is??

Just for shits and giggles I'll watch Olberman and Mathews and boy what a difference. Left, left, left and left with no right at all. Doesnt' make for fair and balanced.

I'll stick with FOX thanks.

IF it needs defending, I'll get back to you.
Which is why you quoted and replied. A little insecure are you?
We are fresh out of obessed psychopaths on our end.
Did they all leave their computers to attend a Tea Bag rally?
Can we borrow some from you if we have a need?
I don't know anyone who attends those rallies. Sorry, I guess you'll have to recruit from the back woods of West Virginia.:lol:

Ozmar and his projection problems.

I love it, I just checked CNN and MSNBC Both are talking non stop about Delaware and how democrats chances have improved.

While fox is actually covering todays news. :)

lol.. fair and balanced?

you mean they tell you rightwingnut freaks what you want to hear.

but that's ok. :cuckoo:

This clip in this thread is proof of the fallacy of what you say. The fact that they have liberal guests on and let them destroy the host. Shows that they are indeed pretty fair and balanced. Leaning right for sure, but willing to show both sides, and have real debate.

The same can not be said for many of the liberal networks, that rather have a Bunch of liberals on to talk about how stupid Conservatives and Americans who vote republican are.

If they do have a token Conservative on it is usually 3 or 4 libs bashing and talking over the Conservative.

I make it a point to watch at least 30 mins of each cable network, and try and catch the network news too. None of them are unbiased but IMO fox is the most fair and balanced by far.

Though I am sure you will never agree. To each his own I say.

Totally agree Charles.

I watch Fox news with Bret and I always watch Bill. Don't watch Beck or Hannity but I do watch Greta. I also don't listen to Rush.

I pick and chose what I watch but all in all I think FOX is the fairest and most balanced. Are they perfect?? Nope. But then what news channel is??

Just for shits and giggles I'll watch Olberman and Mathews and boy what a difference. Left, left, left and left with no right at all. Doesnt' make for fair and balanced.

I'll stick with FOX thanks.

See the logical mind would watch all of them in order to get a complete picture.:lol:

The fact that you don't know anybody who attends the Tea Party rallies says volumes about your point of view, Ozmar. You must be 100% surrounded by pointy headed spawn from the hippie side of the 60's or something if you don't know ANY of the many hundreds of thousands if not millions of folks who have been involved.

If you DID know any of them, you would see that they are most of our neighbors, barbers, contractors, grocers, dog groomers, or shop keepers. They are teachers and retired folks and college kids and they come in all colors, sizes, ethnic groups, and socioeconomic backgrounds. And not one of them gives a flip about what news programs everybody else watches or whether they have an "R" or a "D" after their names.

But since you DON'T know any of them and refuse to watch Fox News, you obviously get the jaded and incorrect image that is spoon fed to you by whatever you are reading or watching.

A pity.

Forum List

Back