Did Somebody take out a Satellite?

No I haven't contacted the provider. I guess I should. I just thought it strange that I'm getting no cable channels, no Hannity forum, but my cable internet is working fine.

lol @ asking a question like that here as opposed to your providers, your friends, your family, national news wire, google search........

allllllll, before asking here. Weiiiiird

lol @ asking a question like that here as opposed to your providers, your friends, your family, national news wire, google search........

To be honest, I asked here because I figured I could find out if this is a national problem - like a satellite failure. I'll call my provider and wait the requisite 30 minutes to hear a human voice.

To be honest, I asked here because I figured I could find out if this is a national problem - like a satellite failure. I'll call my provider and wait the requisite 30 minutes to hear a human voice.

Yep a largely service based economy is like that.

Latitude:N 41° 14' 56.0491"Longitude:W 96° 0' 34.2773"? Focused laser beam? I would not know thing one about that. :eusa_whistle:

No I haven't contacted the provider. I guess I should. I just thought it strange that I'm getting no cable channels, no Hannity forum, but my cable internet is working fine.

Did you check your cable connections? Sometimes we lose channels and we have to jiggle various cables to get them back. I miss the old days when a good old 'whack' would fix the problem. . . . .

Squirrels shoving nuts into the box. They are going to forget where they put them.

Forum List

Back