Why is everyone afraid of finger-pointing...?

Yeah, Muslims are indeed our enemies. Watch how they try to break up your customs the rest of your life and take over the country.

Muslims take over by violence wherever they have invaded and that's how they've spread over so much of the Earth since the 7th century. Right now they are doing violent terrorism in Thailand, Burma, Nigerian, Kenya, and the United States, as well as many other countries.

This kind of PC you are espousing is how we may lose the tremendous advantages of western civilization and have to live like those poor Muslim girls, bound up in headgear and restrictive costumes and mutilation and polygamy and honor killings.

You are trying to sanitize Muslims, but that is one very evil, violent, invasive culture.

It's a terrible mistake to be so tolerant of religions that you let a religion take over because its proponents insist that everyone has to give way to that religion alone.

Everything you say in your post screams ignorance and narrow mindedness. I've lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries. It is nothing like you imagine.

Because it can lead to vigilantism. It can lead to threatening, intimidating, frightening, hurting and even killing innocent people. At the time of 9/11 I knew a teenaged girl whose family had immigrated from Somalia. She was Muslim and wore traditional Somali Muslim clothing. She couldn't even walk down the street without people shouting obscenites and threats at her from their cars. This is a 16 year old girl, completely innocent of anything. This was terrifying for her. At the time, other innocent people were physcially attacked.

We are careful about pointing fingers because we don't want that kind of hysteria to occur where innocent people are targeted.

Disagree.

Wearing that horrible costume that promotes female oppression is a way to say, "I am your enemy, like the Muslim bombers." She was cooperating with the enemy, and everyone recognized that.

And what's to like? Why should anyone like someone walking around explicitly identifying with our actual enemies who bombed us?? These types bear a lot of responsibility for how people feel about them. They come here and try to take over the country and force their awful customs on us, and I for one do not like that.

It is painfully sad and sickening to think that someone like you is an American, the country that was founded on religious freedom and built by immigrants.

Muslims are not our enemies. Extremists are. Sick people who use Islam to promote their sick and viscious agenda. There are billions of Muslims living peacefully in this world, the vast majority of whom are as much against terrorism as anyone else. They are not our enemies. To suggest a 16 year old girl is supporting those monsters because she wears the traditional clothing of her culture or she belongs to a different religion than you do shows how limited you are and does nothing to show anything wrong with her.

HT_culturalclothing_1.jpg

Islam is not a "religion".......it is a complete system of life......it is composed of religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components......the religious component is just a beard for all the other components....

Islam is anti-American in nature......and until you understand that you don't know what you are talking about....

Disagree.

Wearing that horrible costume that promotes female oppression is a way to say, "I am your enemy, like the Muslim bombers." She was cooperating with the enemy, and everyone recognized that.

And what's to like? Why should anyone like someone walking around explicitly identifying with our actual enemies who bombed us?? These types bear a lot of responsibility for how people feel about them. They come here and try to take over the country and force their awful customs on us, and I for one do not like that.

It is painfully sad and sickening to think that someone like you is an American, the country that was founded on religious freedom and built by immigrants.

Muslims are not our enemies. Extremists are. Sick people who use Islam to promote their sick and viscious agenda. There are billions of Muslims living peacefully in this world, the vast majority of whom are as much against terrorism as anyone else. They are not our enemies. To suggest a 16 year old girl is supporting those monsters because she wears the traditional clothing of her culture or she belongs to a different religion than you do shows how limited you are and does nothing to show anything wrong with her.

Islam is not a "religion".......it is a complete system of life......it is composed of religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components......the religious component is just a beard for all the other components....

Islam is anti-American in nature......and until you understand that you don't know what you are talking about....

More ignorance. If anything destroys America it will be people who delight in absolutely wallowing in ignorance, intolerance and narrow mindedness.

Last edited:
Because it can lead to vigilantism. It can lead to threatening, intimidating, frightening, hurting and even killing innocent people. At the time of 9/11 I knew a teenaged girl whose family had immigrated from Somalia. She was Muslim and wore traditional Somali Muslim clothing. She couldn't even walk down the street without people shouting obscenites and threats at her from their cars. This is a 16 year old girl, completely innocent of anything. This was terrifying for her. At the time, other innocent people were physcially attacked.

We are careful about pointing fingers because we don't want that kind of hysteria to occur where innocent people are targeted.

Disagree.

Whew!!!!!

That'd take an awful-lot-o'-forcing!!!

rednecks.jpg

More ignorance. If anything destroys America it will be people who delight in absolutely wallowing in ignorance, intolerance and narrow mindedness.

So you maintain that Islam is not political and oppressive in nature?

You are the one exhibiting ignorance, I'm afraid. Otherwise, please cite specifically what he is incorrect about, and provide your evidence to the contrary.

Just to scream "ignorant!" and point a finger is not an argument. It's just screeching.

Last edited:
Disagree.

Islam is not a "religion".......

You must have been home-schooled......
eusa_doh.gif

This thread truly shows our ignorance and hatred also your lack of credibility on any subject.
Now many on this board should realize anything you post has no credence whatsoever.

You are trying to sanitize Muslims, but that is one very evil, violent, invasive culture.

Oh really? My neighborhood in Brooklyn is half if not more than half middle eastern. Us gringos are a VERY small minority. I like my neighbors - It's almost all families and young professionsls of all different races and ethnicities. They are kind people I see every day walking their kids to school (yes, public school), grocery shopping, to the post office etc - I have never had a problem in the 7 years I've lived there... one of the safest neighborhoods in Brooklyn. According to you, I should shun my favorite bodega owner from Palestine who watches my house keys for me when I go out of town, for the cat sitter? You're a racist asshole, period.

Last edited:
You are the enemy of those with rational and coherent thinking.

Yeah, Muslims are indeed our enemies. Watch how they try to break up your customs the rest of your life and take over the country.

Muslims take over by violence wherever they have invaded and that's how they've spread over so much of the Earth since the 7th century. Right now they are doing violent terrorism in Thailand, Burma, Nigerian, Kenya, and the United States, as well as many other countries.

This kind of PC you are espousing is how we may lose the tremendous advantages of western civilization and have to live like those poor Muslim girls, bound up in headgear and restrictive costumes and mutilation and polygamy and honor killings.

It's a terrible mistake to be so tolerant of religions that you let a religion take over because its proponents insist that everyone has to give way to that religion alone.

So tell us how these countries rate on the oppression/human rights violations scale:

Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Sudan, Afghanistan, Malaysia....

By population, these countries have the highest numbers of Muslims.

Great examples of how civilized, educated, and liberated Islam is?

List of Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still waiting for someone to point out what was incorrect, specifically, about Screaming Eagle's statements about Islam. (Again, just to say "He's stupid" doesn't count, mmmkay?)

Standing by for evidence that they are not oppressive and that it is not a socio-political cult as well as a religious one.

Meanwhile:

Indonesia:

"In 2011 religious violence surged, particularly against Christians and Ahmadiyah, a group that considers itself Muslim but that some Muslims consider heretical. "

http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2012/world-report-2012-indonesia

"Pakistan’s government has failed to act against abuses by the security and intelligence agencies, which continued to allow extremist groups to attack religious minorities, Human Rights Watch said today in its World Report 2013."

http://www.hrw.org/asia/pakistan

Nigeria:

"Attacks by the militant Islamist group Boko Haram and abuses by government security forces led to spiraling violence across northern and central Nigeria, claiming more than 3,000 lives since 2009. "

http://www.hrw.org/africa/nigeria

Last edited:
It seems all over in the media that everyone (except BO/Axelrod blaming the Tea Party) is tippy-toeing around saying who they think bombed the Boston Marathon....why the hell is that...?

Because plenty of people (apparently you excluded) like to know what they are talking about BEFORE they open their yap.

I can count the people who do that on one hand.

Did you google anything about the United States and the people they have ever oppressed?
History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

So tell us how these countries rate on the oppression/human rights violations scale:

Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Sudan, Afghanistan, Malaysia....

It seems all over in the media that everyone (except BO/Axelrod blaming the Tea Party) is tippy-toeing around saying who they think bombed the Boston Marathon....why the hell is that...?

Have we been fighting a War or not....? Do we have enemies or not....? Why can't anyone finger-point to our enemies...? they deserve every frikkin finger-pointing we can give them....or are we that idiotical PC....?

Why is it media people can't rightly point out as suspects the Islamic radicals...?
...after all...they are the ones who already bombed the Twin Towers and killed 3,000 of our people.....as far as I'm concerned they can be blamed automatically for any bombing over the next 100 years.....:evil:

if it turns out to not be them but some other anti-Americans.....oh well too bad....

I'm not afraid of shit, I just prefer to have more information before drawing a conclusion. In lieu of that, I pprefer to allow the investigation run it's course and see what shakes out.

Is there a problem with people who choose not to jump to conclusions armed with little or no inforamtion?

Did you google anything about the United States and the people they have ever oppressed?

Try to stay current, bozo.

We're talking about whether or not Islam lends itself to oppression, skippy. Are people in the US currently being rounded up and slaughtered by militant Americans? Are women being raped and villages being burned by crazed Mormon veterans? Are nuns rising up and attacking busloads of innocent Sunnis touring the homes of the rich and famous in LA? When was the last attack on school girls? Please start a new thread with all that stuff, kk??

Still waiting for evidence that any part of what Screaming Eagle said is untrue. Which part, specifically, is *ignorant*? I've shown that Muslim countries are the most violent and oppressive on the planet. What is your counter?

Last edited:

Have we been fighting a War or not....? Do we have enemies or not....? Why can't anyone finger-point to our enemies...? they deserve every frikkin finger-pointing we can give them....or are we that idiotical PC....?

Why is it media people can't rightly point out as suspects the Islamic radicals...?
...after all...they are the ones who already bombed the Twin Towers and killed 3,000 of our people.....as far as I'm concerned they can be blamed automatically for any bombing over the next 100 years.....:evil:

if it turns out to not be them but some other anti-Americans.....oh well too bad....

I'm not afraid of shit, I just prefer to have more information before drawing a conclusion. In lieu of that, I pprefer to allow the investigation run it's course and see what shakes out.

Is there a problem with people who choose not to jump to conclusions armed with little or no inforamtion?

i'm sick of the PC shit....

obviously it's not PC to logically put radical Islamics at the top of your bombing suspects list.....but with this Administration it is PC to implicate the Tea Party....:evil:

Axelrod On Boston Bombing: "I'm Sure What Was Going Through The President's Mind Is It Was Tax Day" | RealClearPolitics

It's not an answer....it's a diversion.....which countries NOW are doing that?

They're not only stupid, they're dishonest and cowardly, just like the stupid, dishonest, cowardly people they defend.

Forum List

Back