Why is everyone afraid of finger-pointing...?

:cuckoo:
It seems all over in the media that everyone (except BO/Axelrod blaming the Tea Party) is tippy-toeing around saying who they think bombed the Boston Marathon....why the hell is that...?

Have we been fighting a War or not....? Do we have enemies or not....? Why can't anyone finger-point to our enemies...? they deserve every frikkin finger-pointing we can give them....or are we that idiotical PC....?

Why is it media people can't rightly point out as suspects the Islamic radicals...?
...after all...they are the ones who already bombed the Twin Towers and killed 3,000 of our people.....as far as I'm concerned they can be blamed automatically for any bombing over the next 100 years.....:evil:

if it turns out to not be them but some other anti-Americans.....oh well too bad....

It could easily turn out to be someone like McVeigh, or even just a crazy that likes to kill people, irregardless of who they are. Or, and this is what your are afraid of, it could turn out to be a deranged person of your persuasion that thinks this is the best way to start the desired Civil War between conservatives and liberals in our nation.

Whomever it is, before I point a finger, I want to see the evidence.

i want to see the evidence too....

but even though the ODDS favor radical Islamics.......your Prez (via Axelrod) points FIRST to fellow Americans.....:evil:

Except the evidence currently favors a lone radical, and not a terrorist organization. It could change, and you could end up correct, that radical Islamists did this. But focusing on who you think it is, instead of keeping an open mind and letting the evidence lead you, is a good way to ensure the bad guy never gets caught.

It seems all over in the media that everyone (except BO/Axelrod blaming the Tea Party) is tippy-toeing around saying who they think bombed the Boston Marathon....why the hell is that...?

Have we been fighting a War or not....? Do we have enemies or not....? Why can't anyone finger-point to our enemies...? they deserve every frikkin finger-pointing we can give them....or are we that idiotical PC....?

Why is it media people can't rightly point out as suspects the Islamic radicals...?
...after all...they are the ones who already bombed the Twin Towers and killed 3,000 of our people.....as far as I'm concerned they can be blamed automatically for any bombing over the next 100 years.....:evil:

if it turns out to not be them but some other anti-Americans.....oh well too bad....

Because it can lead to vigilantism. It can lead to threatening, intimidating, frightening, hurting and even killing innocent people. At the time of 9/11 I knew a teenaged girl whose family had immigrated from Somalia. She was Muslim and wore traditional Somali Muslim clothing. She couldn't even walk down the street without people shouting obscenites and threats at her from their cars. This is a 16 year old girl, completely innocent of anything. This was terrifying for her. At the time, other innocent people were physcially attacked.

We are careful about pointing fingers because we don't want that kind of hysteria to occur where innocent people are targeted.

Because it can lead to vigilantism. It can lead to threatening, intimidating, frightening, hurting and even killing innocent people. At the time of 9/11 I knew a teenaged girl whose family had immigrated from Somalia. She was Muslim and wore traditional Somali Muslim clothing. She couldn't even walk down the street without people shouting obscenites and threats at her from their cars. This is a 16 year old girl, completely innocent of anything. This was terrifying for her. At the time, other innocent people were physcially attacked.

We are careful about pointing fingers because we don't want that kind of hysteria to occur where innocent people are targeted.

well, what do you expect? Fact is muslims need to control the crazy muslims.....white people controlled the white folks in the desegregation era....the group has to control it's own....so good muslims need to speak out and start condeming and attacking these nutty ones.

Except the evidence currently favors a lone radical, and not a terrorist organization. It could change, and you could end up correct, that radical Islamists did this. But focusing on who you think it is, instead of keeping an open mind and letting the evidence lead you, is a good way to ensure the bad guy never gets caught.

yet it is NOT actual evidence of who did it....

but with BO.....any little hint is enough to blame the right......right?

and then you guys get upset because i point to the radical Islamics.....:cuckoo:

well, what do you expect? Fact is muslims need to control the crazy muslims.....white people controlled the white folks in the desegregation era....the group has to control it's own....so good muslims need to speak out and start condeming and attacking these nutty ones.

What the hell is a 16 year old girl from Somalia supposed to do to 'control other Muslims'?

Muslim people do speak out about it. I've looked that up before. You can Google it and get pages of examples of where Muslim organizations do speak out against terrorism. That stuff just doesn't get a serious press attention. Why? They do speak out about it.

like you lefties were careful about hysteria after the Sandy Hook incident.....and basically attacked all innocent gun owners.....? :rolleyes:

What the hell is a 16 year old girl from Somalia supposed to do to 'control other Muslims'?

Muslim people do speak out about it. I've looked that up before. You can Google it and get pages of examples of where Muslim organizations do speak out against terrorism. That stuff just doesn't get a serious press attention. Why? They do speak out about it.

Well why doesnt the press talk about it then?????? And they need to control them....it's that simple......if you dont think people will feel resentment after something like 9/11 then you are not human. As for the girl, it sucks, bad timing and all, but the fact is insults are a way to express yourself....and it's not nearly as bad as violence......

yeah right.....like the way they spoke up for the video maker in Michigan......:rolleyes:

....or do you not know that they (Muslim Americans) held a protest against anyone attacking Mohammed.....even though they have that right under the lst Amendment in America.....?

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/...-massive-rally-against-first-amendment-video/

Last edited:

Yes, let's blame some group for this regardless of whether we have even an ounce of evidence pointing in their direction. In fact, we should just condemn them and execute all of them and then ask questions later. People with attitudes like yours is one of the reasons so many innocent people spend decades in prison for crimes they never committed. And then you say, if they didn't actually do it, well too bad.

Because plenty of people (apparently you excluded) like to know what they are talking about BEFORE they open their yap.

....And, then....ya' got your.....

....paranoid, White-trash Opportuni$t$!!

jonesshow3.JPG

why do you even post?......you get one response out of 15-20 of your posts.....it must suck to be you Sheman.....i must be one of a handful of people who don't have you on ignore.... and i only do this usually just to goof on ya.....you would get more serious attention if you would cut down the Clown college color shit and the big fonts.....as you have been told by a hell of a lot of people over the years....

well, what do you expect? Fact is muslims need to control the crazy muslims.....white people controlled the white folks in the desegregation era...

handjob.gif

Yeah....and, they've done such a great job, since!

How old ARE you??!!!

323.png

Yes, let's blame some group for this regardless of whether we have even an ounce of evidence pointing in their direction. In fact, we should just condemn them and execute all of them and then ask questions later. People with attitudes like yours is one of the reasons so many innocent people spend decades in prison for crimes they never committed. And then you say, if they didn't actually do it, well too bad.

who the FUCK said "execute" them and ask questions later......? :evil:

oh wait.....maybe you were talking about BO.....

Last edited:

well, what do you expect? Fact is muslims need to control the crazy muslims.....white people controlled the white folks in the desegregation era...

handjob.gif

Yeah....and, they've done such a great job, since!

*​

How old ARE you??!!!

323.png

Wait one incident in 1984???? 1984????

Due I was about 10 in 1984......so whatever bro.....whites took care of the crazy whites......and if they strike, like McVeigh, they get death....didnt see any liberal protestors for McVeigh's death sentance....because your hypocrits.......while the right didnt defend him or stop his execution...because killing people should be met with death....consistancy bro....consistancy......look it up

like I said his posts are like that, because his content sucks.

Because plenty of people (apparently you excluded) like to know what they are talking about BEFORE they open their yap.

....And, then....ya' got your.....

why do you even post?......you get one response out of 15-20 of your posts.....it must suck to be you Sheman.....i must be one of a handful of people who don't have you on ignore.... and i only do this usually just to goof on ya.....you would get more serious attention if you would cut down the Clown college color shit and the big fonts.....as you have been told by a hell of a lot of people over the years....

106.gif

Keep movin' along.....​

That's the kind of "string 'em up" attitude that got non-Muslims killed in the past, because people mistook them for something they weren't.

After 9-11, my friend John got the snot beat out of him in broad daylight by some mouth-breathing redneck as he was walking to work. His nationality is Hindu. He was born in Louisiana...

This is why you don't jump to conclusions and openly accuse someone when you don't have the facts.

you guys are in denial.......did radical muslims kill 3,000 innocent Americans or not......?

finger-pointing......you betcha.....!

finger-pointing does not have to lead to wrongly 'stringing up' anybody......if it turns out to be someone like one of Obama's radical friends.....they will be charged according to law.....in any case they are all anti-Americans....

BULLSHIT! Sikhs were killed just because they wear turbans.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/boston-blasts-aftermath-why-american-sikhs-are-worried-704968.html

Disagree.

Wearing that horrible costume that promotes female oppression is a way to say, "I am your enemy, like the Muslim bombers." She was cooperating with the enemy, and everyone recognized that.

And what's to like? Why should anyone like someone walking around explicitly identifying with our actual enemies who bombed us?? These types bear a lot of responsibility for how people feel about them. They come here and try to take over the country and force their awful customs on us, and I for one do not like that.

Disagree.

Wearing that horrible costume that promotes female oppression is a way to say, "I am your enemy, like the Muslim bombers." She was cooperating with the enemy, and everyone recognized that.

And what's to like? Why should anyone like someone walking around explicitly identifying with our actual enemies who bombed us?? These types bear a lot of responsibility for how people feel about them. They come here and try to take over the country and force their awful customs on us, and I for one do not like that.

It is painfully sad and sickening to think that someone like you is an American, the country that was founded on religious freedom and built by immigrants.

Muslims are not our enemies. Extremists are. Sick people who use Islam to promote their sick and viscious agenda. There are billions of Muslims living peacefully in this world, the vast majority of whom are as much against terrorism as anyone else. They are not our enemies. To suggest a 16 year old girl is supporting those monsters because she wears the traditional clothing of her culture or she belongs to a different religion than you do shows how limited you are and does nothing to show anything wrong with her.

HT_culturalclothing_1.jpg

Yeah, Muslims are indeed our enemies. Watch how they try to break up your customs the rest of your life and take over the country.

Muslims take over by violence wherever they have invaded and that's how they've spread over so much of the Earth since the 7th century. Right now they are doing violent terrorism in Thailand, Burma, Nigerian, Kenya, and the United States, as well as many other countries.

This kind of PC you are espousing is how we may lose the tremendous advantages of western civilization and have to live like those poor Muslim girls, bound up in headgear and restrictive costumes and mutilation and polygamy and honor killings.

You are trying to sanitize Muslims, but that is one very evil, violent, invasive culture.

It's a terrible mistake to be so tolerant of religions that you let a religion take over because its proponents insist that everyone has to give way to that religion alone.

Forum List

Back