Why is crime increasing? Gee, could this be part of the reason? After this attack, he was released on BAIL.

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Why is crime increasing? Gee, could this be part of the reason? After this attack, he was released on BAIL.

If you haven't seen it already catch the video.

Nevada judge back in court after attack by felon who 'Supermanned' over bench

The violent outburst means Deobra Redden will now be charged with new counts of battery.
Jan. 4, 2024, 6:52 AM EST / Updated Jan. 4, 2024, 8:18 PM EST
By Patrick Smith and Claire Cardona

Court cameras caught the extraordinary moment Wednesday when a felon who was about to be sentenced for a violent crime leaped over the bench and assaulted a judge in Las Vegas.

Last edited:
Crie is down, not up.

Sorry for your mistake.
" Violent crimes remained higher during the first half of 2023 compared to the first half of 2019. While homicide has receded from its peak in 2021, levels remained 24% higher than in the first half of 2019."

" Violent crimes remained higher during the first half of 2023 compared to the first half of 2019. While homicide has receded from its peak in 2021, levels remained 24% higher than in the first half of 2019."

So it's going down, like I said.

Thanks for the support.

Well how stupid was that. On camera, attacking a woman, really had no weapon. and security would be able to intervene quickly. My guess is he going to get more time in jail. He on trial for battery.

Oh well since he seems to like to fight, he will get the opportunity.

Crie is down, not up.

Sorry for your mistake.

This is not a victimless crime. I dont remeber any of this happening in the 80's, 90's , early thousands.. this is taking some small businesses out.

This is not a victimless crime. I dont remeber any of this happening in the 80's, 90's , early thousands.. this is taking some small businesses out.

That's nice, but totally irrelevant to the conversation.

The violent outburst means Deobra Redden will now be charged with new counts of battery.

Court cameras caught the extraordinary moment Wednesday when a felon who was about to be sentenced for a violent crime leaped over the bench and assaulted a judge in Las Vegas.

According to the article, the lawyer for Mr. Redden had "no comment."

That is understandable.

We all know what people are thinking.

So "no comment" seems to make sense.

It happened. We just didn’t have the prevalence of video we have now.

Well is it really increasing or that there is more video surveillance and the technology has gotten better. It is easily installed, storage of video is easier, and not as costly as it was years ago.

Thus it really easy to make your point when it's on video.

Forum List

Back