Democrats letting violent gun offenders out of jail is why we have gun crime, Chicago anyone?

I'm not the one slicing statistics. I'm looking at the big picture. For slicing statistics, see:

Yawn, guy, what you do is complain "Hey, people who don't have access to the economic mainstream because racism are slightly more likely to commit crimes...."
Not even close to what I said. I said negroes commit violent crime (such as murder) at a significantly higher rate. But go ahead and explain to me how murdering some local negro and then going to prison for 10 years helps a down on his luck poor negro get out of poverty.

I won't hold my breath.
There's no madness (mass shootings are very rare), except for what's going on in negro cities. You clowns need to get a grip on reality and understand that the top stories on the news aren't representative of said realty.

Um, no, guy, a crazy child getting a hold of a gun and shooting up a school is a real problem.
No it's not, you retarded liberal clown! Every statistic I've ever seen relating to this matter indicates that mass public shootings are a tiny fraction of the big picture.
Analysis | More than 50 years of U.S. mass shootings: The victims, sites, killers and weapons
Other countries don't have this problem.
Many of those "other countries" that are less violent than the US also don't have as many negroes as the US does you dumb liberal clown.

We lock them up, but plea the charged down so they get out a lot sooner than they should, and yes it is occurring in Democrat cities, with Democrat DA's, Mayors, and Police Chiefs.
Pilot1 is wrong. The incarcerated remain incarcerated. The plea deals mean nothing. They are still incarcerated before they are released.

Many of those "other countries" that are less violent than the US also don't have as many negroes as the US does you dumb liberal clown.

Okay, so other countries that ban guns don't have white people shooting up schools and theaters and concerts because they don't have as many negroes?

Is English your second language? I said they're less violent because they don't have as many negroes. That means all violent crime, or at the very least all homicide. School, theater, and concert mass shootings ONLY are a tiny fraction of the violent crime pie and are about as worthy of discussion as fear of being struck by lightning while walking your dog.

That's the problem with you liberals. You ignore the elephant in the room and bitch and moan about the ant. It's pure agenda-driven insanity. Just like TV news that keeps repeating 100 times the story about the one white kid who killed 10 people and ignores the 200 violent blacks who killed 200 people in 200 separate incidents (and are probably still at large).

Is English your second language? I said they're less violent because they don't have as many negroes.

I know, guy, you say all sorts of racist things.

I have a suggestion. Go to work tomorrow, working on the assumption you can hold down a real job, and start blurting out your race theories for the enjoyment of your co-workers. Make sure to bring a banker box to empty out the contents of your desk.

Is English your second language? I said they're less violent because they don't have as many negroes.

I have a suggestion. Go to work tomorrow, working on the assumption you can hold down a real job, and start blurting out your race theories for the enjoyment of your co-workers. Make sure to bring a banker box to empty out the contents of your desk.
As usual, the retarded liberal above has absolutely no rational on-topic thought with which to argue against my facts.

As usual, the retarded liberal above has absolutely no rational on-topic thought with which to argue against my facts.
Joe would NEVER say the things he says about whites, of blacks. This is true even though he is white and lives in Chicago. Where he witnesses the carnage in the black community every day.

It has to be some kind of mental illness.

This is why we have gun crime in the United States....here we have violent gun offenders let out of jail because they are put on ankle monitors.....and then they slip the ankle monitors and disappear....

Why the F**K are they out of prison in the first place? They are violent gun offenders, they need to be in jail, without bail, and held till trial, and then they need to serve their entire sentence...which should be 30 years.....

The Bracelet Cutters: 25 Violent Or Gun Offenders Are On The Loose From Electronic Monitoring In Cook County

More than 80 people have disappeared while on Cook County’s electronic monitoring program since last September.

2 Investigators have found a total of 25, or 29 percent of the missing, had been arrested for violent or gun offenses, a fact that concerns Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart.

“Electronic monitoring was never developed for violent offenders,” Dart says. “This is something that if it isn’t fixed soon is going to be a big problem.

The use of electronic monitoring, or house arrest, was typically limited to non-violent offenders. But that changed last year after Cook County Chief Judge Tim Evans’ mandate limiting the use of cash bonds.

Compared to a year ago, people on electronic monitoring who were charged with violent or weapons-related crimes have spiked. Case in point: Those charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon has jumped 158 percent, according to data from Dart’s office.

Ricky Larkin, 25, is not a gun offender, but he was among those who disappeared.

He was arrested last October for unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle. A week later he was released on electronic monitoring, pending his trial.

Larkin cut off his ankle bracelet and disappeared Jan. 12. He was re-arrested later that month after allegedly trying to run down a Harvey police officer with the officer’s squad car, according to interviews and records.

“He shouldn’t have been allowed on the streets,” says Harvey Police Chief Gregory Thomas.
Enroll them in the State militia until they become well regulated!

mental illness.
...the best conclusion one can make about him.

mental illness.
...the best conclusion one can make about him.
Yes it is a sad state of affairs for Joey.

Again, guy, I think you need to share your "facts" with your co-workers.

Do it. Today. Please.

Don't cower behind an internet screen name and blurt out your racist "truths" about them evil darkies.

Go to work today, stand on your desk, and let everyone in the office know.

Don't forget to bring a banker box, you'll need it.

upload_2018-5-21_5-5-26.jpeg

Again, guy, I think you need to share your "facts" with your co-workers.

Do it. Today. Please.

Don't cower behind an internet screen name and blurt out your racist "truths" about them evil darkies.

Go to work today, stand on your desk, and let everyone in the office know.

Don't forget to bring a banker box, you'll need it.

View attachment 194639
And another post from the delusional liberal cementing the fact that he's a clueless moron pushing a bullshit agenda.

This is why we have gun crime in the United States....here we have violent gun offenders let out of jail because they are put on ankle monitors.....and then they slip the ankle monitors and disappear....

Why the F**K are they out of prison in the first place? They are violent gun offenders, they need to be in jail, without bail, and held till trial, and then they need to serve their entire sentence...which should be 30 years.....

The Bracelet Cutters: 25 Violent Or Gun Offenders Are On The Loose From Electronic Monitoring In Cook County

More than 80 people have disappeared while on Cook County’s electronic monitoring program since last September.

2 Investigators have found a total of 25, or 29 percent of the missing, had been arrested for violent or gun offenses, a fact that concerns Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart.

“Electronic monitoring was never developed for violent offenders,” Dart says. “This is something that if it isn’t fixed soon is going to be a big problem.

The use of electronic monitoring, or house arrest, was typically limited to non-violent offenders. But that changed last year after Cook County Chief Judge Tim Evans’ mandate limiting the use of cash bonds.

Compared to a year ago, people on electronic monitoring who were charged with violent or weapons-related crimes have spiked. Case in point: Those charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon has jumped 158 percent, according to data from Dart’s office.

Ricky Larkin, 25, is not a gun offender, but he was among those who disappeared.

He was arrested last October for unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle. A week later he was released on electronic monitoring, pending his trial.

Larkin cut off his ankle bracelet and disappeared Jan. 12. He was re-arrested later that month after allegedly trying to run down a Harvey police officer with the officer’s squad car, according to interviews and records.

“He shouldn’t have been allowed on the streets,” says Harvey Police Chief Gregory Thomas.
Democrats in Chicago is the reason for gun deaths in Texas? Makes sense.

We all know who is holding up reasonable fire arms restrictions....the GOP is owned by the NRA.

Forum List

Back