why is bin Laden still at large 10 years after9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he's probably dead, and neither side wants to confirm it because to the Al Qaeda side he is the leader that is still defying the great satan, and to the US side he is the evil boogyman that keeps the people motivated

That sounds accurate.
...except he doesn't keep "the people" in the U.S. motivated..pretending he's alive gives the government an excuse to continually expand its' powers.... Patriot Act..Domestic surveillance...TSA..etc...
the motivation is "he is still alive so we have to get him"
where as if it was announced he was dead, many would say "the war is over"

Yes, I agree...The govt. "needs" for him to be alive.

i think he's probably dead, and neither side wants to confirm it because to the Al Qaeda side he is the leader that is still defying the great satan, and to the US side he is the evil boogyman that keeps the people motivated

That sounds accurate.
...except he doesn't keep "the people" in the U.S. motivated..pretending he's alive gives the government an excuse to continually expand its' powers.... Patriot Act..Domestic surveillance...TSA..etc...
the motivation is "he is still alive so we have to get him"
where as if it was announced he was dead, many would say "the war is over"

Sorta on the fence about this.

But good point.

Everyone knows that OBL is driving a Cab on the upper East Side, keeping tabs on Sallow. ;)

I think OBL is dead.

I don't think he made it out of Tora Bora. He's probably still there under tons of rock. Good place for him.

Whens the last time he made an appearance on film??

They have recordings he's sent out. If its him. But nothing on film as far as I know.

Al Queada would never admit he is dead. He's a big recruiting tool for them and the face of their organization.

As for blame?

One could say that the Clinton administration dropped the ball big time.

I'm sure Clinton's Administration passed any info they may have had to the Bush Admin. Bush was in office for 7 months. The hit on us was in the works for years before it actually happened. Not much Bush could have done unless he got really, really lucky.

America is a big place and unless you have accurate info as to where and when the attack was going to happen. Well. chances of being in the right place at the right time are pretty slim.

Nope. In my book the majority of the fault lies with the Clinton Administration.

Last edited:
I think OBL is dead.

I don't think he made it out of Tora Bora. He's probably still there under tons of rock. Good place for him.

Whens the last time he made an appearance on film??

They have recordings he's sent out. If its him. But nothing on film as far as I know.

Al Queada would never admit he is dead. He's a big recruiting tool for them and the face of their organization.

As for blame?

One could say that the Clinton administration dropped the ball big time.

I'm sure Clinton's Administration passed any info they may have had to the Bush Admin. Bush was in office for 7 months. The hit on us was in the works for years before it actually happened. Not much Bush could have done unless he got really, really lucky.

America is a big place and unless you have accurate info as to where and when the attack was going to happen. Well. chances of being in the right place at the right time are pretty slim.

Nope. In my book the majority of the fault lies with the Clinton Administration.

Your book? Was that published by the Ministry of Truth?
Does your book suggest President GWB was not aware of the attack on Cole? Had never been informed of our embassy's being attacked; the first World Trade Center Attack less than one month into President Clinton's first term?
Maybe you ought to rewrite history after those of us who lived through these events have died. As for Bush needing to be lucky, maybe his luck - and the poor people who died on 9-11 - would have been better if he has cut less brush, fished and golfed less, and actually did his job.

I'm sure he was aware of all of that.

I'm also sure that Al Queda didn't send anyone written plans on when and where they would hit us.

You can blame Bush if you wish. Thats your opinion and as we all know. Opinions are like assholes. We all have one.

I tend to place most of the blame on the administration that was in power when most of the events leading up to 9/11 happened. That would be the Clinton administration.

That sir. Is how my book reads.

You. However, may believe as you wish.

Carry on.

Last edited:
I'm sure he was aware of all of that.

I'm also sure that Al Queda didn't send anyone written plans on when and where they would hit us.

You can blame Bush if you wish. Thats your opinion and as we all know. Opinions are like assholes. We all have one.

I tend to place most of the blame on the administration that was in power when most of the events leading up to 9/11 happened. That would be the Clinton admistration.

That sir. Is how my book reads.

You. However, may believe as you wish.

Carry on.

"...when most of the events leading up to 9/11 happened."? Which events where those? The Munich Olympics? (Nixon was in office); Iranian Revolution and the takeover of our Embassy (Carter was in office); Pan Am 103 (Reagan).

George W. Bush

Blame Bush? Are you ignorant lefties even aware of what is going on or do you think whatever George Soros tells you to think? The WTT was attacked during Clinton's first term and he ignored it. According to some accounts the terrorists might have brought the building(s) down if they positioned the van loaded with explosives closer to a supporting column. Clinton ignored it and finally sent 25 Million dollars worth of missiles at a asprin factory in Sudan and an empty compound in Afghanistan. Clinton was bombing Europe while the 9-11 terrorisrs were going to flight school in the US. Clinton was offered Ben Ladin but he turned it down while he was diddling the intern under the desk. Bush was in office seven months when 9-11 happened. Clinton was in office eight years.

My, my, a liar on any subject you post on. The people involved in the first attack were brought to justice and are spending the rest of their lives in our prisons.

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The attack was planned by a group of conspirators including Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj. They received financing from Khaled Shaikh Mohammed, Yousef's uncle. In March 1994, four men were convicted of carrying out the bombing: Abouhalima, Ajaj, Ayyad and Salameh. The charges included conspiracy, explosive destruction of property and interstate transportation of explosives. In November 1997, two more were convicted: Yousef, the mastermind behind the bombings, and Eyad Ismoil, who drove the truck carrying the bomb.

I dont get it

Hiding in mountainous region my azz

We are the freaking country that put a man on the moonin 10 years - yet we cant capture the mst wanted person in theworld in10 years

I was just wondering about that this morning, seriously..where is Osama? In my wild imagination, :tongue:..I was wondering if perhaps he was living secretly in this huge apartment complex next to my work. Muslims mostly live there, it would be the perfect hide-out. :eusa_shifty:

he is still on the CIA payroll, right?

I mean who paid for those monkey bars anyway?

alqaeda_training_camp1.jpg

its hard to find something you are actively not looking for...like evidence of explosives at ground zero

Well...lets see...

Shoe bomber.....couldnt light a match
Underwear bomber......didnt know how to ignite it

I think 9-11 was a fluke and the guy is a terrible leader.

Why go after him?

Gulp * Oh nos! Someone has claimed to have found Osama.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53TMpk6QNc&feature=related[/ame]

(Watches for black helicopters and puts on her aluminum hat) :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back