why is bin Laden still at large 10 years after9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same can be said of the economic meltdown. Bush was in office for 8 years, but he can't be blamed a meltdown that actually occurred on his watch. 8 years. And, unlike Clinton, he had congress for 6 years.

During Clinton, the GOP congress of adulterers and wide stancers and pedophiles were more worried about Monica Lewinsky than they were about Al Qaeda. Every time Clinton did anything militarily, they accused him of "Wag the Dog". They didn't want him fighting wars, they wanted to handcuff him with investigations.

Newt Gingrich was on the news every night talking about Lewinsky. He desperately did not want to change the subject and have the country rally behind a war president.

What about the Cole bombing Newt? Nope, can't talk about that. Clinton can't escape Monica that easy.

Never once did the most activist and vocal congressional revolution in history speak about terrorism. They paralyzed government with investigation after investigation. Imagine if they had pushed Clinton to move on Al Qaeda as much as they hunted him over Lewinsky? Imagine if they had once shown a concern for Al Qaeda. The Gingrich Revolution was emphatically not fighting Bin Laden; it was fighting Clinton. That was the only goal, and America paid for it.

Richard Clarke, the terrorist czar under Reagan, HW, and Clinton was ignored by the Bush administration. He was the most knowledgeable person in Washington on terrorism - that's why Reagan hired him. Bush ignored him. The Bushies fired him because he was making trouble for the Carlye Group and the dark nexus of overlapping oil interests that connected members of planet Bush to the Saudi royals.

The Bush administration was told about the likelihood of Bin Laden flying planes into skyscrapers and they ignored it. Rather than having planes on high alert, they did nothing. The hijacked planes were off course for an hour and the Bush administration, having just been warned, did nothing.

The Bush administration knew who attacked us immediately. They knew it was Bin Laden, and they said as much. The only people they let out of the country after the attacks was Bin Laden's family. No questions asked.

Again: they fired the terrorism czar who warned them about Bin Laden. They were begged to take the threat seriously. They ignored it just like they ignored the housing bubble and the derivative time bomb. They destroyed the country.
^^^ complete and utter BULLSHIT

Divecon your face is complete and utter BULLSHIT you tool
fuck off pissant

Apparently OBL is no longer important to the left..

Really? you just turned a mom joke into something about the left, that's just awesome I admire your skills.

And you still haven't learned the quote function...

How impressive indeed...

Fuckstain....

Thats all you have got, a quote function followed by any 12 year olds favorite burn fuckstain, then to top it all off you and your butt buddy run and tell on me, don't censure me you communist

Really? you just turned a mom joke into something about the left, that's just awesome I admire your skills.

And you still haven't learned the quote function...

How impressive indeed...

Fuckstain....

Thats all you have got, a quote function followed by any 12 year olds favorite burn fuckstain, then to top it all off you and your butt buddy run and tell on me, don't censure me you communist
oh, are you gonna tell us how we are violating your constitutional rights now?

:lol:

Obviously - cuz he shaved and bought a suit. He's sipping a cocktail at the Waldorf Astoria on Park Avenue right now.

Dropped the turban, carries around a big briefcase instead.

He's dead Jim.

he's been dead before.
i think he's probably dead, and neither side wants to confirm it because to the Al Qaeda side he is the leader that is still defying the great satan, and to the US side he is the evil boogyman that keeps the people motivated

That sounds accurate.
...except he doesn't keep "the people" in the U.S. motivated..pretending he's alive gives the government an excuse to continually expand its' powers.... Patriot Act..Domestic surveillance...TSA..etc...

he's been dead before.
i think he's probably dead, and neither side wants to confirm it because to the Al Qaeda side he is the leader that is still defying the great satan, and to the US side he is the evil boogyman that keeps the people motivated

That sounds accurate.
...except he doesn't keep "the people" in the U.S. motivated..pretending he's alive gives the government an excuse to continually expand its' powers.... Patriot Act..Domestic surveillance...TSA..etc...
the motivation is "he is still alive so we have to get him"
where as if it was announced he was dead, many would say "the war is over"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back