Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

images

i've barely ever talked to the guy and one day last month he pronounced he was putting me on ignore.

why? because he's feigning offense, acting hypersensitive, acting as if others are obsessed with him, and trying to put his adversaries, the ones HE is obsessed with, on the defensive in a LAME attempt to control the conversation.

that's whackjob mac for ya...

"Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

Putting someone on ignore is not PC.

To really exhibit PC you need to constantly be replying to their posts.

^ again we see your lack of comprehension combined with your lack of honesty...
They will just continue to flail away without addressing the topic. It frightens them for some reason.

A person could starve to death sitting here trying to explain things to liars.

They will just continue to flail away without addressing the topic. It frightens them for some reason.

he sees threads as personal conquests cuz he's an obsessed whackjob...
Its most likely because he is loser in real life. Anytime someone runs around claiming victory in a debate without addressing the topic you know there is some mental trauma from a life badly lived.

images

i've barely ever talked to the guy and one day last month he pronounced he was putting me on ignore.

why? because he's feigning offense, acting hypersensitive, acting as if others are obsessed with him, and trying to put his adversaries, the ones HE is obsessed with, on the defensive in a LAME attempt to control the conversation.

"Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

Only a person that lacks the intellect to address the topic. I agree that liars (like people that claim to be able to read minds) are hard to explain things to.

don't you have any food in the house? btw can you link to the lie you speak of?
I think he is referring to mind reading abilities. You know like where he adamantly claimed that people knew what certain terms meant even though he has yet to prove his case.

I learned a long time ago that this is how it works here, it's a four-step process:
  1. A Regressive Leftist pretends that they don't see the obvious (PC by far being the most frequent example, but there are many others)
  2. When challenged, they demand proof and/or examples
  3. When the proof and/or examples are provided, no matter how many or how clear, they say they are not good enough
  4. When the person providing the proof and/or examples finally gives up, the Regressive Leftist says "see, I told you."
It's childish, it's dishonest, it's a waste of time & effort, it's how they roll. Or maybe better, it's how they troll.

:laugh:

Last edited:
It's all but certain that no black person, regardless of whether they use the "N-word," truly believes that blacks are inferior in any dimension because they are black.

Surely you jest.

Actually, no, I don't, and unless you are being semantic about it, which unless you are you are, I don't see why you'd think I am kidding. The fact is that I did write "no" rather than something like "most" or "nearly all," so sure "no black person" may not be accurate because it requires 100% compliance. It may be that there are some very small number of blacks who think blacks on the whole are inferior because they are black, but I very seriously doubt that there are enough black folks who feel that way to cite them as representative of the race.

Then it's time for them to ignore the N word and move on and quit acting like it cuts them to the quick.
You are subscribing to the logical fallcy known as the sticks and stones argument. Again science has proven that your brains reaction to any threat is the same as your reaction to a physical threat. Its physically harmful to be in a constant state of readiness. Short of cutting off your sensory input how does one un-hear or un-see something? Of course I am assuming you have the ability to answer this without deflecting.

Ya you fucked up again by assuming things. It really hurts me when you do that.

I am "conflating" nothing. I am honestly describing what and how Political Correctness is.

look at you guys so defensive and hypersensitive as if it's all about you

you are describing what pc means to you

but pc is a loaded term which is often conveniently conflated to defend vile things which you disregard

that is a fact which has nothing to do with you and your shortcomings

Pages and pages of deflections and not one person has given a reason that stands. Dilloduck got close but his reason failed on the bizarre and false logic that he could read minds.

Mac and me covered it better than anyone I have ever seen.

Your constant attempts to switch the topic to what bad people we are demonstrated perfectly what we described.

Your dishonesty in refusing to admit that you were owned is irrelevant.
You and Mac arent even discussing the topic. :laugh:

Claiming victory without addressing the question is pretty much a known tactic of the hypersensitive. Feel free to address the OP at any time.

I've addressed the topic for a hundred pages, so try to be less of a liar.

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

i'd like to see you address the points that others have made here...

or are you not able to discuss the topic without being so hypersensitive?

maybe you're thinking too much about winning something and owning someone...

admit that you were owned
:cuckoo:

Mmm, you claim that I have not addressed the points other have made, which is a lie, of course.

You accused me of a character flaw (hypersensitive).

Then you accuse me of another flaw (wanting to own someone).

What point did you or another make that do you pretend that I failed to address?

Pages and pages of deflections and not one person has given a reason that stands. Dilloduck got close but his reason failed on the bizarre and false logic that he could read minds.

Mac and me covered it better than anyone I have ever seen.

Your constant attempts to switch the topic to what bad people we are demonstrated perfectly what we described.

Your dishonesty in refusing to admit that you were owned is irrelevant.
They'll never give an inch, never, no matter how much we shove in their face.

These are nasty, dishonest people who are just playing games. They're not serious.

PC is as important to them as religion is to a Christian.

It appears that on some level they know that they ideology and policies are wrong and that they CANNOT be defended honestly.

Yet, if they know that, why do they hold to them?

They are actively working to make the world a worse place and on some level they know it.

It is beyond my understanding.

images

I understood what you claimed.

YOu tried to fit Mac's behavior into his definition of Political Correctness.

I explained why your point was incorrect.

It makes no sense for you to claim that I did not understand. It makes not sense for you to claim I was being dishonest.

If you think my response to your point was incorrect, the honest and serious response would be to explain WHY YOU THINK THAT, OR IE TO MAKE YOUR CASE HONESTLY.

Instead you attack my intelligence and honesty.

And without enough self awareness to be aware of the irony.

I am "conflating" nothing. I am honestly describing what and how Political Correctness is.

look at you guys so defensive and hypersensitive as if it's all about you

you are describing what pc means to you

but pc is a loaded term which is often conveniently conflated to defend vile things which you disregard

that is a fact which has nothing to do with you and your shortcomings

You claimed I was "conflating" something.

That was a comment about my actions.

That is not me being/hypersensitive defensive, that is the truth.

I was responding seriously and honestly to your point, such as it was.

Would you like to present the BIGGEST and MOST important example of PC being used to defend a "vile thing" I disregard?

Make it big. YOu present some guy on the internet who posted a rude picture, and I'm going to laugh at you.

I learned a long time ago that this is how it works here, it's a four-step process:
  1. A Regressive Leftist pretends that they don't see the obvious (PC by far being the most frequent example, but there are many others)
  2. When challenged, they demand proof and/or examples
  3. When the proof and/or examples are provided, no matter how many or how clear, they say they are not good enough
  4. When the person providing the proof and/or examples finally gives up, the Regressive Leftist says "see, I told you."
It's childish, it's dishonest, it's a waste of time & effort, it's how they roll. Or maybe better, it's how they troll.

:laugh:

It's Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing"

“Are you aware that the term ‘anchor baby’ — that’s an offensive term. People find that hurtful,” Llamas said to Trump.

“You mean it’s not politically correct and yet everybody uses it?” Trump responded, adding that he would continue to use the term.

In this Trump is following the lead of Dr. Ben Carson, whose campaign is basically a comprehensive attack on everything “politically correct,” including dumb elitist inhibitions on torturing people. As I observed back in February:

If you are new to Carson’s act, you may not realize his whole shtick is a crusade against “political correctness,” a term he uses constantly and eccentrically to turn, well, basically, any disagreement with his faith in various right-wing conspiracy theories into instruments of totalitarian repression. Do you mock the Benghazi! or IRS “scandals?” Then by definition you are using “political correctness” to curb the free-speech rights of the real Americans who know threats to their freedom when they see them, without all that fancy-dan Ivy League stuff about evidence.

No, it doesn’t make much sense, but it seems to work well with Carson’s core audience. His inflated idea of “PC” takes the raw Palinesque hostility to “elite” attitudes and raises it to the level of a hermeneutical principle.

And so I guess it’s not surprising that he’d regard the idea of “rules for war” as another pointy-heady imposition on the healthy kill-em-all-and-let-God-sort-em-out instincts of the citizenry.

The proudly defiant use of “anchor babies” by Trump, Bobby Jindal (who also scoffed at the “political correctness” of those who don’t like the term), and most ominously, even Jeb Bush, is a sign that the Carson virus is really spreading.

Opposing “political correctness” has become a carte blanche excuse for being deliberate offensive, abusive, or even bigoted; it’s precisely the kind of unreasoning categorical “framing” that critics of “political correctness” complain about. Any day now, I expect to hear a spouse-beater whine that he’s being persecuted for not being politically correct. We’ll be lucky if “anchor babies” is the worst expression this strange attitude is used to defend.

“Politically Incorrect” is the Politically Correct Term for Being Offensive

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13041962/"]Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?[/URL]

I just made a passing comment on how I have totally kicked your ass. It's true.

sure you did... there are no boundaries in fantasia... :itsok:

btw i was referring to mac in the post you are replying to here.

woof woof

Forum List

Back