Why is asking “What is a woman?” considered to be “transphobic”?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If one is at a WOMAN‘S MARCH, or claims they identify as a woman, but cant tell you what a WOMAN is, doesnt it seem odd?

How do you know you support women if you cannot define the term?

Why use the term WOMAN if it is without definition?

How do you know you are something you cannot explain?

I am a an adult human male with predominately Latvian heritage. I not only IDENTIFY as a man, I AM AN ADULT HUMAN MALE.

BECAUSE WOMEN CAN HAVE PENISES

I mean, like, full time. Not just borrowing one occasionally.

Can Blacks be White Supremacists?

Yep, according to the cult.

2+2=5 if the cult says so….we all know 1984.

THE CULT HAVE LITERALLY BECOME THE EMODIMENT OF FICTION WRITTEN IN 1948.

Because biological facts are outlawed in WokeWorld. Merely stating facts around trannies is like throwing Holy Water on a vampire.
Transphobia is a generic term for any body that recognizes gender dysphoria is a serious & sometimes deadly mental disorder.

I'm just amazed at how fast the meme that no liberal can define "woman," spread once Judge Jackson said that she could not in her confirmation hearing. It was like overnight or faster that the ideology that claims to champion women's rights suddenly claimed not to know what that even is.

Because everything to the left is bigoted, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc.

I'm just amazed at how fast the meme that no liberal can define "woman," spread once Judge Jackson said that she could not in her confirmation hearing. It was like overnight or faster that the ideology that claims to champion women's rights suddenly claimed not to know what that even is.

Crazy, huh?

Judge Jackson was in my graduating High School class, Miami-Palmetto 1988 and I was so excited she was nominated until that moment.

THEN I WAS DISGUSTED.

She said she is not a biologist so she cant say.

I AM NOT A BIOLOGIST. A woman is an adult human female. Is that so tough?

, Have no idea why /what reason has this become a question? Are you in doubt about your answer??

If one is at a WOMAN‘S MARCH, or claims they identify as a woman, but cant tell you what a WOMAN is, doesnt it seem odd?

How do you know you support women if you cannot define the term?

Why use the term WOMAN if it is without definition?

How do you know you are something you cannot explain?

I am a an adult human male with predominately Latvian heritage. I not only IDENTIFY as a man, I AM AN ADULT HUMAN MALE.
It's considered transphobic because Ketanji Brown got her ass beat on that question. It was a horrible PR moment for the Marxist left. A colored woman got embarrassed and exposed for the fraud she is and so did the trans movement. So they're compensating now, by turning it around and making it like they were victimized.

This question by Marsha Blackburn was one of the most brilliant and devastating moments EVER at a hearing. She lurned Ketanji into a trap with her leading questions, and then, BAM!! All Brown could do was stutter and fumble and finally bail out.

Last edited:
It must be confusing for them. After all, for years they've said women are nothing more than their vaginas, interested only in abortion and free birth control.

And now, women can have penises.
If they even know what a woman is. The “party of women’s rights” now doesn’t know what a woman is. I can only think that the divorce rate among liberals may skyrocket once these liberals tell their wives they don’t know if they are women or not.

It must be confusing for them. After all, for years they've said women are nothing more than their vaginas, interested only in abortion and free birth control.

And now, women can have penises.

I have always been attracted to women.

Now that women have penises, I guess I cant say I am attracted to women?

Do I now need to clarify that I am attracted to and enjoy sex with women WITHOUT PENISES?

Forum List

Back