Why I hate Progressives, Vol. 2

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
For the past 7 years all we have been told is that there is no place in modern politics for comparisons to Hitler. We have been told it's rude, immature, racist, ignorant, sour grapes, that it shows irrational hatred, and that it is UN-American.

But now it's ok, because the left is doing it. I'm seeing an increase in Hitler references to Trump, recently the over-rated SNL did a skit about it. It just going to get worse and worse.

Dishonesty, immaturity, hatred, and an extreme sociopathic mindset are the hallmarks of progressives today. They are quite literally the scum of history.

For the past 7 years all we have been told is that there is no place in modern politics for comparisons to Hitler. We have been told it's rude, immature, racist, ignorant, sour grapes, that it shows irrational hatred, and that it is UN-American.

But now it's ok, because the left is doing it. I'm seeing an increase in Hitler references to Trump, recently the over-rated SNL did a skit about it. It just going to get worse and worse.

Dishonesty, immaturity, hatred, and an extreme sociopathic mindset are the hallmarks of progressives today. They are quite literally the scum of history.

Thanks. I need to look up that SNL skit. :eusa_dance:

{Edit} Got a link? I could only find this one about racists...

I wouldn't compare Trump with Hitler. Although brutal, Hitler was a rather talented statesman.
Trump is just an overrated con artist.

I wouldn't compare Trump with Hitler. Although brutal, Hitler was a rather talented statesman.
I agree. Even the comparison s to Nigel Farage are insulting. Farage has built his party on a shoe string, as did Hitler.

Trump on the other hand, gets to hide behind his money, and secondly, doesn't actually care about the issues at stake while Farage and Hitler care/d enormously.

I bet Rump's never even tried his hand at art either.

After all, there ain't no money in it...

Why does someone post a list of things they hate on the internet?

(rhetorical question)

Forum List

Back