Why I dont post here

Epsilon Delta

Cheer up cause you’re not alone, bro. Check this out:

Originally posted by editec
It looked peace might break out after Camp David summit, but the the hotheads start lobbing rockets, and shooting peacemakers, the IDF invaded Lebanon, and well..you all know the rest of the story.

Originally posted by editec
Like I said, the resident warmongers on both sides killed their peacemakers.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Once again, the total lack of knowledge on the palestinian people shows its ugly face to the members of the United States Message Board. With so many people talking out of their asses about the palestinian people I wonder how they find enough time to perform the bodily functions that part of their anatomy is supposed to.

I’d like to end my participation in this thread with an dumbed down explanation on why the two state solution will never work.

Epsilon Delta quoted a palestinian spokesman named Ismail Abu Shanab:

Originally posted by Epsilon Delta
Hamas' spokesman Ismail Abu Shanab said on the same day that his organisation would accept the initiative:

"That would be satisfactory for all Palestinian military groups to stop and build our state, to be busy in our own affairs, and have good neighborhood with Israelis."

What Delta doesn’t know is that when Ismail gets home after giving that interview in English, he gather his children around him, points to a map of Palestine without Israel on it and says in Arabic:

“This is your homeland. This is the land your grandparents and great-grandparents lived in and to which you’re gonna return some day.”

The two state solution will ultimately fail as a final resolution for the Israeli/Palestinian conflict because when you ask a palestinian child to imagine their historical homeland in their minds, they visualise the entire region of Palestine not just the West Bank and Gaza.

From 80 year old palestinians who are refugees themselves to the youngest generation the entire palestinian society rejects the idea of the West Bank and Gaza as being their historical homeland no matter how many times palestinian spokesmen say otherwise in English speaking to western audiences.

Camp David collapsed before a single fire were shot by “hotheads” and so will any peace plan that demmands the palestinian people to renounce to their homeland.

Camp David collapsed because no palestinian leader, not even Arafat, is entrusted, by the palestinian people, with enough authority to renounce their right to live in their homeland.

This doesn't mean there isn't a place for the two state solution. It only means that this solution must be presented as an intermediary step before a single state solution is reached as a final solution. As long as the two state solution continues to be presented to the palestinian people as a final status agreement it will continue to generate violence in Palestine.

But it’s alright. An expert on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict like me trying to explain the nooks and crannies of this issue to western laymen is like a particle physicist trying to explain the inner structure of the atom to a tribe of pigmees living deep in the jungles of Congo.

Or Rhys trying to get across any message to us in Welsh.

An exercise in frustration and, ultimately, in futility.

Last edited:
As my participation in this thread comes to an end I’d like to congratulate my brothers in arms who helped me crush all the lies and excuses brought forth by the Zionists.

Shogun, my trustful partner in so many historic, fierce battles against endless hordes of racist jews and super patriotic american clowns who roam this Message Board with total impunity.

Rhys, this Owain Glyndwr of the 21th century, this fearless celtic warrior who clearly understands the similarities between Zionism and the cultural imperialism exercised by England in Wales for so long.

Anguille, who is baffled by the perverted, sordid nature of a state that grants automatic citizenship to russian jews who never left Europe and keeps palestinians born in Jerusalem herded into refugee camps.

Reality, and his discreet but “real” contribution.

And last but not least, editec and Epsilon Delta... why not?

Both of them are fair minded individuals who have stated they’d like to see a Promising Land in Palestine instead of the racist Promised Land of Zionism.

Congratulations on a job well done!!

Zionism took a beatdown of astronomical proportions... a beatdown to remember!!

I’m proud of you all, guys.

Until we meet again,

Goodbye : )

Last edited:
Well...what do you expect?

It was an inside job.

As was the assassination of Anwar Sadat.

Like I said, the resident warmongers on both sides killed their peacemakers.

well.. no, you didn't SAY both.. you implied Lebennon. It seems to be easier to point at muslims as natural born terrorists despite the fact of Rabin's assasination.

what do I expect? I expect people to be treated equally despite some chosen PR pipe dream.

Jose, why do you think the Arabs have kept the palestinians in refuge camps in their own countries and not assimilated them in to their own societies, all of these years?

do you have anything to say on that...? Or what is your reasoning on why they have continued to do this, keep them hearded up in a camp? Do they not want palestinians mingled in their own societies?

This, I have never understood

Jose, why do you think the Arabs have kept the palestinians in refuge camps in their own countries and not assimilated them in to their own societies, all of these years?

Because if they did, the status quo in their nations would change radically, I expect.

This, I have never understood

Looks what happened to the delicate balance of power in Lebanon when the Palestinians got there.

I think that pretty much explains it.

Just because they're Arabs doesn't mean they're all the same culture.

Germans and French are essentially the same race, but they don't exactly love one another, either.

Because if they did, the status quo in their nations would change radically, I expect.

Looks what happened to the delicate balance of power in Lebanon when the Palestinians got there.

I think that pretty much explains it.

Just because they're Arabs doesn't mean they're all the same culture.

Germans and French are essentially the same race, but they don't exactly love one another, either.

And yet you want Israel to absorb them all. Nice double standard.

...yes.. the palis CAME FROM THE LAND THAT WE NOW CALL ISRAEL rather than lebennon.

nice logical bait and switch you got there.. typical.

Actually, "we" all came from Africa, if you think that rights to citizenship can be inherited.

well.. no, you didn't SAY both.. you implied Lebennon.

I did? You'd best stick to reading what I write and give up trying to put words in my mouth, sport.

It seems to be easier to point at muslims as natural born terrorists despite the fact of Rabin's assasination.

Yeah, like the above, for example.

what do I expect? I expect people to be treated equally despite some chosen PR pipe dream.

Perhaps you ought to first learn to read and stop trying to smear people by strawmanning them, sport.

I did? You'd best stick to reading what I write and give up trying to put words in my mouth, sport.

Perhaps you ought to first learn to read and stop trying to smear people by strawmanning them, sport.

dude.. you can get defensive all you want but, as i've shown, im quick to quote a motherfucker. If you need this same courtesy then let me know.

Shogun is losing an argument in another thread so he is trying to make a big noise over here in hopes to detract attention from his failures elsewhere.

Why not? Just as you attribute certain opinions to editec, you have forgotten that I favor a united Israel.

why not? uh, because it's a spot on example of how we don't let white people move in and carve out a nation to the exclusion of the indigenous populations?

and all Edetic has to do is ask to be quoted and I'll either whip out what i responded to your quote the EDIT date. You see, im just one of those evidence sorta guys.

why not? uh, because it's a spot on example of how we don't let white people move in and carve out a nation to the exclusion of the indigenous populations?

I get you now. I thought you were going to use the tactic of saying that SA is evidence that apartheid can be overcome without one segment of the population being massacred or deported.

I get you now. I thought you were going to use the tactic of saying that SA is evidence that apartheid can be overcome without one segment of the population being massacred or deported.

how is SA evidence of anything even remotely close to that? Nelson Mandellah was a terrorist, you know.

Forum List

Back