Why I dislike illegals

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
My wife is Filipino. Her mother came here and she petitioned for her two sons to come to the US. It took 10 YEARS for the paperwork to wind its way through the system, now her mother is dead and we are stuck with trying to transfer the paperwork or start all over.

Meanwhile illegals stream across the border and get amnesty or the next best thing to it daily. Thumbing their noses at the system and the laws.

One of my brother in laws works ships out of Saudi Arabia and could have jumped ship into the US on a number of occasions. The problem being that THOSE illegals the Government hunts down and deports and bars from reentry.

Meanwhile Jesus slips across the border gets caught and gets given a date for court years later while allowed to stay in the US and even if deported he just comes back and starts the process all over again. And our Government wants to amnesty Jesus and his buddies.

It takes years to get in legally while slime sucking illegals just come across our southern border and are allowed to remain forever.

It's called the North American Union. Flood the country with illegals, put them on welfare, register them to vote (with drivers licenses) then it's Game Over!

Bye Bye 2nd Amendment! Bye Bye Constitution!

You know what the real sad thing is? When the Marxists take control of this country the Welfare Checks will stop! Then the REAL fun will start!

hope the Union doesn't get here for at least another 20 years or so . Course , Union is probably inevitable .

Then you people should petition that ted cruz's dad sent back to cuba. He admitted he bribed his way to this country, so he's basically an illegal immigrant.

My wife is Filipino. Her mother came here and she petitioned for her two sons to come to the US. It took 10 YEARS for the paperwork to wind its way through the system, now her mother is dead and we are stuck with trying to transfer the paperwork or start all over.

Meanwhile illegals stream across the border and get amnesty or the next best thing to it daily. Thumbing their noses at the system and the laws.

I've heard similar stories. I watched a video on YouTube the other day with a wheel chair bound LEGAL immigrants protesting at the border. She said she had to pay thousands and wait 15 yrs to become a citizen. It's terrible and unfair to say the least.

•Pinky•

It's called the North American Union. Flood the country with illegals, put them on welfare, register them to vote (with drivers licenses) then it's Game Over!

Bye Bye 2nd Amendment! Bye Bye Constitution!

You know what the real sad thing is? When the Marxists take control of this country the Welfare Checks will stop! Then the REAL fun will start!

I thought I was the only who thought that! Someone asked George soros "what comes after America?" He responded with "North America"

Side note: does anyone else here know what Rex 84 is???

•Pinky•

Focus on the source of the problem, the illegal employers.

If you have a bee hive you don't just keep swatting at bees you remove the nest.

America has 2 signs on the border. a small one that says stay out and a BIG ONE that says HELP WANTED.

So stop going after the workers who come for jobs. Go after the "job creators". stupid.

We could probably pay down the national debt if we seized all the assets of any corporations that gets caught hiring illegal undocumented workers to avoid paying taxes. They are killing America.

If there were 300K a year jobs in Canada for me do you think I wouldn't sneak in?

If you have a bee hive you don't just keep swatting at bees you remove the nest.

America has 2 signs on the border. a small one that says stay out and a BIG ONE that says HELP WANTED.

So stop going after the workers who come for jobs. Go after the "job creators". stupid.

I am stupid? Your buddy Obama refuses to prosecute employers and your buddies on the left on this board have claimed that illegals here should be able to work anywhere they want. And I am stupid? By the way? What jobs are the urchins coming now getting? ohh that's right they aren't getting any they are here because Obama announced to the world he would not deport children.

Kick OUT the illegals, fine the employers as is the law. Last I checked since 2009 Obama has controlled the executive which determines what laws are enforced and which are not. Obama and his cronies have a made a conscious decision to IGNORE illegals INCLUDING the employers that hire them.

Is it your contention that the estimated 90,000 (by the end of October, according to some) unaccompanied illegal minors are coming for jobs?

Your wife is illegal?

Try to clean up your story, it isn't making a whole lot of sense.

I've heard similar stories. I watched a video on YouTube the other day with a wheel chair bound LEGAL immigrants protesting at the border. She said she had to pay thousands and wait 15 yrs to become a citizen. It's terrible and unfair to say the least.

•Pinky•

She was lucky. Most immigrants aren't allowed to pay and wait to become citizens. They just get deported because our country is full of xenophobes.

Your wife is illegal?

You are a dumb ass idiot. My wife is now a US Citizen after LEGALLY entering the Country you asshole, shall I report you for attacking a family member?

•Pinky•

She was lucky. Most immigrants aren't allowed to pay and wait to become citizens. They just get deported because our country is full of xenophobes.

You are brain dead and stupid. People attempting to enter the Country legally have to pay fees and paperwork costs. As well as hire attorneys in some Countries. Perhaps if you had any intelligence you would actually research crap before you opened your yap and proved just how fucking stupid you are.

Your wife is illegal?

You are a dumb ass idiot. My wife is now a US Citizen after LEGALLY entering the Country you asshole, shall I report you for attacking a family member?
That wasn't an attack, it was a question.

How did she legally enter the country?

I am stupid? Your buddy Obama refuses to prosecute employers and your buddies on the left on this board have claimed that illegals here should be able to work anywhere they want. And I am stupid? By the way? What jobs are the urchins coming now getting? ohh that's right they aren't getting any they are here because Obama announced to the world he would not deport children.

Kick OUT the illegals, fine the employers as is the law. Last I checked since 2009 Obama has controlled the executive which determines what laws are enforced and which are not. Obama and his cronies have a made a conscious decision to IGNORE illegals INCLUDING the employers that hire them.

Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to 4 in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.
"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to 3."

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Your wife is illegal?

That wasn't an attack, it was a question.

How did she legally enter the country?

That is none of your business. She is a US Citizen now and petitioned and brought her mother over. Her mother petitioned the two sons but she died before the petition was finished It took 10 YEARS to hear back from the Government on that and costs hundreds of dollars with hundreds more due to continue. Further in the Philippines in order to get a passport and not take 2 years one has to pay a facilitator and a lawyer. Hundreds of dollars more.

Take your dumb shit for brains ass elsewhere you retard.

Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to 4 in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.
"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to 3."

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Once again not a single thing about Obama I see. Bush hasn't been President since 2008.

•Pinky•

You are brain dead and stupid. People attempting to enter the Country legally have to pay fees and paperwork costs. As well as hire attorneys in some Countries. Perhaps if you had any intelligence you would actually research crap before you opened your yap and proved just how fucking stupid you are.

The fact is that we had an open border with Mexico for several centuries, and "illegal immigration" was never a serious problem. Before Reagan's presidency, an estimated million or so people a year came into the US from Mexico - and the same number, more or less, left the US for Mexico at the end of the agricultural harvest season. Very few stayed, because there weren't jobs for them.
Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized), and because companies were unwilling to risk having non-tax-deductible labor expenses on their books by hiring undocumented workers without valid Social Security numbers.
But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.
The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

Forum List

Back