Why I dislike illegals

I have been harmed by Latino illegal immigrants , in so many ways I don't know were to begin.

You probably do know where to begin, but you won't. :rolleyes:

The fact is, even if an 'X' person stole your favorite bike and kicked sand in your face at the beach, it does not logically follow that your experience is "proof" of any generalization about every 'X' in the world. I know simple logic is beyond you, but you could at least try.

The very real problem of illegal immigration has just about nothing to do with whatever the hell you keep pretending you don't want to talk about. It is a national problem that requires rational consideration. You seem to be incapable of such consideration.

Illegal aliens in the US hail from all over the world. Some dimwits seem to think that it is some brilliant insight into geography that they know Mexico is on our southern border. :rolleyes:

Americans of Mexican extraction have been part of our country since both countries came into existence. There are many Mexican-American families that have been here much longer than many of the frightened little whiners like "L" aka Princess Dragomiroff who keeps emoting, bursting with racist diatribes, and then demanding absolution. LEGAL immigrants from Mexico assimilate, adopt the English language, and adapt to American culture just as other immigrant groups always have.

if you are a citizen of another Country.....when you come into this Country from your Country and you dont let anyone know ....you are here illegally .....
Canadians can stay six months and come and go as they please. Mexicans cannot. We give Canadians special privileges. They don't even need a visa.
that is something worked out between the US and Canada....i was raised in Niagara Falls NY....it has always been that way....but then we dont have millions of Canadians coming across and staying the rest of their lives do we?....
They don't have to since they can come and go as they please. Mexicans don't have that luxury. We didn't have an "illegal" problem back when Mexicans could do the same.

if you are a citizen of another Country.....when you come into this Country from your Country and you dont let anyone know ....you are here illegally .....
Canadians can stay six months and come and go as they please. Mexicans cannot. We give Canadians special privileges. They don't even need a visa.
that is something worked out between the US and Canada....i was raised in Niagara Falls NY....it has always been that way....but then we dont have millions of Canadians coming across and staying the rest of their lives do we?....

Maybe not millions, but we DO have a Canadian or two who come here and fuck up their place in this country.

Can we get rid of Beiber?

I mean.............if any Canadian deserves to be sent back to their home country, it's him.

BTW.....................I wonder how many of your ancestors had to go through paperwork trails and pay lots of money to lawyers to come to America?

Me? I'm 3rd generation immigrant at best. My grandparents came from other countries.

I'm wondering how much YOUR ancestors had to pay to get here? It used to be all you had to do was show up at Ellis Island and sign your name. Now? It takes over 18,000 dollars (per person) to become a citizen of this country legally.

They don't have to since they can come and go as they please. Mexicans don't have that luxury. We didn't have an "illegal" problem back when Mexicans could do the same.

they still have to show something......

WHTI Program Background | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

and there are approx 70,000 illegal Canadians living here compared to approx 7 million illegals from Mexico.....big difference.....

Maybe not millions, but we DO have a Canadian or two who come here and fuck up their place in this country.

Can we get rid of Beiber?

I mean.............if any Canadian deserves to be sent back to their home country, it's him.

no argument there ABS.....

BTW.....................I wonder how many of your ancestors had to go through paperwork trails and pay lots of money to lawyers to come to America?

Me? I'm 3rd generation immigrant at best. My grandparents came from other countries.

I'm wondering how much YOUR ancestors had to pay to get here? It used to be all you had to do was show up at Ellis Island and sign your name. Now? It takes over 18,000 dollars (per person) to become a citizen of this country legally.

where did you hear that?.....2 people around me just became legal and they shelled out around 8 thousand.....my sons girlfriend is from England and she is wanting to stay here and she said even less....

Our population has increased significantly since those days and that was long before tax money was being spent to support immigrants rather than in the past when they all found means to survive on their own. And I'm assuming I've insulted you some way based on your capital letters. MY ANCESTORS were brought he on slave ships (African) put in reservation after being robbed of their land (native) came to NY on ships (European) and (Hispanic) they were Cuban and Porto rican to be quite honest I don't know how exactly they got here. But I can guarantee you they didn't get as much help from the state as ILLEGAL immigrants are. I honestly don't understand why we make legal immigrants go thru hell and pay thousands to become citizens when really all you have to do is take a train (courtesy of Mexico) up to the southern border, hop a fence and trespass illegally. Boom! Your a citizen.

•Pinky•

and there are approx 70,000 illegal Canadians living here compared to approx 7 million illegals from Mexico.....big difference.....
Right, because Canadians can come and go as they please.

Right, because Canadians can come and go as they please.

how many Illegal Mexicans do you think want to go back?....take your time now to think about that....

Illegal aliens in the US hail from all over the world. Some dimwits seem to think that it is some brilliant insight into geography that they know Mexico is on our southern border. :rolleyes:

Americans of Mexican extraction have been part of our country since both countries came into existence. There are many Mexican-American families that have been here much longer than many of the frightened little whiners like "L" aka Princess Dragomiroff who keeps emoting, bursting with racist diatribes, and then demanding absolution. LEGAL immigrants from Mexico assimilate, adopt the English language, and adapt to American culture just as other immigrant groups always have.

Did I get you Irish up? I know what Latinos are. I don't need any lectures. I see why you identify with them. You are just another arrogant know it all jerk, you put your blinkers on and can't see the forest for the trees. I am getting a feel for what you really are about. Keen to criticize petty flaws, like grammar and misspelling, petty things and distract from the issue with allegations of "racism". But, Ignore the REAL issue of Hispanics using their "culture" as a excuse to ignore American laws and Culture and perpetrate their brand of racism because they think they are are gods gift to mankind, and do any damned arrogant thing they want. Hubris, and some of us NON Hispanics aren't finding that Hispanic arrogance enchanting. It alienates us, and I have had enough of of this Diversity acceptance stupidity.

Last edited:

I know what Latinos are. .

No, you know what your bigotry is and the irrational fears upon which it is based. You seem to lack the intellect to know anything beyond that.

I see why you identify with them.

When did I say that, idiot? You're just dying to take that next step and 'conclude' that I am one of them scary ol' Latinos myself, aren't ya? Sorry moron, I'm not.

Bigoted, bitter old fools like you are easy to "identify."

some of us NON Hispanics aren't finding that Hispanic arrogance enchanting. ...

Do you think your racist mewling is "enchanting"? Do you think it's logical to conclude that every elderly woman is a racist fool just because you are?

Let me see here, should I work backwards and post the stuff illegals HAVE done to me? or, take another tact, and use the theoretical approach and use hypotheticals. Let me see, I chose the former. I was assaulted by a Hispanic male. Punched in the face after I confronted his drunken male ass after he crashed his car (full of even more abusive drunken Hispanics) into my property. And, the real macho guys they where, they fled like pansies. Really, punch a woman? Oh, then after THAT a bunch of Hispanic males roughed me up after I stood up to them carousing and playing loud musica right next to my house, I was minding my own business. I see a theme going on here, don't you? Forest for the F-ing trees, of course you DONT. Not in a million years. this is what Hispanics do, hurt and then pretend nothing happened, like the rest of us aren't just as HUMAN.

Last edited:
Anecdotes. Ya like a good one? Back in the ol hood' I lived in , back in 1998 or so, I was watering my garden, oblivious to Hispanics or racism or anything else. A Woman, a pretty Hispanic girl charged through my yard and grabbed my left arm, and whispered in my ear in Spanish.....her lip was bleeding and eye blackened, , and it didn't take to many brain cells to realize she was trying to hide from something and it was an immediate threat. I held on to her and pushed onto my patio, well obscured from the street. Just then a Hispanic guy drives by in a Ford F 150 scanning for her, and it makes my skin crawl even now. But that is what I do for Hispanics, but when they threaten or abuse ME, you better RUN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back