Why I absolutely adore Obama.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I adore this beautiful black intelligent man for so many reason, but the main reason I love him...is because he's proven once and for all, that white haters in this country will never ever ever get over black people who can think for themselves without the white man's input, not ever. He has single handily taken these roaches from the dark into the light and have exposed to the world, while the US runs around with its high moral compass trying to dictate to the rest of the planet how to behave, we are in fact the post children for all that is wrong with man kind, hypocritical creatures to the core. He's highlighted the fake christian, who cloak themselves in the bible with their red white and stupidity flag draped around them, hating on anything that isn't white and ignorant. History will shine glowingly the good this beautiful black man has done for this country, despite all the hate he had thrown at him.....I will forever thank God for allowing me to be privy to his brilliance.

images

I adore this beautiful black intelligent man for so many reason, but the main reason I love him...is because he's proven once and for all, that white haters in this country will never ever ever get over black people who can think for themselves without the white man's input, not ever. He has single handily taken these roaches from the dark into the light and have exposed to the world, while the US runs around with its high moral compass trying to dictate to the rest of the planet how to behave, we are in fact the post children for all that is wrong with man kind, hypocritical creatures to the core. He's highlighted the fake christian, who cloak themselves in the bible with their red white and stupidity flag draped around them, hating on anything that isn't white and ignorant. History will shine glowingly the good this beautiful black man has done for this country, despite all the hate he had thrown at him.....I will forever thank God for allowing me to be privy to his brilliance.

images
This is basically a wakeup call for all Black people. You see the push back and the hate displayed by a large portion of white men. More Blacks should start not giving a fug what white people want or expect. Define yourself, educate yourself, develop yourself, and succeed, Pass this on to your children.

when-there-is-no-enemy-within-the-enemies-outside-cannot-hurt-you.jpg

images
This is basically a wakeup call for all Black people. You see the push back and the hate displayed by a large portion of white men. More Blacks should start not giving a fug what white people want or expect. Define yourself, educate yourself, develop yourself, and succeed, Pass this on to your children.

Obozo's gene pool is 1/2 white 1/4 arab and 1/4 black.
So he's a what?

images

obama-kool-aid-80214319065.jpeg

images
It's a good thing Obama wasn't president during WWII. We would still be fighting it.

images

So he's a what?
Black. His white and Arab blood is mixed with Black and everyone knows his father was a pure African. You have your percentages wrong.

Last edited:

images

So he's a what?
Only the Shadow knows.

images

So he's a what?
Black. His white and Arab blood is mixed with Blacks and everyone knows his father was a pure African. You have your percentages wrong.
Then he must be a shit-eating buzzard.

images

So he's a what?
Black. His white and Arab blood is mixed with Blacks and everyone knows his father was a pure African. You have your percentages wrong.
What color was his mama? That's half right there.

images

So he's a what?
His momma has Black ancestors. His father was pure Black African. How did you get so confused?

images

So he's a what?
His momma has Black ancestors. His father was pure Black African. How did you get so confused?
You have a VALID link to that?

So he's a what?
Depends on what you mean by valid.

Ancestry website Obama s mother descended from first US slave - U.S. News

"Remarkably, the connection was made through President Obama's Caucasian mother's side of the family," the site said in a statement.

So he's a what?
Well his birth records are at best missing. You got a copy of his mama's birth?

images

So he's a what?

Well, he's 100 times the human being that you will ever be, for starters.

Why would I need all that?

I love this. I love this. I LOVE THIS.

I love it when blithering idiots go full-metal-birfer.

This is great.

g5000 - this is a live one you really don't want to miss!

Forum List

Back