Why hitler hated the Jews...according to rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

The secular Jews and orthodox seldom got alone, and they didn't in the first century Palestine either , or before the first century, the tribes of the Judea and Isarel , they destroyed themselves due to civil wars, and well Rome finished it. Today its the same, the orthodox as in NY barely have time to work due to study of the Torah, and puts a drain on society. Same as in NY, baby boom and welfare capital of NY and maybe the US.

seemed a little silly and superficial to me----then penny jumped in and parroted her usual islamo Nazi shit. The jerky rabbi did a Talmudic exercise------he ARGUED a specific POV ----in a
"logical" way. Penny did the islamo Nazi thing---swallowed shit and spit it out again

Pretty interesting to me.

That's right. Looney lefties are gang stalkers. Whether non-practicing Jew or gentile, the looney lefty lives to gang stalk. When they gang stalked Hitler he was able to raise a gang to fight them off.

Trump rose to power from the opposite direction. Instead of ignorance, ill perception and terror, Trump was able to rise to power through reason. The protection by his wealth and an informed populace by internet, will keep him safe from assassination, war and defeat. That and forbearance.

Hitler was not a magnanimous man.

Pretty interesting to me.

That's right. Looney lefties are gang stalkers. Whether non-practicing Jew or gentile, the looney lefty lives to gang stalk. When they gang stalked Hitler he was able to raise a gang to fight them off.

Trump rose to power from the opposite direction. Instead of ignorance, ill perception and terror, Trump was able to rise to power through reason. The protection by his wealth and an informed populace by internet, will keep him safe from assassination, war and defeat. That and forbearance.

Hitler was not a magnanimous man.

true-----but I believe that Trump is

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

The secular Jews and orthodox seldom got alone, and they didn't in the first century Palestine either , or before the first century, the tribes of the Judea and Isarel , they destroyed themselves due to civil wars, and well Rome finished it. Today its the same, the orthodox as in NY barely have time to work due to study of the Torah, and puts a drain on society. Same as in NY, baby boom and welfare capital of NY and maybe the US.

for those who do not know penny----read the paragraph---^^^^^ above. She has openly stated that she has never known a jew well, never been in a synagogue, never been in New York City but is SURE that secular jews and religious jews are killing each other in the streets of New York City-----and religious jews account for the city's baby boom and none of the religious jews work and are the REASON welfare exists. I am not suggesting that penny
Knows anything about the jews of New York City OR about history or reality Her
value is in that she provides information on islamo Nazi propaganda. It is old
stuff-------I read it way back circa 1960----when I was a child. It was old stuff
even then. Her reconstruction of ancient history is derived from the same
sources.

for those who do not know penny----read the paragraph---^^^^^ above. She has openly stated that she has never known a jew well, never been in a synagogue, never been in New York City but is SURE that secular jews and religious jews are killing each other in the streets of New York City-----and religious jews account for the city's baby boom and none of the religious jews work and are the REASON welfare exists. I am not suggesting that penny
stuff-------I read it way back circa 1960----when I was a child. It was old stuff
sources.

Oh my friends tells me all about the Jews, Hasidic community in NY she lives by and I can read. I would have no reason to go there, none, people and buildings, traffic, yikes, not for me.

I have taken what I said off a Jewish site, and everyone knows about the Jews, all one needs to do is read lots of history. Even some Jewish history which I just quoted. One does not need first hand knowledge.

sources.

Oh my friends tells me all about the Jews, Hasidic community in NY she lives by and I can read. I would have no reason to go there, none, people and buildings, traffic, yikes, not for me.

I have taken what I said off a Jewish site, and everyone knows about the Jews, all one needs to do is read lots of history. Even some Jewish history which I just quoted. One does not need first hand knowledge.

Penelope...When you need an idiot, she delivers.

After WWII we then went in and slaughtered and bombed every last building in N. Korea, mainly because they were communist and didn't want them to have control over S. Korea, which was close to Japan, which we had just laid the law down with. We also had a huge problem with communist China and still do.

We have a problem with Communist countries and Muslim ones.

sources.

Who started WWII? Glad you asked? Judea Declares War on Germany in 1933

Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"

Jews have always lived in Palestine. The Muslim Arabs have lived there since the Arab conquest of Byzantine Palestine.

Out of Palestine was created two unsuccessful "states"; the Jewish one and an Arab one. The biggest part of the Arab segment we now call Jordan and Gaza. The Jewish one we call Israel.

Arabs live peacefully in Israel. Jews cannot live peacefully in other parts of Palestine because Muslims won't tolerate them being there. So the Jews create defensible settlements within a territory in which they claim the right to live as well.

One ought to ask why it is that Arabs can live in Israel but Jews are not allowed to live in the Arab world before accusing the Jews of "ethnic cleansing". One could say there is "ethnic cleansing" involved in this, but it's not by the Jews.

sources.

You are a certifiable idiot.

Oh my friends tells me all about the Jews

Some friends you have there ...

article-1309468-02728DEE000005DC-477_468x286.jpg

sources.

did Penelope just claim that she knows how to read? ------she should try reading her own citation

sources.

I am fascinated, penny dear. You have a "friend" who tells you all about DA JOOOS who live in New York City. I am truly fascinated. There are
several Hasidic communities in NYC---(there are several Italian, polish,
Hispanic, southeast Asian, arab etc etc etc communities in NYC too.)
Can you be a bit more specific regarding what your "friend" tells you
about the ethnic communities of NYC with which she is "familiar"?

for those of you who prefer not to visit NYC-----you don't know what you
are missing------ethnically speaking -----NYC is like a trip around the world

Where is rabbi HaShev? He is the self proclaimed top prophet of the Jewish people. He should be here discussing this subject. Why is he not here?

Hitler was not unique in his hatred of Jews. German nationalism was as much about who were not Germans as who were. The strongest threat to the Nazis in the 1920s were the Communists and it was convenient for the Nazis that many of the Communist leaders and intellectuals were Jews. The Nazis probably would not have had the success they did, had it not been for the Capitalist crash of 1929 and the poverty and hopelessness that brought upon ordinary Germans.

GDR_zpsdqtzwe3y.jpg

A German postage stamp honoring Rosa Luxemburg a Communist Leader before the Nazis came to power

Forum List

Back