Why Hillary will win in 2016

Who woulda thunk it, apathy gave the republicans Congress.

You poor thing

Well, no, 5 milllion rednecks voting in six backwater states did...

In the election that had the lowest vote total since WWII.

What are you guys going to do when the voters actually show up next time. You'll be like the drunken teenagers whose parents come home in the middle of his killer party.

...All one need do is spend 10 minutes on this forum to quickly realize that very few persons in the aggregate could formulate the mix of laws, regulations, free market capitalism, military and scientific investments that delivered this nation to where it is...
Law and regulations do not make an economy.

People do.

Laws and regulations do not make scientific progress.

People do.

Laws and regulations do not create a powerful military.

People do.

The People, God bless them.

If you consider yourself superior to The People, then you have lost your way as an American.

If you consider The People incapable of holding a place in our society superior to that of government, then you have lost your way as an American.

I'd vote for a professional politician over a regular working guy to represent me every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Are all of these people wonderful people? No. Are all regular guys and gals wonderful people? No.

...All one need do is spend 10 minutes on this forum to quickly realize that very few persons in the aggregate could formulate the mix of laws, regulations, free market capitalism, military and scientific investments that delivered this nation to where it is...

People do.

People do.

People do.

If you consider yourself superior to The People, then you have lost your way as an American.

If you consider The People incapable of holding a place in our society superior to that of government, then you have lost your way as an American.

I'd vote for a professional politician over a regular working guy to represent me every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Are all of these people wonderful people? No. Are all regular guys and gals wonderful people? No.
But, most of us do have common sense and can easily separate the wheat from the chaff. Besides, John Q. Public couldn't do any worse than our professional politicians are, and have done. How much worse can it get? Before you answer, look at our injustice, taxation, economy, wars, foreign policy, government corruption, and loss of opportunities.

People do.

People do.

People do.

But, most of us do have common sense and can easily separate the wheat from the chaff. Besides, John Q. Public couldn't do any worse than our professional politicians are, and have done.
So any group of X number of men and women could have given the world:

*The strongest military ever assembled
*The highest standard of living ever attained
*The most free society (on balance)

Wow...you have to wonder why there aren't 180+ Americas on the globe then. Do you not think that those in, say, Bulgaria are not wanting a strong army, high standards of living, and freedom?

How much worse can it get? Before you answer, look at our injustice, taxation, economy, wars, foreign policy, government corruption, and loss of opportunities.

How much worse can it get? *chuckle*
Has anyone come to your home and drafted your kid into the military?
Has anyone come to your home and decided your career as X is over because we need more Y?
Has anyone put you in prison because you're in debt?
Do you have enough food to eat, clean water to drink, a school to send your kids to, a court system to use if your rights are violated?

Our system isn't perfect. Hold your breath and wait for one if you wish. You'll never have one.

I think we've morphed from a country-first legislature to a party-first legislature on a national level and that we need to give a voice to the Constitution where it is silent because those who serve seem to have put their party in front of their people.

But Jesus Christ...how much worse can it get? A tad overly dramatic, are you?

Hillary will win in 2016 because (Choose one)

1. Liberal Media
2. Low information voters
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman
6. The Republican was not Conservative enough

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?

What does it matter?

We'll be seeing a lot more of this - lifting one line out of context in order to lie about a Democrat.

bidenknee.jpg

But what about me? Doesn't anyone talk about me being president?

And bad photo shops are reeel popular among the low-info types.

IOW, just the same ole same ole.

I thought the context preceding that remark was the lack of security at the Benghazi consulate that contributed to the murder of our Ambassador and three other Americans.

Do you think it mattered?

The rules apply to every body except Hillary. Name one specific accomplishment that Hillary made as Secretary of State.
The most important aspect of a good relationship is Trust. Those who believe she is trust worthy are living in a delusional world.

Hillary will win in 2016 because (Choose one)

1. Liberal Media
2. Low information voters
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman
6. The Republican was not Conservative enough

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?
Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most scandal-ridden and (potentially) corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

We do not need more American political dynastic families - we need fewer - and we need newer, younger faces and ideas and energy, to move us forward.

I seriously doubt that the Republican clods who served-up McSame and Mittens are going to surprise us and provide such fresh faces and ideas and energy.

But we aren't going to get those things from the Billary Tag-Team, either.

Guaranteed.

We will be hearing a lot more of this as well.

One thing the right has no use for is proof. If a Dem is accused, they are guilty. Never mind that investigations have never turned up proof of guilt. That doesn't matter to RWs.

As for dynasties, the candidates will be Jeb and Hillary.

Under the Clinton presidency, the country prospered.

Under the Bushes, our taxes went up and we were very near financial collapse.

Only a fool, or the 1% would vote for another Bush.

I guess you didn't hear about the Bush tax cuts. Newt and the Republican House as well as the Dotcom boom created the prosperity under Clinton.

Why Hillary will win in 2016

because when she actually loses

the libtards will claim that losing is still a form of winning

--LOL

People do.

People do.

People do.

But, most of us do have common sense and can easily separate the wheat from the chaff. Besides, John Q. Public couldn't do any worse than our professional politicians are, and have done.
So any group of X number of men and women could have given the world:

*The strongest military ever assembled
*The highest standard of living ever attained
*The most free society (on balance)

Wow...you have to wonder why there aren't 180+ Americas on the globe then. Do you not think that those in, say, Bulgaria are not wanting a strong army, high standards of living, and freedom?

How much worse can it get? Before you answer, look at our injustice, taxation, economy, wars, foreign policy, government corruption, and loss of opportunities.

How much worse can it get? *chuckle*
Has anyone come to your home and drafted your kid into the military?
Has anyone come to your home and decided your career as X is over because we need more Y?
Has anyone put you in prison because you're in debt?
Do you have enough food to eat, clean water to drink, a school to send your kids to, a court system to use if your rights are violated?

Our system isn't perfect. Hold your breath and wait for one if you wish. You'll never have one.

I think we've morphed from a country-first legislature to a party-first legislature on a national level and that we need to give a voice to the Constitution where it is silent because those who serve seem to have put their party in front of their people.

But Jesus Christ...how much worse can it get? A tad overly dramatic, are you?
Yes, we have the strongest military on Earth. But, we never use it, and instead sacrifice our young men and women of the armed forces in senseless deadly costly wars. Our military power sits idle, collecting dust while our soldiers die for no reason. No, we do NOT have the highest standard of living, unless you're talking about the top 5 or 10 percent. Most Americans are living payday to payday, in debt, and never knowing from one day to the next if they'll have a job tomorrow. We've created a poor and dependent citizenry, and their numbers grow each and every day. We have 50 percent of our children living at or below the poverty line, and millions receiving some form of government assistance.

We are NOT a "free" society, by any stretch of the imagination. "Freedom" is a cruel joke, and many can attest to that fact. We place innocent citizens in our prisons and jails, we have a system of injustice as oppose to one of justice, and we've lost our right to privacy.

I was drafted back in 1966. No, we don't have the draft any longer, but there's a good possibility that we might in the future. The latest morale survey conducted by an independent agency for the United States Army shows over half of the active soldiers are very dissatisfied with the army and with military life. The suicide rate among soldiers has reached an alarming rate. And, word has gotten out about how badly Vets are treated concerning health issues and other needs. I have no career, I'm retired. So, no, no one has knocked on my door telling me that my career is over. But, no one knocks on anyone's door saying that someone's career is over. But, we do have workers 50 and over that have a very difficult time finding employment. Yes, a lot of workers have been forced to change careers. Our work environment has changed, and is constantly changing. The norm now is more towards part-time, temporary, and low wage employment. College grads are living with parents and flipping burgers for spending money.

No, no one has put me in prison for the very little debt that I have. But, what connection are you attempting to make with that question? Relevance? Yes, I have more than enough food, water, clothes, and everything that I need, I've been blessed many times over. But, I'm one of the very lucky and fortunate ones. There are many citizens that would love adequate food, clothing, shelter, and other comforts and necessities. We have a population of homeless, needy, poor, unfortunate, and those that can't survive without some form of government assistance and/or charity. No, our system is not perfect, and none are. But, we can strive to make it as close to that as humanly possible.

Yes, it could be worse, and pray that we don't reach the bottom. But, at the present rate of decline, we're fast approaching that proverbial rock bottom. We can not survive as a nation on government debt forever. No, I'm not being overly dramatic, not at all. We are not in good shape, and haven't been for many decades. What we're seeing and experiencing now has been a work in progress for many decades now, and the chickens have finally come home to roost.

The rules apply to every body except Hillary. Name one specific accomplishment that Hillary made as Secretary of State.
The most important aspect of a good relationship is Trust. Those who believe she is trust worthy are living in a delusional world.

Hillary avoided getting our nation into wars. Something her Republican predecessors could not accomplish

Hillary avoided getting our nation into wars. Something her Republican predecessors could not accomplish
Exactly how did she do that?

If the Hildabeast wins in 2016 it will because this is a nation of idiots that didn't get it's head out of it's ass after the failures of Obama.

If the Hildabeast wins in 2016 it will because this is a nation of idiots that didn't get it's head out of it's ass after the failures of Obama.
Pretty obvious.
I have another point. If she wins in 2016 it will finally prove that our election system works badly.

Pretty obvious.
I have another point. If she wins in 2016 it will finally prove that our election system works badly.
It's not so much the system as it is the voters. Politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat, voters place them there.

She told Conservatives to go fuck themselves when they wanted to act tough in Egypt, Libya and Syria

She told Conservatives to go fuck themselves when they wanted to act tough in Egypt, Libya and Syria
Well, I didn't know that she was in charge of this country, or of any country. Since when did she take charge, and who gave her the authority to call the shots? Was she elected president? I thought that she worked for us and for the president. I guess I missed the news concerning her promotion.

Well, I didn't know that she was in charge of this country, or of any country. Since when did she take charge, and who gave her the authority to call the shots? Was she elected president? I thought that she worked for us and for the president. I guess I missed the news concerning her promotion.

She was Secretary of State....if she doesn't do her job, war is the result

Look at Colin Powell and Condi Rice.....we don't want to go through that again

She was Secretary of State....if she doesn't do her job, war is the result

Look at Colin Powell and Condi Rice.....we don't want to go through that again
Ah, but, anything she does, or did, had to go through proper channels. She was not the final word, nor the absolute authority. She was a representative of Mr. Obama. She didn't prevent anything on her own, without other input from the president. She never acted solo, nor did she make any deals or policies without first going through the While House.

People do.

People do.

People do.

Your vote creates (actually, too late now, but it helps perpetuate) a permanent Ruling Class within our Republic.

I do not share your perspective.

Forum List

Back