Why have Republicans gone so over the top pro Russia?

Why have Republicans gone so over the top pro Russia?

Trump gave away classified secret material in the oval office after we cleared out Americans.
For some reason Republicans don’t see anything wrong with that. Because somehow they see the Russians as our friends.

Clearly Trump admires the brutal despotic dictator of North Korea. Trump even protects him after he murders an American citizen.

And Republicans are crying that your hamburgers might be taken away.

Republicans are cozying up to brutal dictators but they’re trying to convince Americans that their hamburgers are in danger?

How are Republicans able to get away with it? How are they able to convince their base that they shouldn’t worry about countries that want us destroyed, instead they need to worry about their hamburgers?
Uncle Vlad saved the Republic from St Hillary the Inevitable

Not wanting needless conflict with Russia, is not being pro Russia.

The president taking Putin's word over every one of our investigative agencies is pro Russia.

No, it's not.

Perhaps not in the right wing Bizzarro world.

Some of those intelligence agencies were working against Trump before he even took office.

That Trump doesn't trust them, is on them. They should have considered that they would be working for him, in a matter of months, and that they choose to harm that working relationship is on them.

They have never worked for him and never will. They work for the American people. Trump doesn't seem to understand that.

A fair point.

But my point about their choosing to damage that working relationship, being on them, stands.

The president taking Putin's word over every one of our investigative agencies is pro Russia.

No, it's not.

Some of those intelligence agencies were working against Trump before he even took office.

That Trump doesn't trust them, is on them. They should have considered that they would be working for him, in a matter of months, and that they choose to harm that working relationship is on them.

They have never worked for him and never will. They work for the American people. Trump doesn't seem to understand that.

A fair point.

But my point about their choosing to damage that working relationship, being on them, stands.

If investigating an American citizen in contact with foreign enemy agents (that was happening before the election or any dossier) damages a working relationship, then it needs to be damaged.

No, it's not.

A fair point.

If investigating an American citizen in contact with foreign enemy agents (that was happening before the election or any dossier) damages a working relationship, then it needs to be damaged.

THey has shit to justify such a move, and regardless, you just admitted that their actions are what damaged the working relationship.

So, thanks for admitting my point was right on.

A fair point.

THey has shit to justify such a move, and regardless, you just admitted that their actions are what damaged the working relationship.

Comprehension problems huh?

A fair point.

When you justify an action, as you did above, you implicitly admit that that action happened.

YOur words.

"then it needs to be damaged."

No, it's not.

A fair point.

Maybe that will be on Hillarys tombstone?

A fair point.

When you justify an action, as you did above, you implicitly admit that that action happened.

YOur words.

Not quite how an "if-then" statement works. Never did much coding, did you?

It didn't start with Trump. It started with fringe groups in the Republican Party like the Tea Party. That has all become mainstream, there is even a birther president.

Interesting article, but not the unabridged definitive word on the matter:
More Republicans viewing Putin favorably

Last edited:
A fair point.

YOur words.

You argued that the intelligence agencies were right to "damage that working relationship".

You don't to defend their actions and then deny their actions.

YOur words.

You argued that the intelligence agencies were right to "damage that working relationship".

You are still having comprehension problems. I'll try again. I said that if a relationship is damaged by investigating potential conspiracies with foreign enemy agents, that relationship is not worthy of being maintained.

YOur words.

You are still having comprehension problems. I'll try again. I said that if a relationship is damaged by investigating potential conspiracies with foreign enemy agents, that relationship is not worthy of being maintained.

NOt what you said. Now you are walking it back.

Because you know that you implicitly admitted that it was them that damaged the working relationship.

See what I mean! We know Trump gives secret material away to Russians in the oval office. We know Trump has secret meetings with Vladimir Putin that Americans aren’t allowed to attend. We know that Trump destroys evidence from those meetings. It’s not like it’s a secret. Everybody knows what’s going on. Why attack me?
Who's we? You and that gerbil in your pocket?

I would like to see your facts, and not your opinion, Beano. If I don't see it
I'm calling you a liar here and now.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials | Reuters

Trump and Putin Held a Second, Undisclosed, Private Conversation
'President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation,"
So having a meeting with Russians about an enemy to both countries is now a terrible thing? I laugh at you Bulldog. :auiqs.jpg:

And another meeting that no one knows what the discussion was and wasn't a secret meeting is somehow nefarious? Again, I have to laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg:
They know it and they just don’t care. They hate Democrats more than they love America.
Please, please look in the mirror when you say that. Because you and your ilk don't care about America
We are the ones trying to protect America from Trump and the Russians.

When did Republicans become so pro Russia?

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

I just don't understand people who choose to be complete pricks. What the fuck is wrong with him?
Probably something involving heavy doses of psychotropic medications.
They can’t kill the truth, so they try to assassinate the character.

assassinate the character?

That seems to be your only job.

and your 'truth' can be killed easily.

or maybe a change of diapers
At this point, you have to know Trump is a traitor and works for Putin.

And yet you keep defending him and ridiculing everyone else who points out Trump's traitorous misdeeds.

Why?

I just don't understand people who choose to be complete pricks. What the fuck is wrong with him?

And yet you keep defending him and ridiculing everyone else who points out Trump's traitorous misdeeds.

Why?

Because he's a russian asset, obviously!

Why?

No, dean, I dont' 'have' to know.

So far, you're making a mountain out of a molehill....

Why?
Do yo have mommy check under the bed each night, to make sure that PUTIN! isn't hiding under there to get you?

Who's we? You and that gerbil in your pocket?

I would like to see your facts, and not your opinion, Beano. If I don't see it
I'm calling you a liar here and now.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials | Reuters

Trump and Putin Held a Second, Undisclosed, Private Conversation
'President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation,"
So having a meeting with Russians about an enemy to both countries is now a terrible thing? I laugh at you Bulldog. :auiqs.jpg:

And another meeting that no one knows what the discussion was and wasn't a secret meeting is somehow nefarious? Again, I have to laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg:
They know it and they just don’t care. They hate Democrats more than they love America.
Please, please look in the mirror when you say that. Because you and your ilk don't care about America

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg
Well, when you have something on Trump and the Russians let me know, Okay, buddy. :auiqs.jpg:

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg
Well, when you have something on Trump and the Russians let me know, Okay, buddy. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe this will help:

D0_SEh-WsAY5ZkJ.jpg

Forum List

Back