Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

Relax cons, Willard wont release his tax returns, if he did it wouldnt matter anyway, you guys would still support someone who invented outsourcing and putting his money offshore...

You are not patriots, you are bigots, fortunately for me and the adults and the planet, you are outnumbered, big time.

Really Commie?

commie :eusa_clap::clap2::lol:

what a predictable, idiot you are...Man, if I am a commie the IRS and the USN will be surprised...shut up you traitorous punk

It is AMAZING to watch a group of people, like the conz on here, combined they couldnt afford to buy a ticket to a wet t shirt contest, defending the actions of billionaires who have abused the system to keep them poor...

you are such silly dupes, thank god you are outnumbered.

Um, because Conservaderrps isn't running for POTUS? Other than that, I don't see why tax returns are anybody's business but the taxpayer and the IRS.

Why is any Presidential candidate's 1040 anyone's business?
It's not...

Otherwise there'd be a law requiring tax returns be released for anyone running for POTUS...

Last edited:
Willard Romney could go on live television, load a 38 Smith and Wesson, and shoot and kill 6 babies in a row...

and you bigots would still vote for him, why? cuz he aint Black

Relax cons, Willard wont release his tax returns, if he did it wouldnt matter anyway, you guys would still support someone who invented outsourcing and putting his money offshore...

You are not patriots, you are bigots, fortunately for me and the adults and the planet, you are outnumbered, big time.

Really Commie?

commie :eusa_clap::clap2::lol:

what a predictable, idiot you are...Man, if I am a commie the IRS and the USN will be surprised...shut up you traitorous punk

Stop the personal attacks please.

Release your tax returns Willard, show us why you dont like America and hide your money elsewhere

Wont matter, the bagger traitors will support you regardless, like when you invented outsourcing and destroyed millions of our lives in the process

Release your tax returns Willard, show us why you dont like America and hide your money elsewhere

Wont matter, the bagger traitors will support you regardless, like when you invented outsourcing and destroyed millions of our lives in the process

How about Mitt release his tax returns and Obama releases his college transcripts. They are both useless progressive liberals so I wana see both of them eat shit.

How about Mitt release his tax returns and Obama releases his college transcripts. They are both useless progressive liberals so I wana see both of them eat shit.

idiot, the only reason you have weekends off, overtime pay, OSHA, work comp, paid vacation, paid sick leave, IDIOT is cuz of us liberals

sheesh, how stupid can you get

46 posts and Conz is already sucking off goats. I think that is a board record.

He's dropping faster than a turd in an outhouse...

Relax, we have had a meeting, and have decided that in November when we win the election, we will let you all stay here in the US.

You will all have to clean toilets, however.

Oh, so like a Dictatorship or something... Control of the masses, zero freedom. Your perfect utopia.

Forum List

Back