Why Has The World Become So Evil?

I don't believe in God. That doesn't make me evil.

I knew a man that professed that all his life until he found himself on his death bed, he called for a preacher and confessed the day he died, just saying.

Have you ever researched the God Gene? It's a part of your brain that Hallucinates a God to cope with dying. It's a hormonal coping mechanism triggered by the massive fear of dying. Just saying.

But i know the truth so i have no fear of dying.

Here he says "I Form light and darkness comes from it, i make peace and evil is created"
It's not good to change the words of the bible.

Revelation 22: 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

It's not good to take scriptures out of context either.

You do realize that those verses aren't talking about the Bible right?
Rev 22: 6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8* And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10* And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

I knew a man that professed that all his life until he found himself on his death bed, he called for a preacher and confessed the day he died, just saying.

Have you ever researched the God Gene? It's a part of your brain that Hallucinates a God to cope with dying. It's a hormonal coping mechanism triggered by the massive fear of dying. Just saying.

I know the truth, so I want to stay breathing as long as possible.

Good, because life never ends.

No, the Universe is too big for life to just end. When I die, I'll decay into the earth and mix with the soil and grow new life.

Wrong, the Govt wont allow you to decay and return to the earth as God intended. Your body may cease to exist but your soul will live own, where it lives, God has left that decision up to you.

No, the Universe is too big for life to just end. When I die, I'll decay into the earth and mix with the soil and grow new life.

Wrong, the Govt wont allow you to decay and return to the earth as God intended. Your body may cease to exist but your soul will live own, where it lives, God has left that decision up to you.

You believe what you believe. I call it false.

Also, the Government has no control over my ashes. They can be spread anywhere I choose.

You believe what you believe. I call it false.

Also, the Government has no control over my ashes. They can be spread anywhere I choose.

Ah, but you said decay not cremate.

Forum List

Back