Why has Speaker Ryan not posted the entire Tax Bill on line?

Why is the H. of Rep. not posting the tax bill passed this week on line?

• Ryan and Trump's lies will be exposed!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ryan doesn't know what is in it, but is desperate for a win (it's all about his job)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is toxic to the middle class, the working poor and benefits the globalists

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It will increase the national debt and the annual deficit (once Ryan and others have left office)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like all Republican bills it is crafted in secret with no input from congressmen or the public

It is dropped days before the vote in an attempt to force it through without comment

It seems to me that every citizen and business in America will be impacted in one way or another by this effort to reform taxes. So why not put the entire bill on line for all of us to read it and argue about it when we know what is in it?

Haven't you read it yet?

No, I haven't read it yet. Ryan and Trump don't want anyone to know what's in it until it is a fate accompli, i.e. "a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept".

It seems to me that every citizen and business in America will be impacted in one way or another by this effort to reform taxes. So why not put the entire bill on line for all of us to read it and argue about it when we know what is in it?

Haven't you read it yet?

No, I haven't read it yet. Ryan and Trump don't want anyone to know what's in it until it is a fate accompli, i.e. "a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept".

Republican tax plan: Read the bill's full text - CNNPolitics

Let's just pass the bill first and find out what's in it next..sounds reasonable to me.

Your post is not clever and taking Pelosi's comment our of context is childish and dishonest.

Burn ...:)

Let's just pass the bill first and find out what's in it next..sounds reasonable to me.

Your post is not clever and taking Pelosi's comment our of context is childish and dishonest.

For the record, see:

FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

You post spin, I post video and FACTS...it says the truth

For the record, see:

FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

You post spin, I post video and FACTS...it says the truth

Wow. The kool-aid must have fried your brain (mixed metaphor on purpose).

Forum List

Back