Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

Compromise = keeping things working and that is a evil thing.

Yeah. We definitely should have compromised and let the Nazis finish their Final Solution before we closed those Concentration Camps.

That is a little too bizarre for me to compute. I would suggest that many compromises were indeed made to close those Concentration Camps. Many American soldiers "comprised" their lives.

I'll alert that Founders of this nation, who compromised on so many things, that they were wrong...

Don't worry, I'm certain that the pain if an Eternity in Hell has already brought that fact very clearly into their minds.
The Founders are in Hell? Do tell...

That is how they feel about the founders....These assholes really believe we shouldn't have a government and we should be ruled by global corporations.

What a bunch of fucking assholes....Our founders in most cases got things done by compromise as some wanted a much more powerful government and some didn't.

That is how real life is done...Not loserterians that hate government and hate America think it should be done.

The far right wants to destroy America and hand it completely over to the corporations. They hate that the government would dare help the little guy and within their mind that must end.

Another fool. The corporations help America far more than does the Democrat Party. Corporations are most often owned by their stockholders who are common American workers and retirees. Corporations provide jobs for many Americans and pay taxes to the government. You really need to rethink your stupidity.
"The widening gap between the wealthy and the rest of America during the recovery can largely be explained in one word: stocks.

According to recent data from the Federal Reserve, America has the lowest level of stock ownership in 18 years. Yet stock ownership for the wealthy is at a new high—and that has accounted for most of their good fortune compared to the rest of America."

And

"Stock ownership is even more concentrated when it comes to share of total stock holdings. In 2010, the latest period available, the top 10 percent of Americans by net worth held 81 percent of all directly held or indirectly held stocks, according to Edward N. Wolff, an economics professor at New York University who specializes in inequality and Federal Reserve data."
Stock gap: American stock holdings at 18-year low

Which proves nothing except that the wealthy have the money to purchase stocks. Have you ever heard of employee stock options? Many corporations offer stock options to purchase stocks to their employees. Exxon is a great example. I know folks who are enjoying a very good retirement now because during the years they were employed by Exxon they purchased Exxon stock.

Isn't it the dear leader threatening to veto everything if he doesn't get his way, and didn't prince harry vow to obstruct every republican bill that comes to the senate? I think the lefties are projecting here and being their usual hypocrite selves.

Isn't it the dear leader threatening to veto everything if he doesn't get his way, and didn't prince harry vow to obstruct every republican bill that comes to the senate? I think the lefties are projecting here and being their usual hypocrite selves.
I don't remember Obama saying his highest priority was to make the GOP a one-term congress...

Holy shit, you sound more dysfunctional than usual today. I care about what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow - but I won't kill or die for it.

That's because you don't really CARE about tomorrow's breakfast. You have an interest in it but you don't really CARE about it.

The far right wants to destroy America and hand it completely over to the corporations. They hate that the government would dare help the little guy and within their mind that must end.

Another fool. The corporations help America far more than does the Democrat Party. Corporations are most often owned by their stockholders who are common American workers and retirees. Corporations provide jobs for many Americans and pay taxes to the government. You really need to rethink your stupidity.
"The widening gap between the wealthy and the rest of America during the recovery can largely be explained in one word: stocks.

According to recent data from the Federal Reserve, America has the lowest level of stock ownership in 18 years. Yet stock ownership for the wealthy is at a new high—and that has accounted for most of their good fortune compared to the rest of America."

And

"Stock ownership is even more concentrated when it comes to share of total stock holdings. In 2010, the latest period available, the top 10 percent of Americans by net worth held 81 percent of all directly held or indirectly held stocks, according to Edward N. Wolff, an economics professor at New York University who specializes in inequality and Federal Reserve data."
Stock gap: American stock holdings at 18-year low

Which proves nothing except that the wealthy have the money to purchase stocks. Have you ever heard of employee stock options? Many corporations offer stock options to purchase stocks to their employees. Exxon is a great example. I know folks who are enjoying a very good retirement now because during the years they were employed by Exxon they purchased Exxon stock.
What it proves is that what you said about stock ownership is dead wrong...

I'll alert that Founders of this nation, who compromised on so many things, that they were wrong...

Don't worry, I'm certain that the pain if an Eternity in Hell has already brought that fact very clearly into their minds.

That is how they feel about the founders....These assholes really believe we shouldn't have a government and we should be ruled by global corporations.

What a bunch of fucking assholes....Our founders in most cases got things done by compromise as some wanted a much more powerful government and some didn't.

That is how real life is done...Not loserterians that hate government and hate America think it should be done.
OUR founders KILLED the people who expected or demanded compromise idiot. Just ask the Brits.

I don't remember Obama saying his highest priority was to make the GOP a one-term congress...
Constitutional duty bothers you?

Not only Obama, I don't remember "any" Democrat ever saying that.

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.

Holy shit, you sound more dysfunctional than usual today. I care about what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow - but I won't kill or die for it.

The white man will provide breakfast for you tomorrow. You don't need to move a muscle or work for or worry about it.

And knowing your peoples history, you WOULD kill that white bastard if he did not give you your breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or snacks. Or cable TV. Or housing. Or vain attempt by that white bastard attempt to educate your hopeless brats.

And you would not die for anything because your life is too sweet at someone else's expense.

OUR founders KILLED the people who expected or demanded compromise idiot. Just ask the Brits.

Duh, we're discussing American constitutional democracy. Try to focus.

The Constitution of the United States is a symbol of compromises,

article by article.

The Constitution could never have been written and ratified without compromise.

Forum List

Back