Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

Definition of COMPROMISE

a : settlement of differences by arbitration or by consent reached by mutual concessions

b : something intermediate between or blending qualities of two different things

compromise | a way of reaching agreement in which each person or group gives up something that was wanted in order to end an argument or dispute

consensus | a general agreement about something : an idea or opinion that is shared by all the people in a group

Last edited:
Th GOP is run by extremists . Rino is also a bad word! God forbid u have a centrist politican wh appeals to the majority of Americans !!!

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.
I'll alert that Founders of this nation, who compromised on so many things, that they were wrong...

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

One doesn't compromise with the Devil.

when 1 side gets everything they want and the other side gets shit,then you have problems with the side who got nothing......when 2 sides give a little and get a little and agree they can live with it....you will only have problems with the asswipes on both sides who want it all their way or nothing....in our current political arena the asswipes would be the far right and left.....

Th GOP is run by extremists . Rino is also a bad word! God forbid u have a centrist politican wh appeals to the majority of Americans !!!

oh really, who lost the House first and then two years later lost the Senate?
and guess why? it' was because that extremist party you so champion shoved ObamaCare down the peoples with NOT ONE Republican vote (how the hell do you call that COMPROMISE? )

on top OF the fact that extremist Obama won lie of the year with it when he lied right in YOUR FACES in order to get it passed.
snip:
Lie of the Year: Obama Quote on Keeping Your Healthcare
“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” wins dubious honor from political fact-checking site
This Obama quote won Politifact's "Lie of the Year"

so so sorry for you who refuses live in reality

the Gop has learned when you that party of liars wail about compromise that means WE THE people need to bend over and take it up the, well you get the drift.

so look in a mirror to see an extremist. all of you losers who belong in that nasty democrat party

You losers from the Democrat party needs some NEW TALKING POINTS. Your old ones are so stale they can be debunked in one second

The far right wants to destroy America and hand it completely over to the corporations. They hate that the government would dare help the little guy and within their mind that must end.

Compromise = keeping things working and that is a evil thing.

Another fool. The corporations help America far more than does the Democrat Party. Corporations are most often owned by their stockholders who are common American workers and retirees. Corporations provide jobs for many Americans and pay taxes to the government. You really need to rethink your stupidity.

Holy shit, you sound more dysfunctional than usual today. I care about what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow - but I won't kill or die for it.

The far right wants to destroy America and hand it completely over to the corporations. They hate that the government would dare help the little guy and within their mind that must end.

Compromise = keeping things working and that is a evil thing.

Another fool. The corporations help America far more than does the Democrat Party. Corporations are most often owned by their stockholders who are common American workers and retirees. Corporations provide jobs for many Americans and pay taxes to the government. You really need to rethink your stupidity.
"The widening gap between the wealthy and the rest of America during the recovery can largely be explained in one word: stocks.

According to recent data from the Federal Reserve, America has the lowest level of stock ownership in 18 years. Yet stock ownership for the wealthy is at a new high—and that has accounted for most of their good fortune compared to the rest of America."

And

"Stock ownership is even more concentrated when it comes to share of total stock holdings. In 2010, the latest period available, the top 10 percent of Americans by net worth held 81 percent of all directly held or indirectly held stocks, according to Edward N. Wolff, an economics professor at New York University who specializes in inequality and Federal Reserve data."
Stock gap: American stock holdings at 18-year low

The modern day liberals/progressives/Democrats have turned the word "compromise" into a synonym of "defeat" "surrender" "give up" "no principle" " no backbone" "yield" "abdicate" "capitulate" "relinquish" and "succumb", required, nay, demanded, from Republicans/conservatives, but never from themselves.

Forum List

Back