Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

No one forced the business in question to close.

FREE MONEY!!!! Screw the debt!!!
why are you trying to change the subject??
the PPP loans had conditions just like the student loans did,,

if they failed to follow the conditions then we have a problem,,

did they fail to follow the conditions??

you forgot your link,,,,

GM shouldnt have been taken over by the government and the banks shouldnt be forgiven if theirs were,,,

But they were. It will happen again and depending on who is in office many will continue to defend it.

Then quit defending it like you did with the PPP loans.
not defending it,, PPP should have never happened,, but since it did the only question is were the conditions of the loans followed,,

the conditions of the student loans was they would pay them back,,,

how is it common sense to teach young people that its OK to go back on their word and expect others to pay your debts???
If you go to my orginal post on this thread I stated that no loans should be forgiven and that moving the responsibilty for paying them back to someone else is not loan forgivness it's debt transference. Having those who take out the loan pay it back is the basic common sense thing that I was talking about.

not defending it,, PPP should have never happened,, but since it did the only question is were the conditions of the loans followed,,

the conditions of the student loans was they would pay them back,,,

I saw no one take PPP to the courts.

If you go to my orginal post on this thread I stated that no loans should be forgiven and that moving the responsibilty for paying them back to someone else is not loan forgivness it's debt transference. Having those who take out the loan pay it back is the basic common sense thing that I was talking about.
I agree,, but the conditions of the PPP is they would be forgiven if all conditions are met,,

the conditions of the student loans were they would pay them back...

the PPP should have never happened, but since they did the only question is did they comply with those conditions,,

to teach young people that its OK to go back on their word is not common sense,,,

Forum List

Back