Why egg prices always high in WINTER

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Why egg prices always high in WINTER

I want to ask question from all chicken TRADERS and Government Department why EGG prices always high in Winter season as production become half or consumption become double as compare to summer season.

More regret and hurting our Govt department always remain silent and never want to check what prices traders are charging from customer no matter making double profits.

I strong oppose egg prices high rates in Winter specially all people usually have prefer to use egg but our greedy and selfish traders always increased the prices of egg during winter but same type of egg prices down in Summer?

I request to Govt. Authority to form a price fixing committee in each city and those traders who are over charging immediate basis fine and punishment so entire system will be filter.

I must say one thing those traders who adopt a wrong practice for earning double money by “black marketing” or “abnormal profits” BOTH are consider as HARRAM ( ill-legal ) according to view point of Islam? If you are true Muslim followers than make a practice for getting normal profits instead of double profts?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Putting little sweaters on the chickens cost money.

chickensweater.jpg

Last edited:
all the chickens up here get put in heated chicken barns for the winter season....heating oil is very expensive!

Bottom line is Americans use more eggs from Halloween to New Years then they use the rest of the year & chickens lay fewer during this same time.

Trick or Treaters throw tons of eggs during Halloween. I am sure most of you know someone who has been egging or was egged on Halloween before.

Holiday deviled eggs, cooking, meals & eggnog also raises the egg consumption levels far above the usual morning egg McMuffin.

Most of the young eggs were off fighting the war, leading to a shortage of fully mature eggs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwzJQi2kAuw&feature=related]The EGG Worldly War IV^2 - YouTube[/ame]

Fast forward to 2:40 or so.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvF1Q3UidWM]George Carlin: Pro Life, Abortion, And The Sanctity Of Life - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back