Why drinking milk is racist and symbol of white privilege to liberals today

These idiots are ................n nut jobs gawd help this country with morons like this who will one day be in or work force what's left of it, or possible leaders, MENTAL ILLNESS of course we are talking about a California loon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How nice, Libtards are racists against cow's. Somebody build a bonfire and help melt some snowflakes for the sake of the country.

These idiots are ................n nut jobs gawd help this country with morons like this who will one day be in or work force what's left of it, or possible leaders, MENTAL ILLNESS of course we are talking about a California loon.

I need to go get a tall glass of cold milk

What if I add a bit of strawberry or chocolate to it?

What about cream of tomato soup?

Cream of mushroom?

Cream chicken?

New england clam chowder?

Puddings: custard, butter scotch, dark chocolate.........

I make pudding with rice flower and rose and orange blossom water for flavor

Warm milk and orchid root, with a pinch of cinnamon

What of milk and fruit loops cereal?

I lived on powdered milk for too many years, I want the real stuff, whole and if no other option, 2% but nothing lower

When I can find it, the milk with cream on the top like in england. Fresh to the door each day. I hope that has not stopped.

No one is taking my milk

We always derive a good feeling when we see a kinky-haired, red-eyed, monkey-lipped, bastard-born, cowardly, shiftless, no-IQ, violent schvartzer thug or sheboon scarfing down some white milk.

It leaves a hilarious circle of white around those big nasty truck-tire lips.

"Hey, Neega, you trying to pass for white?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Know what we mean?

We always derive a good feeling when we see a kinky-haired, red-eyed, monkey-lipped, bastard-born, cowardly, shiftless, no-IQ, violent schvartzer thug or sheboon scarfing down some white milk.

It leaves a hilarious circle of white around those big nasty truck-tire lips.

"Hey, Neega, you trying to pass for white?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Know what we mean?

Damn. I'm gonna need a new hard drive to hold all these future siglines.

They have so many racist things as they try to degrade white people I can't decided which one takes the cake.
upload_2017-3-19_22-40-41.png

Drinking milk is not racist...this is just more left loon nonsense cooked up by some white guilt ridden stupid fuck

It's a wonder these twerps can leave their house.

Forum List

Back