Why drinking milk is racist and symbol of white privilege to liberals today

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
These idiots are ................n nut jobs gawd help this country with morons like this who will one day be in or work force what's left of it, or possible leaders, MENTAL ILLNESS of course we are talking about a California loon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, come on, just look at it!

It is all WHITE!

And we must purge ourselves of our racial sins by denying anything that is white, especially anything white that is also GOOD for White people!

Milk is obviously racist!

/insanity

Libtards are mentally diseased.

• Banned
Oh, come on, just look at it!

It is all WHITE!

And we must purge ourselves of our racial sins by denying anything that is white, especially anything white that is also GOOD for White people!

Milk is obviously racist!

/insanity

Libtards are mentally diseased.

They have so many racist things as they try to degrade white people I can't decided which one takes the cake.
The best part is most of these degenerate morons are white. LOL

Alt-right nutjob and all around raving lunatic Mark Dice is not a reliable source for anything. No liberals think drinking milk is racist, you imbecile.

These idiots are ................n nut jobs gawd help this country with morons like this who will one day be in or work force what's left of it, or possible leaders, MENTAL ILLNESS of course we are talking about a California loon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:::scrape::::scrape::::scrape::::

Pretty sad when you have to reach this far. That said, drinking milk is not "racist", it's bovinist.

It's meant for cattle, not humans.

I have often looked at a post or news story and wondered why in the world so many get their undies in a knot over what one nutter thinks?

MindWars You constantly post lies from gateway, dimbart, dredge, yadda yadda. Of all people, you're the last one who should get all kinds of offended over schlock like this.

Alt-right nutjob and all around raving lunatic Mark Dice is not a reliable source for anything. No liberals think drinking milk is racist, you imbecile.
this was over at ar15.com Any truth to it.

Rep Mark Amodei is sponsoring a bill in congress to turn over up to forty million acres of public land to the Las Vegas democrats that control Nevada's legislature. This would allow them to sell our public lands to the highest bidder and you know they will, their thirst for spending knows no bounds.

I recently attended a joint session of the state legislature where Representative Amodei (R) delivered his speech outlining his bill in which he also praised Harry Reid (Dingy Harry) for his service to Nevada.

Nevada with 314 mountain ranges is the last great expanse of open public land in the continental U.S. Public lands with no posted signs, open for public hunting, camping, hiking, off roading, and target shooting and mostly all of it with no permits or fees required.

If you think you may ever want to hunt trophy mule deer, elk, three species of bighorn sheep and many other big game species on public land then I urge you to contact your U.S. representative and you senators and ask them not to support Representative Amodei's bill.

Mark Dice? :rofl:

I hadn't bothered to click the link. No wonder. Mark Dice is laughable in itself. Down there with the Whittle Bills and the Jim Hofts and the Alex Joneses. Stage Four Wackos. :cuckoo:

I just had a milk dispenser installed so I can be privileged and white...:banana:

Not many cultures have this fetish with adults drinking milk, or with fluoride in the water supply.

It's not a "fetish." What in hell does "fetish" have to do with drinking milk?
Or flouridated water? It's saved many a person from many a cavity.

Forum List

Back