Why don't whites riot?

So you admit that you turned into what you claim to despise.

No, I admit that I have other priorities than a company that would screw me in a heartbeat if given a chance.

Company I work for goes out of business, I just find another job. That's where I'm at right now

So that would be a yes, you have become that which you despise.

So if that is the case why not get another job now?

First off, this is childish thinking. It doesn't matter how bad or good the management is. You are responsible for YOU. And YOU alone.

If you are farting around, wandering in 5 minutes late, doing as little as possible all day, playing candy crush on your cell phone, or any other type of misconduct.... then it doesn't matter what the manager is doing. He may be stealing from the company... might be a jerk to the employees... could be the most lazy person in the building.... none of that matters.

You are responsible for *YOUR* actions. Not his. And him being bad, doesn't justify you being bad. Children think in terms of "well he's a bad person, so I can be terrible too"... no, time to grow up. Time to grow a pair, and become and adult.

no, it's a matter of limiting your commitment. if you are giving more of a fuck about the future of that company than the people running it are, you are kind of wasting your effort that could be spent on better things. I used to bust my ass to keep companies afloat when the owners were clueless and didn't give a fuck, now I don't.

I never care about the company. Never. What I care about, is knowing that I did my best. I don't "bust my ass" ever. I just do my best.... and that's that.

Yeah, if you kill yourself for the company, you'll be bitter and angry. Sounds like that is exactly what happened to you.

I work for two people.... Just two. I work for G-d in Heaven, and do my best for him, and I work for myself, and do my best for me.

If the company burns to the ground, then I'll collect my paycheck until I'm laid off, then find another job. Which I have done numerous times.

Live life dude. Be happy. Don't worry about the boss, or owners or whatever.

Really? Whites rioted in NY in 1862, burned down a black orphanage and hung or slaughtered any blacks they found, hung them up. And the US navy ended up shelling New York. Entire Black communities were leveled by whites. Rosewood and the Tulsa riots. I heard what Limbaugh said, he has no integrity and no sense of history. None.

Last edited:
I never care about the company. Never. What I care about, is knowing that I did my best. I don't "bust my ass" ever. I just do my best.... and that's that.

Yeah, if you kill yourself for the company, you'll be bitter and angry. Sounds like that is exactly what happened to you.

I'm bitter and angry because we've let a few thousand rich people loot the American dream. We have workers who work themselves to death and only 1% of the population really prospers from it.

I work for two people.... Just two. I work for G-d in Heaven, and do my best for him, and I work for myself, and do my best for me.

Oh, you believe in Magic Sky Fairies? I get it. Man, you are a stupid creature, aren't you. The 1%ers certainly have learned how to play you.

First off, this is childish thinking. It doesn't matter how bad or good the management is. You are responsible for YOU. And YOU alone.

If you are farting around, wandering in 5 minutes late, doing as little as possible all day, playing candy crush on your cell phone, or any other type of misconduct.... then it doesn't matter what the manager is doing. He may be stealing from the company... might be a jerk to the employees... could be the most lazy person in the building.... none of that matters.

You are responsible for *YOUR* actions. Not his. And him being bad, doesn't justify you being bad. Children think in terms of "well he's a bad person, so I can be terrible too"... no, time to grow up. Time to grow a pair, and become and adult.

no, it's a matter of limiting your commitment. if you are giving more of a fuck about the future of that company than the people running it are, you are kind of wasting your effort that could be spent on better things. I used to bust my ass to keep companies afloat when the owners were clueless and didn't give a fuck, now I don't.

If the company burns to the ground, then I'll collect my paycheck until I'm laid off, then find another job. Which I have done numerous times.

I work for G-d in Heaven, and do my best for him,

:uhoh3::uhoh3:

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

Better question is why is every villian of a certain ethnicity automatically defended by members of that same ethnicty despite the fact that they were bad guys?

Did white leap to the defense of Charles Manson because he was white? Of course not. So why is every black guy who does something bad then gets shot by police the poster child of the black community? Are we to assume they're all bad guys and just protecting their own against The Man? Cause that's how it looks.

Tribalism is the answer to your question. Uneducated blacks live as a huge tribe. Outsiders are viewed as mortal enemies. By the way, all whites, no matter how liberal and open minded, are outsiders to them. That's why we hear fantastic stories about systematic racism. It is just another justification of black bigotry and unwillingness to change.

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but you do know whites have been involved in WAY more riots then blacks, right? They have been way deadlier too. European soccer hooligans are white too. Idiot.

Arron, you ignorant slut....

White people DO NOT RIOT!

Dumbass.
White people riot.
Conservatives don't.
It's only Liberals that riot.

Yeah generally.

130619_POL_IRSTEAPARTY.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

Look at those Tea Party Riots! Look at those conservatives looting and pillaging!

Oh.... wait.... they are peaceful..... protesters....

And on the left......

baltimore-riot-purse-snatcher.jpg

Protesting racism.... stealing one ladies purse at a time....

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

I am going to fight racism with this here stolen toilet paper, and that burning cop car!

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

Better question is why is every villian of a certain ethnicity automatically defended by members of that same ethnicty despite the fact that they were bad guys?

Did white leap to the defense of Charles Manson because he was white? Of course not. So why is every black guy who does something bad then gets shot by police the poster child of the black community? Are we to assume they're all bad guys and just protecting their own against The Man? Cause that's how it looks.

Tribalism is the answer to your question. Uneducated blacks live as a huge tribe. Outsiders are viewed as mortal enemies. By the way, all whites, no matter how liberal and open minded, are outsiders to them. That's why we hear fantastic stories about systematic racism. It is just another justification of black bigotry and unwillingness to change.

It's interesting, in SIngapore, in the 1950s, they had race riots across the city-state. As a result, the government had forced integration of living space.

In any given apartment and housing area, a certain percentage must be sold to groups of each ethnic group. And the race riots haven't happened since.

I highly doubt we could do the same here, especially under a "democracy". I'm not sure what we could do to break up the tribes.

Maybe if the black community would stop being criminals they'd get a better shake.
When a certain segment of society commits the majority of crimes it kinda shines a bad light on them as a whole.

Maybe if the white community gave them equal access to jobs, they wouldn't resort to crime.

They do have equal access to jobs. Failing to show up on time, walking off the job, talking on their cell phone instead of working... is not a problem of unequal access. Those that work, have jobs. Those that don't, it's their own fault.

Oh naive little redneck.

Employers Replies to Racial Names

Black people get 50% less callbacks for having a black sounding name while having the same experience

Stop naming your kids Laquisha would be a good start.
And I wont even go into the crap I've seen from these so called experienced employees.
Like the constant threats of lawsuits for made up racism so you cant fire them,up to the embezzlement of close to a half million bucks.
Why would a business owner take the chance?

So they have to conform to what white culture has deemed a proper name before they get a job? Maybe they want to have their own culture and own names instead of culture and names given by their slave master.

No one holds it against hispanics for naming their Jose instead of Joseph. But Desean? No, white culture won't allow that because they still want to control black people like it is 1856. Disgusting.

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but you do know whites have been involved in WAY more riots then blacks, right? They have been way deadlier too. European soccer hooligans are white too. Idiot.

Dumbass.
White people riot.
Conservatives don't.

Yeah generally.

Look at those Tea Party Riots! Look at those conservatives looting and pillaging!

And on the left......

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

I am going to fight racism with this here stolen toilet paper, and that burning cop car!

Purse story was proven false by a person there:

statusupdatefreddiagray.jpg

And in the video here, you can see the white girl coming at him and see around the 0:23 mark with that shopping bad in his hand because it was his and no purse.

But you're totally right, I have never seen white people riot

1413773191174.cached.jpg

Maybe if the black community would stop being criminals they'd get a better shake.
When a certain segment of society commits the majority of crimes it kinda shines a bad light on them as a whole.

Maybe if the white community gave them equal access to jobs, they wouldn't resort to crime.

They do have equal access to jobs. Failing to show up on time, walking off the job, talking on their cell phone instead of working... is not a problem of unequal access. Those that work, have jobs. Those that don't, it's their own fault.

Oh naive little redneck.

Employers Replies to Racial Names

Black people get 50% less callbacks for having a black sounding name while having the same experience

Stop naming your kids Laquisha would be a good start.
And I wont even go into the crap I've seen from these so called experienced employees.
Like the constant threats of lawsuits for made up racism so you cant fire them,up to the embezzlement of close to a half million bucks.
Why would a business owner take the chance?

So they have to conform to what white culture has deemed a proper name before they get a job? Maybe they want to have their own culture and own names instead of culture and names given by their slave master.

No one holds it against hispanics for naming their Jose instead of Joseph. But Desean? No, white culture won't allow that because they still want to control black people like it is 1856. Disgusting.

Made up names all.
I cut my hair and stopped acting like a kid,why cant blacks stop speaking ebonics and pull up their pants?
If you want to succeed you have to conform,it doesnt matter what color you are.
Dont like it? Tough shit. Just be prepared to live a shitty life.

Dumbass.
White people riot.
Conservatives don't.

Yeah generally.

And on the left......

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

And in the video here, you can see the white girl coming at him and see around the 0:23 mark with that shopping bad in his hand because it was his and no purse.

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You have never seen Conservatives riot.\
Liberals of all colors riot.

Dumbass.
White people riot.
Conservatives don't.

Yeah generally.

And on the left......

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You're an idiot.

Dumbass.
White people riot.
Conservatives don't.

Yeah generally.

And on the left......

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You're an idiot.

What part of what I said wasn't true and why?

White people riot.
Conservatives don't.

Yeah generally.

And on the left......

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You're an idiot.

What part of what I said wasn't true and why?

Conservatives NEVER riot???

Seriously, that kind of stupidity is not even worth pursuing.

Forum List

Back