Why don't whites riot?

Yeah generally.

130619_POL_IRSTEAPARTY.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

Look at those Tea Party Riots! Look at those conservatives looting and pillaging!

Oh.... wait.... they are peaceful..... protesters....

And on the left......

baltimore-riot-purse-snatcher.jpg

Protesting racism.... stealing one ladies purse at a time....

CDr8rGiWEAEyg7U.jpg

I am going to fight racism with this here stolen toilet paper, and that burning cop car!

Purse story was proven false by a person there:

statusupdatefreddiagray.jpg

And in the video here, you can see the white girl coming at him and see around the 0:23 mark with that shopping bad in his hand because it was his and no purse.

But you're totally right, I have never seen white people riot

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You have never seen Conservatives riot.\
Liberals of all colors riot.

You're an idiot.

What part of what I said wasn't true and why?

Conservatives NEVER riot???

Seriously, that kind of stupidity is not even worth pursuing.

Fine then show me a Conservative riot. Show me Conservatives burning police cars, looting toilet paper. Show me.

And in the video here, you can see the white girl coming at him and see around the 0:23 mark with that shopping bad in his hand because it was his and no purse.

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You're an idiot.

Fine then show me a Conservative riot. Show me Conservatives burning police cars, looting toilet paper. Show me.

They lock down the nursing homes...

1413773191174.cached.jpg

You're an idiot.

Fool, people do that shit after their teams win and shit all the time and no doubt some of them are conservatives.

You're an idiot.

Fool, people do that shit after their teams win and shit all the time and no doubt some of them are conservatives.
doubtful any of the rioting ones are Conservatives.

You're an idiot.

oh shut up

oh shut up
You're just pissed cause you know I'm right.

So being Conservative means non-rioting? The only reason you have never seen rioting Conservatives is that they never had a reason to riot. Racism is a sensitive issue for Dems mostly.

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

oh shut up

Yeah, I would doubt that too.

Every person I know that is conservative.... can't say I ever saw one that looked or acted even remotely like they would riot.

And talking about college students..... Most of the college students I've met, are not even intelligent yet to know what conservative means, even when they call themselves conservative. If you actually go to a 'conservative political group', and I have only met a few in passing... none of them are the rioting type.

I was the conservative at my college, and there was no conservative groups at all there. And honestly, it was me against the college. Most of the students were very hostile to conservative views.

oh shut up

Every person I know that is conservative.... can't say I ever saw one that looked or acted even remotely like they would riot.

And talking about college students..... Most of the college students I've met, are not even intelligent yet to know what conservative means, even when they call themselves conservative. If you actually go to a 'conservative political group', and I have only met a few in passing... none of them are the rioting type.

I was the conservative at my college, and there was no conservative groups at all there. And honestly, it was me against the college. Most of the students were very hostile to conservative views.

Of course there are conservatives who riot. Just like there are liberals who would never riot.

Trying to blame a political ideology is stupid

oh shut up

Of course there are conservatives who riot. Just like there are liberals who would never riot.

Never seen it myself. Never seen a conservative riot.

oh shut up

That's because there is no such thing as a conservative riot, nor a liberal riot for that matter. There are simply riots where people riot.

The people who are rioting are doing so because they are stupid, not because they are liberal or conservative.

oh shut up

That's because there is no such thing as a conservative riot, nor a liberal riot for that matter. There are simply riots where people riot.

The people who are rioting are doing so because they are stupid, not because they are liberal or conservative.

Those that riot are generally those that are used to getting things free...on the government dole. Rioting and looting are generally another opportunity get destroy and get things free.

Think about it. Those that are on welfare have not contributed to society and don't look for opportunities to better their situation or pay their fair share in taxes...to be held accountable for their actions in many cases. They are always unhappy with the status quo and want more but are not about to work for it.

Just how many that riot can intelligently discuss the reasons why the protest came about? Do they follow the news accounts? I think they just look for the stores to be crashed open so they can loot and burn. I wouldn't call them liberals, I call them freeloaders. To be a liberal, one has to have a modicum of intelligence to acknowledge what a liberal means.

oh shut up

So when the OWS people were smashing windows and such, that wasn't a liberal cause?

65845414.jpg

This OWS rally, which went on a rampage... that was not a left-wing motivated crowd? Could of fooled me.

Seattle-vandals.jpg

OWS Seattle. No ideology there....

If I riot do I get a couple cans of Pringles and some diapers ?

Why not? Pringles are delicious besides he could have bought all those stuff really.
But speaking seriously sometimes I'd like to strike some luxury show windows somewhere in downtown too but moral obligations prevent me from it.

Didn't whites riot in Alabama when blacks were allowed in schools? How many KKK riots have there been? Wasn't the 68' Democratic convention rioted by whites? Just a few off the top of my head.

Didn't whites riot in Alabama when blacks were allowed in schools? How many KKK riots have there been? Wasn't the 68' Democratic convention rioted by whites? Just a few off the top of my head.
Liberal whites. Not conservative whites. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back