Why Don't We Just Put Bubba Back In The Oval Office

Clinton was just in the Oval Office yesterday. Yes he is a very good speaker but you all were treating him the SAME way you now treat Barack when he was in office,,

Nobody can trust Republican judgement. Go figure. :cuckoo:

Both Bill and Barack were and are great presidents.

Our present economy is due to Bill's own hand. If this is a legacy of greatness I would hate to see your definition of bad.

No it isn't. In fact, Obama has spoken to Jamie Dimon the other day as well. Now because he consults with these people you all think he's handing over his duties? That's a very dumb conclusion.

Not handing over duties, hiding from them. He is weak and unable to handle his own people. He made a move that pissed off the left and he hides from a press conference. Just more proof the media is full of lefties.

Our present economy is due to Bill's own hand. If this is a legacy of greatness I would hate to see your definition of bad.

No it isn't. In fact, Obama has spoken to Jamie Dimon the other day as well. Now because he consults with these people you all think he's handing over his duties? That's a very dumb conclusion.

Not handing over duties, hiding from them. He is weak and unable to handle his own people. He made a move that pissed off the left and he hides from a press conference. Just more proof the media is full of lefties.

So what? He's doing the right thing, Democrats get pissed, they're not in lockstep. He wasn't hiding, he was letting Bill speak. I applaud what he did there.

Clinton was just in the Oval Office yesterday. Yes he is a very good speaker but you all were treating him the SAME way you now treat Barack when he was in office,,

Oh how precious! He spoke with Jamie Dimon! What did he say, "Hey Jamie, I have your cock in a lockbox"

Oh how precious! He spoke with Jamie Dimon! What did he say, "Hey Jamie, I have your cock in a lockbox"

No, it was more like Let's get the economy moving again. Bush was almost allowed to bring America down but we can save it.

Hopechange, hopechange.. :)

No, it was more like Let's get the economy moving again. Bush was almost allowed to bring America down but we can save it.

Maybe Obama should have asked Clinton to talk to Jamie Dimon?

Right before he left Obama was patting Bubba on the back.Bubba looked like he couldn't wait for him to get the f out so he could have the rooms attention solely on him.It's not a bad idea to have Bill Clinton on hand and around the WH for a very short time,but to hand over the pulpit if you will to let someone else pretty much explain what the administration is doing and you go off to go to a party or worse go running to your wife because she's bored or wants to go shopping or something...

Maybe it's a sign of things to come...Obama doesn't really like the job anymore.Doesn't like the negative response he's been getting lately.He loves the attention,not the negative waves.

What universe do you live in? Including BO, our last three presidents have been slaves of international interests. That alone has brought this country to its knees. Just stop with partisanship and admit that BO is in over his head.

What universe do you live in? Including BO, our last three presidents have been slaves of international interests. That alone has brought this country to its knees. Just stop with partisanship and admit that BO is in over his head.

It isn't partisanship, I'm interested in strategy and you're beginning to bore me with your analysis and theories.

Yes and Obama showed his greatness by letting someone else do his job for him.

It's called delegating authority.

Problem is his excuse was he had to go wait on Michelle, so that argument got shot to shit.

Not really, he is seen as working with and for Obama, not what you are suggesting.
:eusa_eh:?????

Can anyone imagine asking one of their predecessors to speak for them? anyone? Have you ever done this? Do you know anyone who ever has? (Except for the monkey in the WH?)

Last edited:
that waas definitely some crazy shit. Unprecedented, and not all that smart, I dont think. There were many other ways to handle getting Clinton's support known, and I feel that was a very VERY bad choice IMO.

He did SYMBOLICALLY hand over the reins yesterday. Unbelievable. And to answer the OPs question:

Hell YES bring Bubba back!

I'm sure Obama supporters are tired of all of the criticism of him.......but when it comes to finding fault in Obama's case it's a target-rich environment.

This was another chapter of American history that will go down in infamy. It will define his presidency (Obama's). Much like the "I did not have sex with that woman" defined Bill Clinton's presidency.

It's a shame too because I almost like Bill. He could have gone out there alone and this would never have been an issue. No symbolic meaning would have been attached to it.

Last edited:
Can anyone imagine asking one of their predecessors to speak for them? anyone? Have you ever dome this? Do you know anyone who ever has? (Except for the monkey in the WH?)

No way. When you take the reigns you take responsibility for your actions. Not only has he blamed the previous administration for his lack of ability, he now has others do his speaking for him. It's sad and surreal.

Forum List

Back