Why Don't We Just Put Bubba Back In The Oval Office

Yes and Obama showed his greatness by letting someone else do his job for him.

It's called delegating authority.

Problem is his excuse was he had to go wait on Michelle, so that argument got shot to shit.

Not really, he is seen as working with and for Obama, not what you are suggesting.
:eusa_eh:?????

You have a question? You think Obama is handing over his duties, I'm saying that isn't the case.

Maybe Bill will dress in drag in 2012 pretending he's Hillary to challenge Obama?

What's Obama gonna say, "s/he's not up to the job?"

Can anyone imagine asking one of their predecessors to speak for them? anyone? Have you ever dome this? Do you know anyone who ever has? (Except for the monkey in the WH?)

No way. When you take the reigns you take responsibility for your actions. Not only has he blamed the previous administration for his lack of ability, he now has others do his speaking for him. It's sad and surreal.

Joe Girardi is going to ask Joe Torre to come back to handle the press after a tough loss.

Can you imagine Dubya asking his Dad to talk to the press?

Not in 8 years.

This was the second time Clinton has been to the White House in the past 2 years, not to mention the jobs he had running around between Florida and W. VA trying to save a few Dem skins before the November Blood Bath.

He is trying to rub off whatever Legitamacy he has left (as Slickwillie Stainmaker!!:lol:) onto Obama.

The Dems must be desperate.

What a little fucking boy we have in the WH. A Petulent, malignant narcissist.

If you don't love him and his stupid ideas, he'll pull a Bravely Bold Sir Robin and run awayyyyyyy

Not in 8 years.

This was the second time Clinton has been to the White House in the past 2 years, not to mention the jobs he had running around between Florida and W. VA trying to save a few Dem skins before the November Blood Bath.

He is trying to rub off whatever Legitamacy he has left (as Slickwillie Stainmaker!!:lol:) onto Obama.

It's become like the clown car at a circus.

Not really, he is seen as working with and for Obama, not what you are suggesting.
:eusa_eh:?????

You have a question? You think Obama is handing over his duties, I'm saying that isn't the case.

It isn't?

So what is "the case," when you make decisions that are so unpopular that even your own party rebels to the extent that the best defense you have is the testimony of a confessed liar of monumental proportions?

Sarah....you need to wake up hun.

Sorry, Sweetie. You simply have to tear yourself away from Fox and Beck..

This wasn't from them.

It's how it looked to me.

If I can see it, the rest of the world can too. (Excluding the usual folks that can't see what's really going on because the truth is so painful to them)

Right now I'm seriously worried about our interests abroad because we have a president that doesn't like his job and that doesn't scare anyone.

Last edited:
Jets coach after the 45-3 drubbing in New England: "I'd love to talk about the game, but I can't keep my wife waiting, here's my predecessor to handle your questions"

Not in 8 years.

It's become like the clown car at a circus.

Hell, I cannot wait to see where the downward trajectory takes the Obama Administration.

As long as it doesn't cost innocent lives between now and November 2012, it should be fascinating.

Et tu, Brute? or Will the Real President Please Stand Up

Comrades,

While as a Progressive I can appreciate, the former President, Bill Clinton, providing help to our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, by being appointed as a Consul, I fear over a possible power struggle over who will be ultimately, the true Magister Populi or “Master of the People”.

In truth, as we approach our necessary 'Dictatorship of the Proletariat' to reach the goal of a Progressive Utopia, a question we must ask ourselves- who do we want in charge? Bill or Barack?

Sadly, we must choose! History has shown us that multiple consules type leadership just never works. No, we can not really make "good history" until we have a single leader dictatorship.

I for one will choose Papa Obama. He has the both the "street creds" and pedigree that makes him worthy of being a great Leftist leader. Bill Clinton I do not trust because of his past desires to appease the bourgeois capitalists (welfare reform) and because he is married to Hilliary.

Her terrible treatment of Our Most Great Leader during the primary is enough to disqualify Bill Clinton, via marriage to her, from being worthy of Magister Populi.

I do fear, however, that while Papa Obama is busy doing the "People's work", Bill and his wife will "steal" the title from him. Indeed, see in the video below how easily Clinton and even the MSM just fall into line. (I'm sure there was a big smile on Hilliary's face that night)

I do fear that Papa Obama will have a "Et tu, Brute?" moment with Bill Clinton before he knows what hit him.

Write, call, fax the White House NOW !
Make them aware of the Clintons' and their backstabbing attempts

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP8rsWXeg8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Jets coach after the 45-3 drubbing in New England: "I'd love to talk about the game, but I can't keep my wife waiting, here's my predecessor to handle your questions"

Soon, they'll have a photo of FDR at the podium and an unknown voice answering questions while B.O. plays golf so as not to upset his 2nd cousin.

Et tu, Brute? or Will the Real President Please Stand Up

Comrades,

While as a Progressive I can appreciate, the former President, Bill Clinton, providing help to our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, by being appointed as a Consul, I fear over a possible power struggle over who will be ultimately, the true Magister Populi or “Master of the People”.

In truth, as we approach our necessary 'Dictatorship of the Proletariat' to reach the goal of a Progressive Utopia, a question we must ask ourselves- who do we want in charge? Bill or Barack?

Sadly, we must choose! History has shown us that multiple consules type leadership just never works. No, we can not really make "good history" until we have a single leader dictatorship.

I for one will choose Papa Obama. He has the both the "street creds" and pedigree that makes him worthy of being a great Leftist leader. Bill Clinton I do not trust because of his past desires to appease the bourgeois capitalists (welfare reform) and because he is married to Hilliary.

Her terrible treatment of Our Most Great Leader during the primary is enough to disqualify Bill Clinton, via marriage to her, from being worthy of Magister Populi.

I do fear, however, that while Papa Obama is busy doing the "People's work", Bill and his wife will "steal" the title from him. Indeed, see in the video below how easily Clinton and even the MSM just fall into line. (I'm sure there was a big smile on Hilliary's face that night)

I do fear that Papa Obama will have a "Et tu, Brute?" moment with Bill Clinton before he knows what hit him.

Write, call, fax the White House NOW !
Make them aware of the Clintons' and their backstabbing attempts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP8rsWXeg8&feature=player_embedded

Man oh man what will he do when he is under real pressure?
The image of a puppy with his tail tucked between its leg just came to my mind.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back