Why Don't We Just Put Bubba Back In The Oval Office

Et tu, Brute? or Will the Real President Please Stand Up

Comrades,

While as a Progressive I can appreciate, the former President, Bill Clinton, providing help to our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, by being appointed as a Consul, I fear over a possible power struggle over who will be ultimately, the true Magister Populi or “Master of the People”.

In truth, as we approach our necessary 'Dictatorship of the Proletariat' to reach the goal of a Progressive Utopia, a question we must ask ourselves- who do we want in charge? Bill or Barack?

Sadly, we must choose! History has shown us that multiple consules type leadership just never works. No, we can not really make "good history" until we have a single leader dictatorship.

I for one will choose Papa Obama. He has the both the "street creds" and pedigree that makes him worthy of being a great Leftist leader. Bill Clinton I do not trust because of his past desires to appease the bourgeois capitalists (welfare reform) and because he is married to Hilliary.

Her terrible treatment of Our Most Great Leader during the primary is enough to disqualify Bill Clinton, via marriage to her, from being worthy of Magister Populi.

I do fear, however, that while Papa Obama is busy doing the "People's work", Bill and his wife will "steal" the title from him. Indeed, see in the video below how easily Clinton and even the MSM just fall into line. (I'm sure there was a big smile on Hilliary's face that night)

I do fear that Papa Obama will have a "Et tu, Brute?" moment with Bill Clinton before he knows what hit him.

Write, call, fax the White House NOW !
Make them aware of the Clintons' and their backstabbing attempts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP8rsWXeg8&feature=player_embedded

Man oh man what will he do when he is under real pressure?
The image of a puppy with his tail tucked between its leg just came to my mind.:eusa_whistle:

You remember the SNL skit, where Obama calls Hillary at 3AM?

Saturday Night Live: 3am Phone Call - Bing Videos

Et tu, Brute? or Will the Real President Please Stand Up

Comrades,

While as a Progressive I can appreciate, the former President, Bill Clinton, providing help to our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, by being appointed as a Consul, I fear over a possible power struggle over who will be ultimately, the true Magister Populi or “Master of the People”.

In truth, as we approach our necessary 'Dictatorship of the Proletariat' to reach the goal of a Progressive Utopia, a question we must ask ourselves- who do we want in charge? Bill or Barack?

Sadly, we must choose! History has shown us that multiple consules type leadership just never works. No, we can not really make "good history" until we have a single leader dictatorship.

I for one will choose Papa Obama. He has the both the "street creds" and pedigree that makes him worthy of being a great Leftist leader. Bill Clinton I do not trust because of his past desires to appease the bourgeois capitalists (welfare reform) and because he is married to Hilliary.

Her terrible treatment of Our Most Great Leader during the primary is enough to disqualify Bill Clinton, via marriage to her, from being worthy of Magister Populi.

I do fear, however, that while Papa Obama is busy doing the "People's work", Bill and his wife will "steal" the title from him. Indeed, see in the video below how easily Clinton and even the MSM just fall into line. (I'm sure there was a big smile on Hilliary's face that night)

I do fear that Papa Obama will have a "Et tu, Brute?" moment with Bill Clinton before he knows what hit him.

Write, call, fax the White House NOW !
Make them aware of the Clintons' and their backstabbing attempts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP8rsWXeg8&feature=player_embedded

Man oh man what will he do when he is under real pressure?
The image of a puppy with his tail tucked between its leg just came to my mind.:eusa_whistle:

You remember the SNL skit, where Obama calls Hillary at 3AM?

Saturday Night Live: 3am Phone Call - Bing Videos

Thats not funny but I laughed so hard I could not help myself.:eek::eusa_pray:
God help us.:eusa_pray:

Obama did something that didn't surprise me at all. No leader turns over the stage to a stand-in and goes off to be with his wife.

Obama introduced former President Clinton yesterday at a press conference then made some excuse that Michelle was waiting on him so he had to go. Guess the rest of the country can wait on whatever it was he had to do elsewhere.

No leader turns over the reigns of power to someone else unless he's physically unable to function. He may not have realized it but symbolically that's what he did. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Btw....didn't it seem that when Former President Clinton was speaking at the podium things weren't quite so hopeless???

Just asking.

Clinton was just in the Oval Office yesterday. Yes he is a very good speaker but you all were treating him the SAME way you now treat Barack when he was in office,,
Nobody can trust Republican judgement. Go figure. :cuckoo:

Both Bill and Barack were and are great presidents.

You are absolutely correct. WE are just shameful. I promise from this day forth to take my lessons in civillity from you demonRats. I promise will all my heart and soul to treat Barack just like you guys treated George. Then, that way everyone can be happy all around. Joy to the World

Can you imagine Dubya asking his Dad to talk to the press?

Not in 8 years.

This was the second time Clinton has been to the White House in the past 2 years, not to mention the jobs he had running around between Florida and W. VA trying to save a few Dem skins before the November Blood Bath.

He is trying to rub off whatever Legitamacy he has left (as Slickwillie Stainmaker!!:lol:) onto Obama.

The Dems must be desperate.

Not desperate, just putting a new sales tactic into place. Bubba was there to sell the idea to the base, and it looks like it worked. I don't care what's going on at the podium, I worry about what's happening behind the scenes. Some sweetheart deals are getting made, that's for sure.

Sorry bout that,

***FROM THE DESK OF: CWN***

1. Obama having Clinton speak in this matter, just shows you who really is *President*.
2. He must run everything past Clinton before he decides anything.
3. This was just a *revealing*.
4. Obama has just showed his hand, and it just proves just how much of a wuss he really is.
5. I wonder how long this *marriage* will stay intact?
6. Seeing Clinton has been *revealed*, it won't be long he tries to become the male instead of the bitch in this *marriage*!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I quoted and linked to the original in another thread, but it's just too perfect not to use here:

...While the naming of Clinton appears to have momentarily calmed jittery financial markets, it sparked ripples of disapproval at liberal websites like Huffington Post and DailyKos. The progressive blogosphere was an early key source of support for Mr. Obama's candidacy, but a steady stream of Clinton-era appointees since the election has left some charging that he had betrayed his campaign promises to bring them to Washington as part of a sweeping culture of change -- a charge that Mr. Obama vehemently accepted.

"Oh, for crissakes. Are you kidding me? Are you friggin' kidding me?" asked Obama. "Of course I betrayed those goddamned idiots. Have any of you actually spent five minutes with them? I have, unfortunately. Nothing personal, but I wouldn't trust these internet windowlickers with a plastic spork from Taco Bell, let alone a freaking $3 trillion dollar budget global superpower. Look, I may be naive, but I'm not stupid. And if Kose or Koz or whatever the fuck his name is thinks for one second I give a rat's ass about who he wants in charge of the Treasury Department, he's even stupider than he looks."

"Look, I'm sorry I kinda snapped there, and pardon my French," added Obama. "But I just spent the last two years surrounded by these starstruck moonbat retards, and I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna spend the next four with them parked in the next cubicle over."

Obama also announced that he had accepted his own appointment of himself as an Assistant Undersecretary in the Department of Housing and Urban Development....

iowahawk: Obama Names Bill Clinton to Presidential Post

Can you imagine Dubya asking his Dad to talk to the press?

Not in 8 years.

This was the second time Clinton has been to the White House in the past 2 years, not to mention the jobs he had running around between Florida and W. VA trying to save a few Dem skins before the November Blood Bath.

He is trying to rub off whatever Legitamacy he has left (as Slickwillie Stainmaker!!:lol:) onto Obama.

Not desperate, just putting a new sales tactic into place. Bubba was there to sell the idea to the base, and it looks like it worked. I don't care what's going on at the podium, I worry about what's happening behind the scenes. Some sweetheart deals are getting made, that's for sure.

Deals are a constant.

But the use of a Former President as part of some sort of Marketing Makeover for the Obama Administration after ONLY TWO YEARS, can only be interpreted as a desperate measure.

And make no mistake, N. Korea and Iran, among others notice.

Obama did something that didn't surprise me at all. No leader turns over the stage to a stand-in and goes off to be with his wife.

Obama introduced former President Clinton yesterday at a press conference then made some excuse that Michelle was waiting on him so he had to go. Guess the rest of the country can wait on whatever it was he had to do elsewhere.

No leader turns over the reigns of power to someone else unless he's physically unable to function.
Yeah.....we'll try to remember that.

:rolleyes:

Can you remember a time that Bush turned over the podium to the VP?

Can you actually say with a straight face that Bush made this lame excuse that Laura needed him more then the country? So he had to get Cheney to do his work for him?
At least, in that case, he would be turning it over to the VP, not an ex-Prez.
I was at work when I saw Slick Willie on the TV.
That's why I logged on today. To see why he was on TV with the White House seal behind him.
Does he not trust Joe's mouth to give a statement?
Hillary? Or anyone else in his admin?
What a fucking loser you guys elected.
:eusa_hand:

Not in 8 years.

Deals are a constant.

But the use of a Former President as part of some sort of Marketing Makeover for the Obama Administration after ONLY TWO YEARS, can only be interpreted as a desperate measure.

In no time has this ever happened with other countries. No wonder we are laughed at by other countries we elect idiots like this

Deals are a constant.

In no time has this ever happened with other countries. No wonder we are laughed at by other countries we elect idiots like this
I guess these are the changes so many voted for... The office is now fodder for ineptness and passing the buck.

Thats not funny but I laughed so hard I could not help myself.:eek::eusa_pray:
God help us.:eusa_pray:

Fiction is becoming reality:eusa_eh:

I think it has been mention that this will come to pass.

Over and over again.

Just goes to show you....it's not wise to elect someone because he looks good in a suit.

It helps if he's proven that he can handle the job first.

Kind of puts the kabosh on all of those folks that claimed he couldn't fuck it up any worse then Bush.:eusa_whistle:

Deals are a constant.

I doubt Israel or Japan or China are laughing.

They're probably spending all weeking rewriting thier contingency plans for the US responses to aggression from N. Korea to Iran.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the British begin pressing American Sailors into HMRN.

Deals are a constant.

They're probably spending all weeking rewriting thier contingency plans for the US responses to aggression from N. Korea to Iran.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the British begin pressing American Sailors into HMRN.

The only response they'll get is Obama saying that they will pay a heavy price for their aggression.....right after he comes back from his trip to Hawaii. But for now....here's Cass Sustein, Hillary, or Bill Clinton to handle any questions anyone might have for him.

The only response they'll get is Obama saying that they will pay a heavy price for their aggression.....right after he comes back from his trip to Hawaii. But for now....here's Cass Sustein, Hillary, or Bill Clinton to handle any questions anyone might have for him.

Agreed, but the dangerous part about this is that our allies cannot predict how, or even if, the US will respond to aggressors. When the question becomes, "Who actually IS the CINC of the USA?" then how the hell can they have planned around having their alliances with the USA to moderate their responses?

Last edited:
Yea this one was pretty lame & weak. I really do think this President is losing it. Dragging the old Stainmaker fossil out there to defend his deal really was probably the lamest thing i've ever seen a President do. This is "Great Leadership?" I just don't see it. Looked desperate to me.

Yea this one was pretty lame & weak. I really do think this President is losing it. Dragging the old Stainmaker fossil out there to defend his deal really was probably the lamest thing i've ever seen a President do. This is "Great Leadership?" I just don't see it. Looked desperate to me.

Think he gets his PR consultants from a temp agency?

Agreed, but the dangerous part about this is that our allies cannot predict how, or even if, the US will respond to aggressors. When the question becomes, "Who actually IS the CINC of the USA?" then how the hell can they have planned around having their alliances with the USA to moderate their responses?

If its a trip to some shit-hole I'm sure Obama will send Hillary or Bill.

Forum List

Back