Why Don't We Just Put Bubba Back In The Oval Office

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama did something that didn't surprise me at all. No leader turns over the stage to a stand-in and goes off to be with his wife.

Obama introduced former President Clinton yesterday at a press conference then made some excuse that Michelle was waiting on him so he had to go. Guess the rest of the country can wait on whatever it was he had to do elsewhere.

No leader turns over the reigns of power to someone else unless he's physically unable to function. He may not have realized it but symbolically that's what he did. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Btw....didn't it seem that when Former President Clinton was speaking at the podium things weren't quite so hopeless???

Just asking.

It was surreal when I watched it.
I don't get shocked easily - and this shocked me.
Clinton has been rumored for sometime now as not exactly agreeing with Obama's positions, and less than impressed with him overall.
You just don't bring in a former leader that everyone wishes you were like - and then just hand over the meeting and leave.

Never seen anything like this.

Obama did something that didn't surprise me at all. No leader turns over the stage to a stand-in and goes off to be with his wife.

Obama introduced former President Clinton yesterday at a press conference then made some excuse that Michelle was waiting on him so he had to go. Guess the rest of the country can wait on whatever it was he had to do elsewhere.

No leader turns over the reigns of power to someone else unless he's physically unable to function. He may not have realized it but symbolically that's what he did. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Btw....didn't it seem that when Former President Clinton was speaking at the podium things weren't quite so hopeless???

Just asking.

I thought he was still president things haven't changed in 10 years.

It was very shocking. Imagine if GWB had handed over the mic to GHWB. I can't fathom any reason this would happen. It seems as if our president is stumped.

He's not stumped. He's got history as a guide. He could listen to the opposition.

Truth is the rumors might be dead-on.

Obama just wants the fun part of the job and not the tedious part....you know...the part where he has to roll up his sleeves and get to work. Or just answer for his fuckups.

Obama is in way over his head, he should resign before he fucks things up even worse

Just asking.

Clinton was just in the Oval Office yesterday. Yes he is a very good speaker but you all were treating him the SAME way you now treat Barack when he was in office,,

Nobody can trust Republican judgement. Go figure. :cuckoo:

Both Bill and Barack were and are great presidents.

Just asking.

Clinton was just in the Oval Office yesterday. Yes he is a very good speaker but you all were treating him the SAME way you now treat Barack when he was in office,,

WTF was Clinton doing there? Seriously?! What the fuck was that?

Just asking.

Yes and Obama showed his greatness by letting someone else do his job for him.

It's called delegating authority.

Problem is his excuse was he had to go wait on Michelle, so that argument got shot to shit.

No leader turns over the reigns of power to someone else unless he's physically unable to function.
Yeah.....we'll try to remember that.

CheneysBushPuppet.gif

:rolleyes:

Just asking.

WTF was Clinton doing there? Seriously?! What the fuck was that?

Doing what he's good at. Trying to put a good spin on a bad situation. Unfortunately he's become more trustworthy then the POTUS himself.

The problem is Obama somehow felt the need to turn things over to him, which he does in everything. He gives his little speech then he leaves the dirty work to those who really give a shit about it.

No leader turns over the reigns of power to someone else unless he's physically unable to function.

CheneysBushPuppet.gif

You make your own history huh? Facts are just tedious things that get in the way.

CheneysBushPuppet.gif

Can you remember a time that Bush turned over the podium to the VP?

Can you actually say with a straight face that Bush made this lame excuse that Laura needed him more then the country? So he had to get Cheney to do his work for him?

Just asking.

Our present economy is due to Bill's own hand. If this is a legacy of greatness I would hate to see your definition of bad.

Just asking.

Yes and Obama showed his greatness by letting someone else do his job for him.

It's called delegating authority.

Problem is his excuse was he had to go wait on Michelle, so that argument got shot to shit.

Not really, he is seen as working with and for Obama, not what you are suggesting.

Oh...and did you guys catch what Obama started the news conference with...
A speech about how tax cuts stimulate the economy...seriously...WTF???

So...let's recap:
The President, who campaigned against the tax cuts like it was the most vile act of government in the history of America...literally railed on about it for loooong periods of time in speeches....BEGINS this momentous occasion by specifically outlining how the tax cuts stimulate the economy...THEN...hand the mic over to a former President...AND LEAVES THE ROOM TO GO TO A PARTY!!!???!!???!!

Can you imagine any CEO at any company on the planet calling in his predecessor to field tough questions?

But, we're blessed with the one and only fucking asshole with the biggest CEO job who thinks nothing of it

Just asking.

Our present economy is due to Bill's own hand. If this is a legacy of greatness I would hate to see your definition of bad.

No it isn't. In fact, Obama has spoken to Jamie Dimon the other day as well. Now because he consults with these people you all think he's handing over his duties? That's a very dumb conclusion.

Forum List

Back